To my fujoishi sisters

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pocketbear, Jul 8, 2017.

1. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Top or bottom, essentially. Uke, bottom. Seme, top.

2. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget neko and tachi

3. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was a guy I would be seke. It would be nice to do it both ways.
    My bro would be uke, my bff would be seme. Most of the other guys would be seme as they are very masculine.

4. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    See, you've got this confused tho. They're straight and no matter how much of a bro they are to each other, no matter how close they are, they will never like each other the way that girls, do to their twisted fantasies, want them to. I have no problem if a guy likes another guy, that's not what this is about.

It's when you take two dudes who are ONLY straight and that is their sexual orientation. Then pair them together because from a third party perspective, I.E a fujoshi BL lover whatever, think it's cute and they should be together, bothers me. That's like saying two girls who have been best friends since childhood, are always together and both are beautiful; so they should get together because guys want dirty lesbo sex between them. When both of them, only love each other as sisters.

alexfilia likes this.
  5. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like thoughts are forcing anyone into anything. And I get what you're saying, but I also think you should consider loosening up on this point because we're not saying they need to be together, we're just saying it would be cute because of the reasons I've stated. Just like when a man in a straight relationship is still willing to open up his heart and sharing his feelings with his female partner, that's also very cute! Because it's taking down the idea that masculinity is narrow mindedness and brute strength, and I think that's necessary. Some fantasies are indeed twisted, but anyone can have twisted fantasies, lots of people fantasize about rape, but as long as that's not put into action, there's nothing wrong with it (also the evolutionary necessity of rape but that's another discussion).
    I'm not saying that people that have no problems with their orientation need to be in a relationship that doesn't follow their preferences, I'm all for people loving who they love, I just think putting so much stock in strict orientation is wrong, because people are flexible, people change, people are dynamic. Confining oneself to a label is suffocating. But that's kind of beside the point, isn't it?
    Regardless, men being sensitive is cute, women being assertive is alluring. That's what I think.
    And I'd do the same to the same with the girls as I would the boys, because I like seeing same sex couples.

::EDIT:: about the evolution of rape, it enabled the strongest to pass their genes and made females feel needed and wanted, it's a psychological thing, and in a moral world, it has no place. We have our words now.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  7. _OmnigeneousxYD_

_OmnigeneousxYD_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...several times ive hung around dudes and been shipped with some, i kinda liked messing with them but i ended up creeping them off, we still kinda hang out i can kinda tell from the look in his eyes,....also why the fuck is it that theres always some point when things turn gay in any groups of guy freinds im in, whether i started it or not, or whether others suspected it...
    I didnt talk to girls and only stuck with guys, and something about me that seemed gay got my called out and asked for my sexuality, other times one messes with me...i think about being gay idk but he touches me sometimes.... and in the locker room these other guys , like 5-6 of them....i dony even need to say it, ive been asked my sexuality 4-6 times that i remember including some random dude who talked to me becuz i happened to be sitting at his smoking spot on the sidewalk. The only distiguashable feature i can note is my hair i didnt bother to cut in a while

alexfilia likes this.
  8. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing wrong with fantasizing the two straight guys together just as long as one does not voice it out or force it upon them. So I don't think there's any problem when it's just shipping them in mind. It's not like it'll cause problems to others just as long as they don't find out or having the idea forced on them.

9. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the fact you don't want to voice it out to them speaks volumes. I agree people are free to imagine what they want tho.

10. _OmnigeneousxYD_

_OmnigeneousxYD_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really... about rape nesesity? I dont feel like starting on that one, but i still feel like saying, is it that sexual desire and pleasure nessisary to encourage copulation?, like, those poor pandas, der getting extinct bcuz they dont give a fuck to get a fuck, the ? Is rethorical, and also idk why, , with these three guys from my class,seeing this looking childish and innocent between themselves with thier tough competitive attitude with others, was cute, and i felt weird being der age. Dodnt do such things myself but i found it cute.

11. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it that when people openly ship a straight couple, that's chill? They could be just friends, they could not ever be interested in each other romantically, and yet, that's perfectly fine. But OH NO! How dare you ship me with my best friend who happens to be the same sex as me

Skyelyne likes this.
  12. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link

Lol, all of a sudden this turned into how men need to conform themselves to how women of society wants them to be. Which is completely off topic. You still seem to be missing the point. You think anyone can love someone for any reason regardless of what sex they are, that's cool and it's your opinion. All I'm talking about is someone who will never, ever feel that way that someone else wants them too. And people still want them to get with said person because it's cute. I agree that you can imagine whatever you want, their your thoughts and your free to them.

All of a sudden your turning this into an issue when it doesn't need to be. But your damn right it bothers me. I'm straight, I ship straight couples. In a story or reality, I ship two dudes who are GAY and two girls that are GAY or at least Bi-sexual. Not a straight girl liking another girl because I think it's hot. Or a straight guy liking another guy because I think it's "cute." It's asinine. I don't go around saying that guy is cool and that girl is cute, they should get together. Nor do I ever say, that guy is funny, that other guy is cold, but OMG I think they look good together. It's their lives, not mine.

It's that simple.

13. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. It's apparently a normal thing to ship straight couple all the time yet it's a bad thing to do it with the same sex.

Hah? So are you saying you would tell them no matter what even if you know certain people are religious and extremely against certain things?

CometSocks likes this.
  14. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it wrong to think, hey, these two look good together? Or having fantasies about them being together? People do it all the time with celebrities. People can want what they want, as long as they aren't forcing it on people, it isn't a problem. Simple as that. So what if they'll never feel the same way? WE'RE NOT FORCING IT ON THEM, they don't need to, they don't have to, they can stay exactly as they are. Yeah, people ship celebrities together all the time because they're compatible, we're doing the same thing.
    About your second point, we're not going to know what people's sexualities are and it often doesn't come up in conversation, so not only are the fantasies harmless, they're just what we think suits them, without knowing the truth. In the case that we do know, sometimes people change, like I said, we're dynamic, so not only are our fantasies ours and ours alone, we're also seeing what could be, as people often do.
    Also, all couples are cute when they're loving, not just gay ones.

Skyelyne likes this.
  15. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, just like how you and the other person keep doing, your missing the point. If They Don't Like The Same Sex, hell the person you ship them with, especially if just because YOU [>» WANT«<] them to get together, I don't agree with.

If for whatever reason they had some feelings for each other and you want them to be happy, so be it. But honestly, can you tell me that the people you ship have feelings for each other? If so then you have nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

If two people liked each other, why wouldn't I tell them? That's ridiculous.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  16. Delirious

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I EVER say it was wrong? Pretty sure all I said was I don't agree with it. I've also stated its your freedom to imagine what you want. Look, it's clear to me it's impossible for you to understand what is I'm getting at. I've tried to understand what your saying, but clearly it wasn't reciprocated. I've agreed many times it's not harmful and it's just fantasy, and people are free to love who they want but that was never my point. Just think for ten seconds if people around you thought the same way thst you do about you people you've never and will never think about in that way. It's annoying no matter how "harmless" it is. This has wasted more time and energy than it was worth.

17. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ Here you have disregard the persons in question feelings, you're shipping them just because they *may* like each other, because their sexualites match up
    ^ Here you are saying that if there's not already feelings, they shouldn't be shipped

Do you see some inconsistencies?
    Regardless, how are we to know where people's feelings lie? I won't ship someone that's in a loving relationship with someone else because I know it's impossible, because I know that it's something that wouldn't happen.
    But, like I've said many times, people are dynamic, people change their feelings and their hearts all the time, so why can't their sexuality change? I'm gay, I love girls, and yet all the time people tell me I should date my male friends, even knowing my sexuality, I don't get angry as I don't need to be. They understand the things I do, that people are dynamic, and thus I might change my feelings. I don't want to be shipped with my male friends, but it's chill because sometimes it's fun to think of the possibilities.
    Shipping two single people that have chemistry is natural, we see a way for love to develop between the two and grow into a harmonious relationship. We like the possibility of harmony and peace and love, for everyone :)

Skyelyne likes this.
  18. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm trying to understand as well, but it's impossible for me when you're not willing to give a bit. I understand you don't agree, and I'm not saying you should go gung-ho and start doing it yourself. So what if it's annoying? Not your head, not your thoughts, don't be around it if you don't like it.

Skyelyne likes this.
  19. Matsurika

Matsurika ❀Spring Tune❀『Blue Ashes』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm... I only did it once before >_>

20. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread! I'll die down now.