Discussion Transmigrated as a villain

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Krinxin, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    What if you were suddenly transported to a cliche fantasy Otome story. You know the one where there's a heroine (most likely wielding light magic) and multiple male leads slowly falling in love with her throughout the game. Then at the end, the villainess/villain of the story gets punished for their wrongdoings against the female lead and the heroine lives happily ever after with the dude that they chose? Yea, that one!

It all seems pretty cool to be in a different world and all until you realize that you've become the villainess/villain! I've seen a lot of scenarios in which the transmigrated person tries to change their fate or tries to run away from it all, but what would you guys do?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  2. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since knowing which way leads to death or horrible fates, why follow those railtracks?

Lacking such S/M tendencies, I'd just have my own quiet life.

Krinxin likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Become pious. I'd be praying the plot isn't unchangeable or preordained, that I actually transmigrate into an otome I'm familiar with and remember clearly (not much hope on that front), and that the characters are reasonable— all the while hoping the heroine isn't also a smart, unprincipled transmigrator who knows the game better than I do and is determined to see the original outcome through to the end.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Greater thunder and Krinxin like this.
  4. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    Living in peace and not dealing with all the crazy commotion is definitely a pleasant option.

Yea... it'd be troublesome if something happened like that.

otaku31 likes this.