Spoiler TOP MANAGEMENT & ITS ROMANCE SUBPLOT

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LalaMarkova, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LalaMarkova

LalaMarkova Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, hello binge-readers!!
    I decided to read TOP MANAGEMENT but I'm that diabetic lady who only consumes slice-of-life fluffy romance, it's a sickness, I know but promised myself this year to taste different genres, of course with baby steps and to read TM is that first attempt. Kindly give this poor lady something to look forward to, would you?

Can someone spoil me about the romance subplot? Maybe a background of our leading lady and how frequent is the interaction between her and the MC?

Martialegg likes this.
  2. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Before you actually read the novel, I want to tell you that the novel is currently in indefinite hiatus. It's not completed.

As for your question, TM is one of the best novel on NU for idol/artist management. It has a romantic subplot, but a very slow progress even to the last hiatus chapter. If you want to read it for the romance, then I suggest to find something else.

3. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also let's be real here.. That novel is dropped. All of the fans and followers of the novel has been waiting since 2017 I think or probably more and the so called hiatus hasn't been changed yet.

So yes, I would suggest just read another novel and what Martialegg has said, it only have subtle plot for romance.

4. xxlhca

xxlhca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apart from that the author most likely will never finish the story, I don't have anything bad to say about TM - please read it. I'm also a fluff addict, I don't read anything unless there's a wholesome couple I can scream ab and Top Management def fits the mold. It's slow, subtle but realistic, just how I like it.

5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers regarding this ?