Discussion Thus Spoke Chuunibyou

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair warning, this is a happy rant against someone, but also a grateful rant, since I'm quite bored and slightly hateful about my shame. I will perhaps regret doing this, but I will still regret not doing so, since my life is always filled with regrets. Ah, why am I so sinful~ Ah, why am I so greedy for everyone, everything, everywhere. I want you all. I envy your lot. I crave your demise in underneath my temple. Rot for me, and become nourishment to my lonely path to demonic cultivation. This is my hegemony, my adamant seals from your liver.

Rot as you rejoice, @Femme Fatale ! You are the very first to hurt my fragile ego in this way. Indeed, I like to say things in circles, which I find both amusing and saddening. Indeed, I confess, that I acknowledged your existence as something relatively evil. Normally, I would be angry at you, but you made my night. Peace be with you and by peace I take you away under hallowed ground. I find joy in your denial, and I find excitement in your hate towards me, if I'm not so arrogant to believe your misdirected anger is towards me?

O curse me with your sins. Pray tell, what err have I committed for me to be accused of something I have not. I like my rights, hence, I will never impeded yours. I like my freedom to be evil. Rise, beneath me, your sins above, as day turns into night, and life into death; I reclaim you so. I wish to mend our views as you fellow advocates of humanity. I give you rest. Eternal rest, I give you. Let's shake hands, shall we? Pray not for salvation, for I shall rid you of suffering. So open sesame, Geennapolis!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Kansuou, Snowbun and Arbelbyss like this.
  2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I change Geennapolis to Gehennapolis or Gahannapolis instead? I don't know which sounds cooler. As the first post in my thread, you may have the power to change the word.

I'll be honest, I did not think this through... my chanting should have been worded better. Maybe next time when I make a outburst again. Rarely, like this, but hopefully not, since it strains my lack of creativity. Sigh

4. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:
    What an interesting coincidence.

5. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish i could ignore this... But now that i have read it........... I can't...

Too much chuuni in one thread...

I can't tell what u wanna convey... R u confessing or something? Can't u be a bit more straightforward about it? Hella confusing...

6. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Your ego seems very fragile indeed. :hmm:

7. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pats @Anra7777* I think it's just the way Femme Fatale is.

8. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Which 40% is serious?

Anra7777 likes this.
  9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I read your profile, and man, you have an awesome place of origin The Somber Overlook.
    I did warn you through the tags. Please read tags next time.
    Fragile like my sanity. Wait, I'm still sane... hopefully I am. Hmm, I wonder if becoming retarded is awarding as dying? Nah, the process hurts... curious. Back to memory lane I go. Ah, the hallways, they stretch endlessly. Fuck! Let's dial Genie 101, perhaps, they might rain check on my sanity. Haha~
    The me disliking on how I was accused of impeding a certain rose's rights.

Kansuou and Arbelbyss like this.
  10. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    You should move to her left then! Stop blocking her rights!

orematcha, Snowbun, Anra7777 and 2 others like this.
  11. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I came up with that place because some things came to mind. I guess you can say it's evocative. It's both literal, figurative, and metaphorical if you read it in those ways.

12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Profound words you got there. It could mean I could leave her as in left and should I not, then my right is blocking her right.
    Are you sage from wonder yore? Good times they were, those of long hats and bearded gaits.
    Do you happen to live in a castle on top of a hill or mountain?

Or just in a building with a veranda facing sunrise or sunset.

13. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    You're making me think of Castlevania associated to a certain Forest of Eternal Night and Walter's Castle but more akin to Castlevania itself. The first thing that I came up with was a Forest in Darkness (Ironic considering its name is akin to the Forest of Eternal Night, almost like I unconsciously thought of Castlevania when thinking of names and locations to reside.) Then I somehow thought of an Overlook while looking at my past of being overlook'd~ I eventually imagined a giant tree next to it which made me connect both locations while also raising up the Overlook to overlook the Forest~. Finally, I imagined dark clouds surrounding the place and I had to find a word similar to dark which was gloom then something similar to that which was Somber/Sombre which made me think of sadness. That is how it came to be. It's really silly but that's how I love it. It relaxes my mind thinking about it. Though yes, I do live in a place that actually overlooks something but I'm not going to say~

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    If I lived in a forest, mine would be a so called Midnight Forest, since strangely shaped trees whiter than snow will tower over you, and a starless night filled with only an eerie moonlit eyes staring at you.

Arbelbyss likes this.
  15. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    “Midnight Forest” makes me think of fireflies and fairy lights and magical beautiful trees and unicorns galloping about shining in the dark. ;)

Arbelbyss likes this.
  16. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking it contained a Lake of Moonlight so...

Anra7777 likes this.
  17. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a little bit of a chuunibyou headache!

18. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    OP, you must be drinking some potent high proof booze because you're clearly off in lala land

Anra7777 likes this.
  19. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like only @Parthy could write a more chuuni rant. :sweating_profusely:

20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point of this thread is what?