LCD Trafford's Trading Club

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Apr 8, 2017.

1. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know was thinking QI should just let translaters know that TTC is up for grabs and they'll openly dropping it.

Mercy likes this.
  2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    QI doesnt bother if the novel isnt makeing them a lot of money :p i truly wish it gets tranlated thou

3. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking if its not making you money just dump and let someone else have it.

4. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me to tell you the reason : this novel is shit!
    I just need to read 30 chapters to reach that conclusion

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    You only read 30 ch like you said...
    You prob like cultivation,young master,Transported(reincarnated)to another world shit.Which is fast and this is too slow...
    This is the best written novel ive seen after Lord of the Mysteries smh

Eva832, Otakureader and animefan217 like this.
  6. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Even just reading the summary makes me agree and I haven't read the novel.

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its so well thought through all the chapters seem connected...World Building and character development are rly good...

animefan217 likes this.
  8. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    And for me multiple tags that interest me just wish someone can pick it up so I dont gotta read MTL. I wonder if there's any other good business management novels?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  9. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet it got ABANDONED, so MUCH for your SELF PROCLAIMED good novel.
    Ever heard about Rokujyouma Shinryokusha? That's a good novel with ZERO plot hole and EVEN MORE AMAZING world building and story, it even got anime and English release till FINAL volume「I don't even need to read the novel」.
    If you don't like Above example, then Cultivation Chat Group, similarly have good world building, plot, and AMAZING MC and SUB CHARACTER casts with unique personality.
    And many more like 86, Experimental Log of Crazy Lich, Gourmet Food Suplier, even that infamous Arifureta have better world building than this Novel.

This one is simply BLAND!

10. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    What's so bad about the world-building in this novel? If you say smth like X is better than Y and not explain the whys it just sounds unreliable honestly. You could at least say something like X is bad at Y because this and that there, for example, aren't logical and that one thing is an obvious plot hole and at that time it can be seen that the author didn't know what to do with the plot and coped out with that very shitty plot-device. Or smth similar.
    Besides, you just listed a bunch of stories that aren't even similar to the story discussed in the thread. Like, what's the point?

Eva832 likes this.
  11. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Being abandoned doesn't always mean it's bad look at how many cookie cutter cultivation novels are still being translated.

Eva832 likes this.
  12. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    also why compare different novels? they were made different, but some choose to copy others.

and there are no such things as books/novels that have no plot holes, you just haven't found it. even harry potter has one and i don't even read it.

trafford is a great novel with a fresh concept. but, it's too tiring to read i have read only up to the rat father part and not planning to resume it right now since i have so many ongoing novels to read.

this being dropped doesn't mean it's bad. it's just that not much people fancy the story or even know it.

besides, have you seen any novel that focuses on a devil's contract where you can exchange something of the same value (mostly life span / soul) to get what you want?

some stories may have this but only a few chapters and this story have it as the center of the story

Eva832 and GDLiZy like this.
  13. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    also there are good stories that are bad at the first few chapters even a hundred or so but then turns good afterwards. so don't judge them by the few chapters you've read.

i mostly based what i read by the character's personality, values
    (i hate the hero type mc they enforce their blind ideals everywhere and let a villain live because they don't want to kill because "no one have the right to take other's lives"), and the type of story
    (is it magical, adventure, action, romance,cultivation, or others?)

and since there are many type of stories i mostly read something by the title and synopsis first, if it attracts my attention i will try to read it.

to judge a book you first need to finish atleast half of the book or just finish the whole story.

readers have different taste so some story might be good for you and not to others, vice versa.

Eva832 and GDLiZy like this.
  14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    A reason why you might not like it after(Only reading 30ch smh)Is cause the whole story is connected and everything gets connected and explained at the end of a Volume or even in the next book.Thats what i mean with rly good writing and world building .As in everything happens for a reason and the author thinks so.much ahead.
    And Cultivation Chat group is great yes.But not even close to this lvl of story writing and world buildin and trust me since i have CCG at like 9/10 smh

seabuckthorn and Eva832 like this.
  15. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    So were would you rank TTC in world building from the novels you've read?

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Top 5.Maybe 3 .

animefan217 likes this.
  17. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how was it not popular on Qidian.

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not your everydays Novel.
    Most people on qidan read Wuxia and Xianxia(Or whatever its called)Mmorpg and Virutual reality.
    This was and is totally different so most people didnt even give it a chance .And If you read the novels i mentioned above you might not even like this one so yeah.

19. SamStrike

SamStrike Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That depends on your taste, I don't like CCG for example. But I still read novels that are similar to it while also really enjoying TTC

Mercy and animefan217 like this.
  20. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this novel had a manhua.