Spoiler This is a Mermaid?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WagKalimutan, Apr 24, 2018.

1. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 這貨是人魚?

http://big5.quanben5.com/n/zhehuoshirenyu/xiaoshuo.html
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/2997.html
    https://m.lewenxiaoshuo.com/books/zhehuoshirenyu_/

[​IMG]

Description

A gorgeous, arrogant mermaid Royal Prince with self-delusional desease, was sent in a different world by unscientific events.

In this world, the mermaid prince finally had no need to ask why other mermaids had no legs but he had. He could not help but laugh arrogantly and hysterically.

Now what he lacks is soft sisters to bear his eggs.

However, when he woke up an unfamiliar man. A cold bastard who thinks he is madly in love with him makes him roll. So unscientific!

-This is a Hilarious story where The Royal Mermaid Prince is destined to save the world. Literally. And he is also destined to be the Strongest of them all.

calling for your summons
    @alexfilia -This novel is good. The plot is (y)(y)

@clear

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good even I don't understand many things such as, I the ML is general mermaid?
    It looks like that from the synopsis:hmm:
    Mpreg mermaid is good too! Many of japan doujin have similar story like that but not that great. This looks promising.
    Thank you for sharing to us~

Boinkers and WagKalimutan like this.
  3. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, please:blobpeek:

5. i_amhandsome

i_amhandsome Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @WagKalimutan -can't u make ur description more understandable? :hmm::hmm:

WagKalimutan likes this.
  6. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited Version above. If u like funny MC and Mpreg to boot. This novel is 4 u.

7. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link

8. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember much. All I can remember. The MC got pregnant with triplets. Cute naughty triplets, they are well love and popular. Everyone is always waiting for their photo/post updates.

blues86 and lizabernal96 like this.
  9. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link

Looks enteresting.
    Chapter 1-10

-MC is extremely popular in Mermaid world. Males and females keeps on surrounding him and proposing asking for his egg.
    Note: Male and female Mermaid can lay eggs.
    - MC was sucked in a black hole with a Merman who is proposing to him.
    - Upon waking up. He saw a broken house with ugly decoration. Then he saw a man, focusing in his TWO LEGS. He is shock!
    - The said man is obviously our ML. Ofcourse he not from a common origin he is a crown Prince who is currently out for experience. He is very popular mercenary. Males and females keeps appearing in his door to sleep with him. So he thought MC is sent by one of mercenary group who sought for him.
    -In this world they are system users. With levels from 1-10? ML is fire. No need to think. MC is water.
    - as a pampered Prince. MC aesthetics is naturally high. He felt disgusted in the ML's taste.
    -MC watch a TV drama. He pretended to be amnesiac when the ML ask about him and want him to leave.
    -The MC promised to wash dishes, do laundry etc. "I will" then he add silently in his heart"Learn"
    -ML decided to took him in. He is a one man firefighter. He thought Traveling alone outside, it's bothersome to find a source of water all the time. Having a water user is convenient in drinking water, taking a bath etc.

The ML regret walking out early in the morning. He never thought to suffer on the road.Nude MC appeared/fall to ML while walking. Victor did not know that when the beautiful boy will open his eyes. It will be the beginning of his nightmare. The most shameless rogue person he will ever meet.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds nice!

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome

XD, EveningWind, HesheFell and 14 others like this.
  11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao it sounds hilarious

12. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems good comedy drama that I didn't hate.
    Thank you for sharing~

veihakase likes this.
  13. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC keeps on complaining to Poseidon (God of Sea) . In his mind.

"Poseidon. Don't u love ur little mingo anymore? "
    Poseidon "who r u? "
    Excerpt from 'This is a mermaid?'

- In his original world. He needs to hide his legs now that He manage show his legs.he needs to hide his tail. He laments that he has nowhere to go.
    -Females became extinct. Babies are rare. Mermaids who can provide eggs for reproduction became the most valuable in this world.
    -MC is miserable. He thought /pray that even the female will look like a PIG. As long as she appear. He will promise himself.
    - btw The ancestor who provided his genes 1000 yrs ago who save the mankind to extinction. Is the guy who is proposing to MC at chapter 1.

-MC like this food.
    -A Mermaid dislike this food so the Alliance ban this food.
    - MC beg Victor to meet the that Mermaid
    -he is total disappointed. The Mermaid is a man
    -Otw the brother of Mermaid make trouble to them.
    - The Mermaid act pitiful & white lotus.
    - The MC ask "are u done playing? "
    -Basically MC act in a lot of Opera. He fought with the Merman
    - ML join MC side. ML's friend Join his wife.
    -at the end of fighting and argument. the MC ask for compensation is lifting the ban of that "food".

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so humans are hunting mermaids for their eggs? ....do we know who wanted to take mc with a black hole?

15. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    U could say. this world is full of males.
    humans is doing this "Mermaid transformation surgery " where the guy who proposed to ML at 1st chapter, 1000 yrs ago started.
    There is no natural mermaids in this world. In able to give birth. Men needs mermaids or convert their selves.

- I don't know. I'm not finish reading yet . im still in this chapter where MC give his scale for 100% success in operation for 'Mermaid transformation surgery'. MC is an Ancestor bloodline Mermaid. Much higher than then one who provide the genes.

HesheFell, Ease, Boinkers and 8 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    does the ml know that the mc is a mermaid? ...how is their relationship like? (does the ml spoil him?)

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is a shameless rogue?

18. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. MC is hiding it. But ML is spoiling MC. May it be money or food. As long as MC demand. He will give. Like when MC want to renovate his room. Cost him millions. And the food who is banned. He help MC to lift the ban.

But ML already consider MC as his wife. The MC s just clueless.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    HesheFell, Tintl, Ease and 7 others like this.
  19. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first chapter He cling to ML golden thighs. He woke up in a different world and all he saw is people having Legs. ML want him leave so he demanded ML to take responsibility. ML save him so he needs to take care of MC bcuz he got nowhere to go etc. He acts rascal from time to time.

HesheFell, Tintl, Boinkers and 7 others like this.
  20. i_amhandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    Excerpt from chapter 29
    "This is a Mermaid? "

The scene after the MC save the Mermaid.

Suddenly discovering that he has a talent in advising and teaching people what to do. He felt good.

Stupid Human! Come praise me! Mingo's eyes flash to to look at Victor. Praise me! Praise me!

Victor turned blind eyes to Mingo's message. He felt so embarrassed. How old is he? Still acting like a child. Actually being blatantly ignored by Victor.

Mingo's face was unhappy when he was pulled down. His eyes became dead fish.