Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we need more of her emotions, so far besides her POV chapters and c18, her emotions are limited to stern face. Of course based on other comments I've been seeing, they just take stern face as hating Carcel and she doesn't want to marry him, while it's the other way around.

2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    How anyone can say she doesn’t want to marry him is beyond me. They are full of contradictions. They treat her like a girl boss then implies that she’s being forced to marry him? Isn’t this the girl boss who gets to decide everything about her life. In fact, since she’s their girl boss, shouldn’t she be able to overcome Oscar and run off in the sunset with her beloved? She shouldn’t need Carcel to do all that. /end sarcasm.

On a beautiful note, the new chapter is 39 hours away. Ines already looks startled when Carcel literally sweeps her off her feet in the preview image. I just love how she’s carried along to his speed. :LOL: I can’t wait to see Calztela some more especially since it will become a memorable place for them where she even gives birth to their first children. I love that Ines insisted on giving birth there where their love blossomed and grew.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  3. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So excited for Calztela too. Seeing so many painter shippers think its a place where Emiliano dies but waiting for them to eat their words when they see how peaceful she living :LOL: This place is more known to be original home of Carcel and Ines.l :love:

4. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the problem with them.

They forget that:
    1. She picked Carcel since 6 yo.
    2. She manipulated Carcel into not liking her.
    3. She knew his promiscuous life and manipulated him into rushing marriage.
    4. She seduced him on their 1st night and wanted to sleep with him.

I don't know but they must be delusional to not believe it. Even the manhwa portrayed these things in detailed, they wouldn't want to believe it.

5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    It reminds me of when someone came here and suggested her remark about the sex fetish of doing it with clothes on has something to do with the painter. :ROFLMAO:
    And Carcel’s grandfather is renowned in Calztela. Perhaps even the residents consider him their local hero. And now his grandson will live there with his wife and she will give birth to his great grandchildren there. And it’s Ines who makes the decision to give birth to them there instead of Mendoza. She intentionally went there to welcome her husband back from the war, expand their home and give birth. Calztela is also the place where her first life ended and her fourth life began. It’s there that Carcel made her want to live instead of quietly waiting for death. There are so many special memories from that place including the people. Even their dog from the first timeline joined the family there again in the fourth timeline. Before there was the painter, there was the first Ines and the first Carcel in Calztela.

6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I also agree we need more emotions from her. She's slowly revealing more of them whenever she's around Carcel though. He had brought out her fiery temper and now she's lowering her guard after their one night together. :blob_grin: Already going to be on her way to Calztela and will be staying in the same bedroom with Carcel. They will have sex often. Everything against what she said they would do.

Yupp, she's basically caught up by him and ended up "going with the flow", not even minding it. The two people I want to see the most in Calztela would be Alondra and Raul. Hopefully Raul isn't as plain looking as Juana. Juana's appearance in the manhwa already disappointed me because I expected a more curvy and flirty waiting maid given how many men she had dated and had passionate relationship with. :blobsweat_2: Appearance really can fool us.

7. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if our only way to reach author is through Ridibooks then it is going to be a real hurdle. I came across people who real thing it is something scary to send your id verification on ridi as if the internet already doesn't have their personal data :blobunamused: So they refuse to make ridibook acc. There are a lot of people who want to see this translated, some of these illegal readers are at least good at one thing: That is being loud on social media. Maybe they should all start spamming comment section of tappytoons on twitter, instagram etc and hopefully artist or author may see it :blobjoy:

A question to you all, should we add the spoilers for spicy scenes on table of content? Cuz I am sure there are many perverts like me out there who would like to read spoilers about smut :cookie:

8. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I did mention there will be a revised version coming out in a few months. If people still make excuses not supporting author after that, then what can I say? I'm sure even if it gets translated, there will be many asking where to read for free. That still happens for UTOT, which I have to say is ridiculous when Webnovel does give ways to watch ads to unlock those chapters permanently for "free".

I think our talk on our favorite smut scenes are many pages back so someone will have to find them and add them. :blobsweat_2: They can also add the fluffy scenes too since there are people who also wanted to read them.

9. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really sucks when making an account on ridi for non R19 books is so simple. They even give you free coupons and daily free pass to read. These people are too lazy (n) I've seen many of them even demanding free webtoons on illegal platforms. Even if they are reading illegally, they can still spend 5 seconds to unlock a daily chapter and leave a like. How can something free can get any more cheapter :blobconfused:

Whoever does this will be an angel :cookie:

10. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Pervert here too. What about the hidden things in manhwa? :whistle:

THIS! Calztela more special cuz the house on the hill. She doesnt even think about Sevilla after she told Carcel to take that painting down.

11. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been away for so many days. The comment section on other sites were so peaceful that I got the false hope that things will be better now. This chapter released on bato yesterday and here is some of the chaos. What are these comments :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: and why these people can't leave.

The whole comment section is a mess. You can check it if you guys want a free headache. I believe people reading on bato are very young and honestly dumb. What are these comments adding to story in any way?

12. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish they leave. Even if they leave not a loss and more a gain. Save our headache and theyre not even reading legally :ROFLMAO:

Didnt it also took a very long time for ppl to understand Izek? I think this worse than that :censored:

NohrNeir, alpineibex and solaria_ like this.
  13. solaria_

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually someone among them claim to have dropped the manhwa yet leaving so many long paragraphs of debate :sweating_profusely: and I hate when they act like this then other start calling the fans toxic for arguing.

I took some time starting the manhwa but I immediately got hooked on both Ruby and Izek. Judging without spoilers or based on few chapters is just weird.

14. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Theyre the ones being toxic for even hate reading (n) pls drop it

I dont want it to take as long as Ruby and Izek. Theyre alrdy married now so theyre just complaining like for what? Its based on a smut novel too where they do it every day so theyll complain about std in every ch now? o_O

15. solaria_

Reading List:
    Link
    That is not even the main point like just drop it and for people who claim that Ines is some girlboss, they do write thinks that makes her look dumb. As pointed out, she has chosen him using her past experience then why are you concerned that she a direct victim of std would skip such important thing. Even if manhwa didn't show it sometimes people have to take hints.

your crush and PattyCakes like this.
  16. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess they need things spelled out for them. They couldn't even take the subtle hints if Ines manipulating him or even remember how she got mad that he's straying from her 17 yr plan like is that not enough?

MianneChan, NohrNeir and solaria_ like this.
  17. solaria_

Reading List:
    Link
    They really can't they took her words too seriously when she said she doesn't like him. Like girl is again using manipulation tactics over there but gawd these readers have low comprehension. But what to expect from people who think Ines is innocent of any mistakes.

18. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    They rly are taking her words at face value. Ines can manipulate them so easily :ROFLMAO: At least Carcel perceptive. I want to see their reaction when they see she's wrong but also dont want them staying that long

19. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    Because "girlboss" thing, they expect her to wrap him around her fingers and c18 literally subverted their expectation :blobjoy:. I must say they're really patient though, I checked comments everywhere to see different reactions, and Bato surprised me the most :blobjoy:.

They also expected she'd run away from the bedroom, not enjoying her arousal :blobsweat:. They even thought she didn't want good sex bc that felt like betraying her "lovey hubby" in 3rd :blobsob:. Hey haters, want a good thing to write fanfic? Carcel later wants to divorce her so she can get back to her hubby (note: he doesn't) :blobcozy:.

Idk why we're screaming for not smut enough and these ppl crying for too much smut :blobfearful:, but I like the drama though :cookie:

20. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand her concern but it's obvious that she just want to throw hate and didn't even try to be curious enough of why Ines still wanted to marry a womanizer, cuz if she did, her concern should've been answered already by herself alone. Reading her comments made me wonder what she has been reading so far.

Idk what's in her mind but I can't imagine if she didn't even try to question herself why Ines is still wanting the wedding, and why Ines encourage Carcel to keep doing his habit(cuz if only she was curious enough).
    ---she could have assumed that Ines knew about Carcel's habit and shouldn't have treated her like a clueless idiot(she noted Ines experienced with the Prince but I can't believe she's not even curious enough to ask herself about it or is it because she really believe when Ines said she wants to marry Carcel because he's handsome? lmao).
    ---and she could have also assumed how often, and what kind of ladies that Carcel sleep with(but since she was not curious enough. She treated Carcel same as the Prince which makes her delusion that Carcel has STD. He's a f*ckboi so he should have STD blablabla).
    ---she's also obviously clueless why Ines got angry when Carcel said he will be loyal to her. (if she's curious enough, she should have questioned why Ines wants him to cheat, don't you think?).
    ---she's also obviously clueless about the plan Ines mentioned before she went to bed for her first night with Carcel or did she even notice it?(this should have made her curious enough but I doubt it if she even try).

If only she was curious enough I don't think it would not be possible for her to answer her concern already because it's just a simple concern but because of her delusion it became worst, and created a drama. (The funny thing is she acts clueless of what she caused).

She's making excuses that the details were only in the Novel but even if she only follows the manhwa. She should have known enough because manhwa shows enough of evidence already that Ines knows what she was doing so, Idk why this does not convince her that Ines knew about Carcel's habit but since she's making huge deal out of it I think she's treating Ines as a dumb, clueless and stupid character who only wants a handsome guy as her husband or she thought Ines was the one who was forced to marry Carcel. xD

tbh, I've been thinking since I read her comments but I still can't understand why she made that conclusion. I really wonder what she has been reading so far and why she's so determined to believe her delusion.