Chinese Thousand Miles of Wind 长风几万里 by 白鹭成双 Bai Lu Cheng Shuang (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Thousand Miles of Wind 长风几万里
    Raw Link: http://m.quanben.me/ls-48464/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This from the author who wrote The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir and When Spring Comes
    Description :
    The first time they met at that imperial banquet, she was an imperial princess whose body was possessed by the demon king, and he was a solemn marquis and demon hunter.

She was born with bad luck, people close to her cruelly died one after another, and demons were what she hated the most in this lifetime. He was a gifted genius, obsessed with the studies of magic, and who had the trust of the emperor.

One was a demon hunter, the other was afraid of demons, originally two people with very different personalities, but because of a marriage decree, their fates crashed with each other, and ever since, their life and death were intertwined. At first, they thought they could each provide for their own needs and live without interfering with each other, but unexpectedly, after being together day and night, love grew in their common life. They thought that from then on, they could enjoy their mutual love, but a disaster sadly and unexpectedly striked them. The spirit of the demon grew stronger and stronger, crushing the country, ruining the people. The national tutor announced that the prince consort was actually a demon, and that the king of demons who was sealed in her body and had caused her nightmares all her life was actually an acquaintance who once had a marriage contract with him.

The sweetness of the past eventually burned in ashes, and affection ruthlessly turned into anger. The man who would pick up the stars for her and promised her a peaceful life, now looked at her with in his eyes full of murderous intent . When her heart was broken to death, Princess Kun Yi decided to use her own life to help him fulfill his obsession and protect her country...

The wind blows over thousands of miles, and yet love hasn't exhauted yet. The minister's heart will not rest until death!

2. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions:
    1- Is it easy to MTL translate for Non- Chinese speakers
    2- is the story interesting. Does it have parts where the story is draggy or too rushed?
    3- I really like the dreamer in the spring bodoir and really want to pick this up. Can you tell me if it's worth it.

3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first, thank you for having answered

1. Hum, from what I know, it is understandable
    2 and 3. Sorry, I didn’t read the novel so I don’t know, this is why I made a pickup request

4. NikkiSpores

NikkiSpores Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Vico likes this.