Novel Transmigrated into a Noble's beaten son.

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Nezothecat, May 30, 2020.

1. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi if you are interested, you can read the following chapters with picture in wattpad. thank you.

Transmigrated into a Beaten noble's son.
    AUTHOR: Nezothecat wattpad/user/nezothecat/
    GENRE: Isekai, fantasy, adventure, comedy

Synopsis:

I who was a novel reader transferred to another world. I'm a minor villain, but my beating was already over. With that my peaceful life awaits... or so I thought.

Prologue:

"Young master...?"

"H---mm"

As I slowly open my eyes, I see a room that I'm not familiar with. It was a big room having the appearance of a royal chamber in England. The ray of sun, entering the window, did confuse me a bit.

I can hear people crying and saying:

"Thank Aurora he's conscious now."

'Hmm... Who is Aurora anyway?'

I don't know why I'm having a hard time reacting to all this, it might have been because of the newfound comfort this amazingly fluffy bed gave. I would love to go back dreaming regardless of all the crying. But if I wanted to, I couldn't since my body for some reason felt sore all over.
    I had finally managed to ask:

"Where am I, and who are you?"

''In your room young master. It is I, your butler Sebastian,''

Calmly, and with a hint of sadness, replied the guy wearing what really seems like a butler attire.

'Sebastian, my room, young master, and a butler?'

I couldn't think straight. Last time I checked, I was wasting my time reading a novel about a protagonist who got transported into another world. He save it from Demons and other villains. After that, I dozed off.

'I'm not sure, if it is because I'm really not that smart. But it looks to me, Im either still dreaming or...'

''What happened?''

I felt weird asking someone about the situation. I barely knew them, but at this point, it seemed to be reasonable.
    The reluctance on Sebastian's face was clear, but he managed to say softly:

''You've challenged a fellow classmate to a duel and lost''

I know there is a more concerning matter, but Sebastian really is the epitome of a butler; he has this old refined face that you would easily see in an anime, especially with him having green eyes and white hair. Then again, now that I think of it, he looks similar to Alfred aka a butler of some movie about a hero who is more likely to sleep upside down.

Having misunderstood my reaction, as I looked solemnly pained, Sebastian called my name.

"Young master Naell?''

'I'm not really that smart. But piece by piece, even if I knew it was impossible, I think I'm in a different world.'

With that, I once again lost consciousness.

Chapter 1

''Delicious~''

Naell couldn't resist saying it over the course of his recovery. Sebastian had these cloudy eyes upon seeing his young master Naell, enjoying his food. He couldn't help but notice how his young master's attitude became better, after getting beaten.

Naell Beryldot used to be a jolly cheerful kid. But when his mother died due to a terrorist attack in a noble summit, Naell's attitude towards everything became sour.

Upon seeing a teary-eyed Sebastian, Naell misunderstood his butler's reaction as fear.

''...The food is delicious, so you don't need to get scared or anything. I don't think I'll raise my hand to anyone ever again, Elder''

Sebastian couldn't help but smile upon seeing how he was reflecting, and becoming who he once was.

'I still can't get used to how everyone here is afraid and at the same time cares a lot for someone like Naell. He really was a bad guy.'

"I just hope you can recover soon enough, young master"

Naell actually was fine now, but knowing it was his middle school graduation, he decided to pretend he is still in recovery. The school he went to was not big, but it was still unique since not every state has one. Due to Naell's Father, Fharom Beryldot's decision, the school was established for all his people.

Following the novel, Naell also did not go to his graduation, though his reason behind it was not explained by the author.

'I guess he was either embarrassed or the author simply did not think it was necessary.'

Schools in this world not only teach academic subjects but also seek students who have the talent for martial arts and magic. Not all states offer schooling for non-noble children, that is why most commoners, who as a kid shows a talent for martial arts or magic are adopted into the capital to be trained as a knight, or a mage.

There were exceptions; one of which was the Baron school of Beryldot. Students get taught until middle school, leading to them applying to become an adventurer. This allows the students to have the means to support themselves when they pursue their education in the capital.

'Maybe that is why, even if he has a trash son, Fha... I mean my dad is still loved in his estate.'

Naell's thoughts were absorbing him, but what he heard snap him back into reality.

"Young master, I have a message from your father, Baron Fharom"

Naell got nervous since they hadn't spoken after the duel. Fharom did visit his chamber while he was sleeping, but he did not wake him up.

'I guess Fha--- my dad will scold me now'

Sebastian then continued relaying his message. His perfect posture and green warm eyes never left his gentle smile.

''Your father would like to have lunch with you"

*gulp*

Please continue on wattap under nezothecat

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  2. Chris2002

Chris2002 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the book

Nezothecat likes this.
  3. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be revealed on chapter 1! Thank you for reading

Thanks for liking I hope you'll read the rest. Feedback is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2020
    ZeeNatsu likes this.
  4. Zackspaghetti

Zackspaghetti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like it'll be a good read. Hopefully there'll be no bad harem or BL

Nezothecat likes this.
  5. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem is legal in that world but not from my plot. Thank you hope you'll continue reading it

Zackspaghetti likes this.
  6. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm seems fine, but it's too casual. Try changing the sentence structures.

For example-"I don't know why I'm having a hard time reacting to all this but it might have been because of the newfound comfort this amazingly fluffy bed gave"

To -"Don't know why but I'm having a hard time reacting to this, might be from the newfound comfort on this amazingly fluffy bed".

There's more, just try to reduce words were it's possible. It gives more room to add other items in your scene.

It's readable but it's not engaging.

But all in all nothing that's too glaring, all the best.(y)

Nezothecat likes this.
  7. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the feedback.

8. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

''Delicious~''

Naell couldn't resist saying it over the course of his recovery. Sebastian had these cloudy eyes upon seeing his young master Naell, enjoying his food. He couldn't help but notice how his young master's attitude became better, after getting beaten.

Naell Beryldot used to be a jolly cheerful kid. But when his mother died due to a terrorist attack in a noble summit, Naell's attitude towards everything became sour.

Upon seeing a teary-eyed Sebastian, Naell misunderstood his butler's reaction as fear.

''...The food is delicious, so you don't need to get scared or anything. I don't think I'll raise my hand to anyone ever again, Elder''

Sebastian couldn't help but smile upon seeing how he was reflecting, and becoming who he once was.

'I still can't get used to how everyone here is afraid and at the same time cares a lot for someone like Naell. He really was a bad guy.'

"I just hope you can recover soon enough, young master"

Naell actually was fine now, but knowing it was his middle school graduation, he decided to pretend he is still in recovery. The school he went to was not big, but it was still unique since not every state has one. Due to Naell's Father, Fharom Beryldot's decision, the school was established for all his people.

Following the novel, Naell also did not go to his graduation, though his reason behind it was not explained by the author.

'I guess he was either embarrassed or the author simply did not think it was necessary.'

Schools in this world not only teach academic subjects but also seek students who have the talent for martial arts and magic. Not all states offer schooling for non-noble children, that is why most commoners, who as a kid shows a talent for martial arts or magic are adopted into the capital to be trained as a knight, or a mage.

There were exceptions; one of which was the Baron school of Beryldot. Students get taught until middle school, leading to them applying to become an adventurer. This allows the students to have the means to support themselves when they pursue their education in the capital.

'Maybe that is why, even if he has a trash son, Fha... I mean my dad is still loved in his estate.'

Naell's thoughts were absorbing him, but what he heard snap him back into reality.

"Young master, I have a message from your father, Baron Fharom"

Naell got nervous since they hadn't spoken after the duel. Fharom did visit his chamber while he was sleeping, but he did not wake him up.

'I guess Fha--- my dad will scold me now'

Sebastian then continued relaying his message. His perfect posture and green warm eyes never left his gentle smile.

''Your father would like to have lunch with you"

*gulp*

Please continue on wattap under nezothecat

9. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Yulias

Yulias New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this book, I myself am from Russia. I am translating with google to read. Due to the difference in sentence structure in our languages, it adds formality to the text, but I love it. I hope you continue this, because because of the quarantine, I have nothing to do and the novels are my salvation.

Nezothecat likes this.
  11. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, we are glad you like the story. Feel free to translate the story, we are glad we could reach out to people in different language as well. :)