Korean This is an obvious fraud marriage

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by summer-162, Apr 14, 2019.

1. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I've not been opening discord for several months and it seems I don't have any access to her server anymore. either ive been kicked out or the server is no longer there. i also cant find her patreon page. :blobsweat:

2. shiroykumo

shiroykumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    came in here to see if there's any spoiler to the ending
    dropped in the middle around chapter 30ish; can't stand the FL, so shallow and everything
    just can't ; this is so different from the usual FL I have watched from reincarnation thing
    TT ^ TT

3. Qeyyyy

Qeyyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone translating the novel huhuhu I would like to join your discord if you have huhuhu

4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love leylin lol she cracks me up I just. Hate how she's drawn, out of interest what specifically do you hate about her?

5. shiroykumo

shiroykumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean she’s funny but she’s like daughter of noble and she didn’t try to learn more. Instead she is too pampered somehow to my liking. Plus Idk if I may mix this with other manga, did she reject marrying her cousin or sth so harshly in the public?

6. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's her first cousin, so he's practically on par with a half brother lol, she couldn't see him as anything other than family... Her rejection was prolly quite hurtful, but first cousins getting hitched was prolly repulsive to her...

From the brief childhood views we got she seemed like a tomboy, she would often protect her friends and family. I think she was raised quite freely, so I think much of who she was in her past life carried over.

Also, her cousin actually made a lot of inventions/policies based on her ideas, much of what he managed to create and build was mostly due to her... So from that alone Leylin by proxy did a great number of beneficial things...

Her cousin is kinda viewed as a traitor of sorts? He went to the empire and worked for them while his country was being invaded by the empire...she sacrificed a lot to protect the people of her land by entering that arranged marriage...

She comes across as bit of a ditz and she is dense af... But she acts for others, she's very genuine in that regard...

7. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya! I've just picked up the manga recently and I'm absolutely enjoying it!! The MC and ML is a 100% ship (like ovi), I'm up to the part where the red hair character comes in... I'm not sure who she is or what she is going to do.

Anyways, if your looking for a good read, dive in to this manga. I'm not sure if there is a translated novel, but I think there should be one out there. I can have a look!
    Enjoy this manga, and let me know if you want any spoilers or more info!

8. averysummers

averysummers Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa! Please tell me someone picked it up! :cry:

If not, if anyone can provide me with the raws and DM me, I can get to translating on my website, since I'm familiar with Korean...

MarshmallowAddiction likes this.
  9. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    PM me ASAP, I think I *might* be able to help in someway!

averysummers likes this.
  10. averysummers

averysummers Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sent! Let me know if you received :)

MarshmallowAddiction likes this.
  11. MarshmallowAddiction

Reading List:
    Link
    Recieved! Thanks!

12. averysummers

averysummers Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I've actually picked up a chapter or two of this novel and can translate more if I can somehow access kakao, or have someone access it for me. Either way, I would post the link that I have to my website, but it seems novelupdates doesn't approve :cry:

If you're interested though, I can either dm you the link correctly, but here it is below broken up lol
    koreannoveltranslations(dot)blogspot(dot)com/p/this-is-obvious-fraudulent-marriage.html