Resolved Tragedy and second chance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nemo_1126, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Nemo_1126

Nemo_1126 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys,
    I'm looking for novels similar to "Like love but not" where the couple have a second chance. Or it can be like "If Only Time Stopped at the Moment We First Met" but with happy ending. I just feel so sad :cry: after reading the second book and I know that it's the harsh truth of reality but still i want to read one more novel similar to these two. I will really appreciate it if you guys can help me. :)

Deleted member 332070 likes this.
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what those books are about, but I can give you recs of tragedies.

Nemo_1126 likes this.
  3. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a Second Chance tag on NU that you can scour over if you want to look yourself
    I never read both of those, but in terms of what I can judge as second chances that I have on my reading lists..
    Chasing Tides - their first chance was kind of messed up, then ML chases to win back MC, but the novel pretty much ends after the second chance is obtained and doesn't tell much on it
    Today, the Foolish Scum Gong Screwed Me Over Again - in the game world MC is trying to capture ML, the description inside sums it up, the story is like a roller coaster
    Yingnu - can't say much since I'm still reading it myself but it does have the second chance theme
    Creatures of Habit - shou shamelessly trying to get back with the gong that he dumped, they got together again at the end

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  4. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    The Grand Princess would suit right up your alley. It's so, very pretty; it makes me cry :blobsob:. it has a good balance if angst, tragedy, surprisingly quite realistic characters, and a nice ending. Its raw has also been completed :aww:

Nemo_1126 likes this.
  5. woyaosile

woyaosile Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Professional Body Double ^^

Nemo_1126 likes this.
  6. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Nemo_1126 likes this.
  7. Nemo_1126

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your suggestion. :blobsmile: Do they have sad or happy ending? If it's sad, I'm not sure if i'm up to it. I feel so sad after reading them. I know that tragedy is what makes them great but still.

Just read the description. And it seems quite interesting. Will read it for sure and thank you. :blobsmilehappy:

:blobokhand:. Thank you.

Thank you. :D I did use the second chance tag but most of the results weren't what I expected. What I am looking for is unrequited love, tragedy and second chance altogether. And it seems like Chasing tides fits the criteria, as for others i will read them surely.

Thank you. :blobsmilehappy:

albeldayuia likes this.
  8. Deleted member 332070

Deleted member 332070 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Iris on Rainy Days
    Date A Live (Yes it is a harem; most, if not all of tragedy is in the second half - Volume 10 and 11 are my favourites as they not only have an amazing storyline that is been built up and foreshadowed since Volume 1 but also because Origami is such a well written, complex character.)

Sukasuka (5 volumes, you can watch first 3 volumes as an anime and the anime is well made)

Nemo_1126 likes this.
  10. Nemo_1126

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Just read the first 12 chapters and i'm in already. Thank you so so much for this suggestion. :D:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes: It's a shame it's not translated fully. I hope mtl will be easy enough to understand. :blobconfounded:

Okay. Thank you so much. :blobsmilehappy:

Deleted member 332070 likes this.