Resolved Tian Guan Ci Fu

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Himegimi, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Himegimi

Himegimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I paused reading the novel a while back and now trying to get back to it but don't wanna reread from the beginning since it's so long. The last chapter I remember is the group arriving at at a temple. It happens either before or after Shi Qingxuan's story is told. It would be great if someone could tell me around which chapter it happens.

2. fangurks

fangurks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you're still looking for an answer, or if you already continued on your own, butt in case you did wait for an answer I'll make sure to provide you one!

There is the chapter where Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Shi Qingxuan and Ming Yi arrive at the Temple of the Water and Windmaster after Ming Yi's Distance Shortening Array fails to send them to their correct location. After arriving at the temple, they're trying to find out what exactly caused the mishap, which starts in Chapter 106: Three Gods One Ghost; Reverend Nowhere in Sight.

Not sure how long ago you've tried reading the novel, though it might be helpful if you start reading at Chapter. 103: Venerable of Empty Words; Mourning at the Feast instead, since this is when Shi Qingxuan and Ming Yi arrive at Puqi Shrine and get lowkey food poisoning, and then Windmaster proceeds to explain the background story (which might be helpful for you to re-read if you've forgotten).

Another possibility for what chapter you referred to (if you maybe remembered a later scene) could be them returning once more to the shrine (Chapter 108: In the Temple of Wind and Water; Night Chatter to Discern Truth).

Himegimi and moniqueswineshop like this.
  3. Himegimi

Himegimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I never noticed this response. Thank you for such a detailed explanation. That's very helpful. I did not in fact continue on my own still to this day (should re-read from the beginning at this point but I refuse)