Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s a guy. Some of his comments were shared on Discord and it proves it’s a man. Reading his comments, it’s clear that he will not be persuaded. He’s not truly seeking answers or information. He simply made a post to vent his hatred of Carcel. Like I told @alpineibex , the marriage is already consummated so all of this bruh-Ha-Ha makes no sense. I genuinely cannot understand what he and the other dissenters think they can change. They’re just making the discussions toxic and unpleasant. I seriously do wonder if BR fandom will become notorious like other notorious fandoms because of them. It’s pretty bad because this story is clearly not for a lot of immature readers who can’t stand the fact that people can be messy. Ines’s life alone is messy because of her past. That’s undeniable because she was once the scandal of the country. Carcel might be known for sleeping around but I’m pretty sure it was nowhere as notorious as what Ines did. So they are both flawed people. And the true villain is Oscar anyway. At this point, I really hope these people drop the story and move on before the readership grow anymore toxic.

2. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect so much hate on Bato either. Cuz from past few days people are positively talking about this manhwa and Carcel on different manhwa sites and social media. Even if someone tried roasting Carcel they would be immediately shut down. But goddamn I was not prepared for this. I would have stayed away. Also their belief that only novel readers are defending is annoying when so many manhwa readers have also came forward and showed support to Carcel. Idk these people have single way of thinking and love being biased. Somw are in so much disbelief they didn't understand the foreplay talk and were still asking 'did they do it?' :rolleyes: and anyone bringing in Emiliano at this point deserve no attention tbh :blobsalt:

And yes why there is not enough smut :cry::cry:I wish they had kept bj and bathing scene but with censoring. Like they don't have to be explicit but I've read manhwa like Villainess in love, Elixir of the sun etc and they are also not full smut yet so explicit with what is happening.

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words. This is what I've been thinking. Like how can you simp for a character and call her capable yet question these things? Anyone reading for plot and not just hate would figure out that Ines has already thought about the std stuff. Even some manhwa readers commenting figured it out. They even pointed out how their society is and how Carcel is not CP. Yet they really are fixated on one idea. I've read shit like GOT and other complicated books. Sometimes you have to pick up the hints and not stay fix on one useless thing :sweating_profusely: Idk if this one is a guy or girl but on the top comment there is a reply with baseless assumptions that is from a guy (or so they claim). Like just see the amount of hate that they so much time to write paragraphs on useless stuff and later have audacity to call others toxic. If I can reach out to these people who are defending our story then I would ask them to not reply anymore just downvote and ignore next time they see them. They'll eventually disappear. Cuz these haters start the fire first, then act like victim and blame on the fans.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  3. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We’re almost there for the new chapter. Keep on countdown::blobpeaking:::blobcozy::blobtaco:

NohrNeir, PattyCakes and alpineibex like this.
  4. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Less than 10 hrs!

alpineibex and NohrNeir like this.
  5. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can guess what happening?

[​IMG]

6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that thumbnail is Ines looking at the painting... I'm just hoping it doesn't end with that. Though the next morning isn't a great place to end at either. :blobsweat_2:

7. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh the painting of the port (where they used to live or where Emiliano died?) that reminded her of Emiliano, right? I hope there won’t be drama from Manhwa readers. I’m so excited for the couple journey:aww:

8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupp, that painting she would see hung on the wall in the hallway. She would see it as she passed by and asked Carcel where that is and he told her it's Sevilla. It was the place where she was last with Emiliano. Carcel would ask her if she likes that painting and they can put it up in her library. She would tell him to keep it away from her eyes so she wouldn't be seeing it again.

That painting gets brought out again by Carcel when he remembers Emiliano and he will return that painting to Emiliano when he visits him at the church where Emiliano is working at.

9. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably just ppl thinking Ines miss Emiliano :censored: and going on about how she still love him :unsure:

starishaa and alpineibex like this.
  10. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UTOT did a good job with their bed scenes I think? Even in their latest chapter I don't think no one can tell what was happening during that time. I can't help but compare it to Ines and Carcel First Night. I hope next time they would also improvise just like what UTOT did.
    I think those people will only stop when Emilliano and Carcel finally meet. I am also waiting for the drama. I wonder what would be the comments looks like. hehe

I think it would be better if he will be a preacher since he seems good at it. hmm?

11. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Also hoping Broken Ring will do better in next smut scene, the mirror one but I can understand why wedding night not so great. It was not very detailed in the novel either and iirc not many of our fave smut :D

They cant say much by then cuz very obvious Ines love Carcel. Ines seeing Anastasio and getting her 1st life memory happen right before Carcel meet Emiliano :ROFLMAO:

GUYS NEW CH

She rode him!

[​IMG]

10 hrs sex

12. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhh we have everything satisfied us now

Even the scene where Carcel has to endure his boner while Ines sleeps on his lap :blobparty:

13. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I got everything on my wishlist too except Alondra.
    1. Mention of having sex for ten hours.
    2. Mention of Ines riding him until satisfied then tossing him aside.
    3. Maids gossiping about their excessive lovemaking
    4. Mention of him slowing the carriage so that she can sleep.
    5. His observation that his wife is dull to her mother’s verbal abuse and she shouldn’t just listen to it.
    6. Confirmation that they had consensual sex.
    7. Confirmation that she got into it.
    8. Confirmation that she was good at it.

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter ended as I predicted but I'm happy I got to see the words I wanted to see. Now people can't ask whether they did it or not and people shouldn't say Carcel raped her when she specifically viewed it as not forced. She also enjoyed it to the point where she climbed and rode him herself.

Even Carcel enduring his boner. :blobrofl:

And I love Calztela. We've finally arrived. :blobparty:
    [​IMG]

We'll definitely get a splurge of those shippers for this chapter and the next but after that we'll get the chapters we want because he won't come up again much until Ines' seizure. I can see misunderstandings when that arise but we know she didn't have seizure because of her longing for him, but because of her guilt.

15. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter gives too much material for the shippers too :blob_pout:.

But anyway I like the drama so I will grab some popcorn :blobcozy::cookie:

16. paperproses

paperproses Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter do you think would the mirror smut be? Omg these two have me in a chokehold, I want more of them!! Hopefully there won't be too much drama in the chapters leading up to that bc I'd hate to deal with the negativity of Carcel's haters lol (I know I should just ignore them however I can't help but read the comments)

17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I like that the painter is brought up here because all the things that reminded her of him (the scenery, sound of the port and waves) will soon fade to nothing because as we all know, Calztela is the place that she will cherish with Carcel. It’s so delicious that right there she is reminded of the painter but all of that will be overridden to the point that she longs for her home with Carcel in Calztela when she’s in Mendoza and she deliberately gave birth to her twins there. To me that demonstrates that she moved on with her life and Calztela is the symbol of her life, happiness and love with Carcel.

18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    They can have their crumbs now. The place for Emiliano will soon only be boxed up as Sevilla when she sees the painting. The hill they live on is more quiet and away from Sevilla. Obviously Calztela as a whole is more linked to Carcel. Even her time in Sevilla with Emiliano, there was Carcel. She also lived in Calztela for some time with Carcel in 1st life.

19. Fate2doom

Fate2doom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's always sad reading the end of the chapter! But I'm so glad to see scenes mention in this week!
    Going back to reread the new chapter!

20. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope soon but we got the house tour next and then Carcel return to work and Raul coming then the mirror smut so maybe in less than 5 ch?

Also cant take the Carcel hate. What if they totally ignore the words that he helped Emiliano run away, but they might blame him cuz Emiliano still die. All that Emiliano's own fault :sick:

Same!