through some isekai gender bender at me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deadmantellnotales, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically tensei shitara slime datta ken

2. waruvi

waruvi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

You know people have different taste.

3. flannan

flannan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly comedy potential. But some people find the idea of changing gender appealing. And some people find the idea of people (who aren't them) changing gender sexy.
    If you're going to a fantasy world for a change, why not become a girl while you're at it?

You might have noticed that a lot of people play games (definitely including MMORPGs) with characters of the opposite gender (I sure do). I think the protagonists in those novels are like that too. Even if they feel tsundere about it.

It's a story of a guy who played a MMORPG as a wise-old-man-looking wizard, then tried changing his character's appearance to a cute loli, and got stuck with that appearance when the game world became real. So he claimed the cute girl is the disciple (apprentice) of the wizard guy.
    The story is both cute and intriguing (because there is a lot going on in that world where players and NPCs are alive and doing stuff), but the translation is slow.

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Slow as in 1/week?

5. flannan

flannan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slow as in "last update was a month ago". But yes, the average rate is once every 7.7 days. The actual rate of updates seem to depend on translator's circumstances. I don't blame him for it, I just wanted to warn you that you would not know the answers to these intriguing questions for years.

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.