Role Playing This Otherworld Summoning Is Just Too Much! (Registration Open)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by System, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "I could have sworn the traffic lights worked...oh wait, my head's still on my body. My limbs are still intact too! But this ain't look like a hospital, so I guess I'm dead. Noice. Is there someone around waiting for me to wake up, or do I have to go exploring?"

Exitiumm, BlueStar413 and Haitaka like this.
  2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "You were dead indeed. Stay in your seat and read the booklet."

I yell at the new hopper. Seriously, what's with saddling me with work the moment I come home? I rid myself of my shoes and grab some cold drink before seating myself across the newcomer.

Booklet details here

Haxagen likes this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    ((
    Were not we suppose to recieve a pm for filling in the details? Or I still need to do more rp?
    ))

4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You can either discuss it privately or just wing it as it goes. I recommend the former, RNG is a cruel mistress.))

Zone Q11 and Ddraig like this.
  5. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fumu, I see. Then, if you may, I have a few questions, three to be exact."

"What's the upper limit of abilities that can be granted? Next, is it possible to ask for deficiencies in exchange for asking for more abilities? And finally...Is it possible to change genders?"

BlueStar413 likes this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "There's no hard limit per se, just limited by how much points you've got - I see it's [redacted] points. We cannot trade deficiencies because these points are quantified by your own soul instead of granted by us. And finally, in section two and three it perfectly states that you only need to spend some to modify your physical forms, including gender."

Oh, great. One of the sexually confused people. For some reason it's a gradually increasing trend over time. But well, they make good customers - the more spent in vanity, the less troublesome aspect they pick.

Zone Q11, Exitiumm and Haxagen like this.
  7. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fumu..."

"In that case, I'd like to pick these skills, but do tell me if I don't have enough points for some of them."

Pyrokinesis
    Archery
    Grappling...Wait, I have that already. Nevermind then.
    Swordsmanship
    Spearmanship
    Riding...I wonder if Driving counts as this, since I have it.
    Oni's Bloodline (Impure)

"As for my appearance, a young lady...actually, can you read my thoughts? It's easier to show it than to describe it."

8. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    "Reaper of my soul, I do not yet understand the value of one point. How much can I get in exchange for a point? I believe I will take some time before deciding what I take. Actually does time even exist here? This is rather confusing."

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Pyrokynesis, so fire magic affinity. Archery, grappling, swordsmanship, and spearmanship can be lumped to fighting aptitude. Mounted combat also count somewhat. Mind that these two only means you'll pick the topic faster than normal people, but it still need effort on your part."

I take a sip.

"Impure bloodline's unpredictable, but attainable nonetheless. Just so you know that in some cases it completely fail to manifest."

And lastly, I take a peek at its mind. I materialize a hologram of a woman with purple-white long hair dressed in only an apron.

"This one?"

Exitiumm and Haxagen like this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's all listed in the booklet. It's properly enchanted so there's no way you cannot read it."

((Any ability and change is approved, it'll be chalked to your character have just enough points for that. Do note that the booklet only list stuff that exist in a fantasy settings, so no nuclear mage or something in that line. Of course if you become too ridiculous the BBoss will probably come down hard on you, so keep in moderation.))

11. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Indeed, as it were...Does gender swapping clear my existing skillset as well? If that's the case, I'll have to figure out how to get Strategical Thinking into that list as well. Otherwise, it's perfect."

12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "At most you'll have to get used to your new form." I shrugs, passing over a registration form. "Just fill this and we're done."

Exitiumm and Haxagen like this.
  13. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Righto...let's see here. Name, gender, age...fumu, fumu...okay...and done."

"Here you go."

14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Perfect! Now off you go."

On cue the window slams open, revealing the void outside and the planet far below.

Haxagen likes this.
  15. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fuck, the theologists won this one."
    An Asian tricenarian with quite a height- at least from where he came from, a decent bulk of both muscle and fat and a marvellous divine well-trimmed goatee shook his head.
    "Sorry for being a bother, er...miss but so, what comes after?"

Zone Q11 and Exitiumm like this.
  16. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    ((ooh hax going for the apron-only mode. Nice. hehe))

Looking at the number I have in the booklet, "On one hand I would wish for something along the lines of Immortality and god-slayer, but I doubt that would even be even close to affordable under my budget.", I contemplated.
    "Now I doubt I need any appearance modifications. I would keep my handsome self though."
    "Maybe change my race from human to like elf or demon or something? Lets make this the last detail I will decide."
    "As for powers... Thunder? maybe not, rather no, before deciding my powers, Roms (Reaper of my soul), can I know more about the world I shall reincarnate in?"

17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Without a parachute...? I'll reach terminal velocity halfway through, and there's a reason they call it terminal...Well, whatever! Here goes nothing!"

*Hop*

"Whaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!"

Zone Q11 and BlueStar413 like this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Only gods can slay gods, last time I checked. Good luck on attempting divine ascension. Anyway, there should be a multitude of limited immortality around. Not even gods are truly immortal, big enough force can still demolish anything. Your pick."

This one's the talky type. Gosh. I'll just give it the history book as usual.

"Here. Peruse to your hearts' content."

I pass an aetherium tablet, containing all manner of content regarding the planet's history ripped straight from divinepedia.

BlueStar413 likes this.
  19. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    During the descent the changes rapidly took place, most starkly displayed by those who changed appearance. They're still soul projections in the first place, rapidly materializing the body as they fell. Of course, for this unfortunate one that means it's shifting to the exact shape she asked for - a woman wearing nothing but an apron.

A light layer covered her just at the moment of impact, greatly reducing the damage both to herself and to the ground. From there on, she's on her own.
    I groan, having not even go halfway through the blazer's buttons before a new one pops up. Seriously, what's with the amount of work lately? Gruffly I replies.

"Read that, and make it quick."

The booklet floats to ita face, with a wee bit more force than necessary.

((Booklet details here))

20. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, I didn't die? I guess that makes sense, else there'd have been no point in all of that just now. But no matter!"

Now was the time to check if my new body was working properly!

"Woah, eyesight went up a little bit, I'm guessing it's because there are technically new eyes? My field of vision also seems to have changed due to the changes in height, and what's more, I've got boobs! Haha...Fufufu. It's a bit cold, though------hold up."

Frantically I glanced down.

"Why do I only have an apron on?!"