Spoiler Transmigrating as the Dead Fiance of the Movie Emperor (穿成影帝作死未婚夫[穿书])

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3868502

Summary: MC transmigrates into the body of a cannon fodder who was in love with a scum male, so he refused the marriage of the ML, only to be killed by the scum. ML originally had a white moonlight in his heart but the white moonlight loved someone else. After the white moonlight went abroad to chase the other person, ML decided to give up on him and follow the marriage his family arranged for him. Since he likes men, he asked for the marriage to be switched from MC’s sister to MC. The original body refused but after MC transmigrated, he agreed to the marriage.

Summary above is from Rainbow Turtle Translation BL Recommendation List https://arkmachinetranslations.wordpress.com/bl-reading-list/#un2

One of my favorite place to look for new BL to read.

MC - Yan
    ML - Gao
    Little Bun - Chi

MC transmigrated to a novel that he read but did not really finish. The novel plot as follow, ML fell in love with White Moonlight (WM) but WM love another person Chau. ML did everything he could to help WM success in entertainment industry but WM still leave the country to chase after Chau. ML then decided to get marry to forget about WM but in the original story Org MC reject the marry as he is in love with scum. Later Org MC found out Scum is cheating on him, they got into a fight and Org MC got killed by Scum. WM come back to country and started to like ML but then later Chau also come back and WM get indecisive between them again.....

Yan when he woke and found out he has transmigrated is at the point where he knew his Scum bf is cheating with another person in his apartment. In original story MC as crying as he just lost a role but Yan decided to break with Scum. Yan is very different from Org MC as he is trained to be very versatile and talented in a lot of field such as fighting, archery, piano etc. He is shrewd and have a sharp tongue (which ML is always his victim). Yan adoptive parents are in the grey (mafia turning white) so he know a lot of thing and due to his orphan status is very good with children.

Yan go to the apartment, video scum having xxx and then beat scum up and chase him out. He later went home and found out Gao just proposed to complete the marriage transactions but with him instead of his sister as Gao is gay. Yan then overheard his parents on them having financial issues so Yan agreed to the marriage as he decided to use the chance to borrow the money from Gao.

Gao later introduced Chi to Yan and Gao actually is testing as he will only agreed to the marriage with Yan if Chi his adopted child can accept Yan. They got along well and Yan is even better than Gao as a parent. Both got marriage and even have their first time with each other on the wedding night (fade to black).

Their relationship is sweet and progress normally as Gao found out Yan is different from what he have investigated. They became closer and became attracted to each other. Gao take the relationship seriously and have implicitly told Yan and his friends that he will not cheat on this relationship, and he will respect his wife and he did do that - even having an argument with a childhood friend on Yan behalf as the friend like WM and do not like Yan just because Gao married him at a short notice (although Yan later just ‘face slap’ the friend back later at snooker). Gao also met WM once when he came back (he did not tell Yan) and he make it clear to WM that he will not cheat and for WM not to pester him. Yan later found out and is angry with him - more like his annoy that Gao has to lie to him to meet WM as he do not really care if Gao go meet WM. It however only took both a while to understand each other as they communicate and this bring them closer.

on WM, he really caused a lot of issues as he is really the ‘White Lotus’ on the surface, as he thought he can still use Gao to get more popularity which Gao by pretending to have a CP but Gao get angry with him for it. As Gao already told him they are married, and reject to have any more communication with him after that. So he tired to get Yan into issues in a variety show and get his fan against Yan but it backfired on him. The worst is when he get mafia people to try to beat Yan up but in the end he get punished and he was banished by Gao not to appear anymore in the city (although in latest eps Chau seem to have bring him back).

Yan is now pregnant and everyone is shocked but happy about it. Gao even tried to learn how to cook for him and was protective of him. Gao also tried to ensure Yan is aware he love him not because of the baby but due to Yan pregnant he decided to delay his proposal to Yan until Yan give birth so Yan can tell he is really serious about him. He even told Yan if it is a decision between their baby or Yan he will choose Yan.

Now they are being harass by Chau who want to seduce Yan just because when WM was with him WM keep on saying how Gao is so good in this or that. Although Gao has already inform Chau brother who forced him to stay away from them.

mmem, Creolenerd, alexfilia and 20 others like this.
  2. Tinzar Kai

Tinzar Kai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the fact that MC is rational and the relationship between MC and ML is not the force one.
    Later WM got together with scum male Zhou Yixing. He got abused by him and have a miscarriage. He tried to run away from him in the hospital with the help of MC's friend Wei Lan. He realized that MC and ML tolerated him and said sorry to them. He never appear later..

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    mmem, Creolenerd, alexfilia and 16 others like this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought white moonlight like chou. What happened?

Is the white moonlight hoping guys or they are sick of him.

Also in this world everyone can get pregnant?

Thanks for spoilers. Seems pretty interesting :)

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Am I missing something? Why are guys getting pregnant left and right? Is it ABO, Ger, Double genitals or some other mpreg shit that wasn't mentioned in the synopsis. That took me by surprise as I read the spoiler. Also, I'm gonna be PISSED if the novel doesn't mention MC being on his period and having his hormones out of wack thanks to PMS (and then pregnancy). And at this point, why even write a BL tho, I was reading the spoiler and the MC and white moonlight could as well be girls and nothing would've changed in any tangible way. Why even have women in this world, kinda redundant. The ML even has an adopted kid, so it's not like having kids is an issue to him. I'm so confused by this author's intentions. Was she obligated to write a BL to fulfill some quota, but she's only used to writing BG romances, so she just adapted the usual scenario and made the MC and the love rival dudes. They're even in the entertainment industry. Why am I getting so worked up tho, lol. But Imma skip this one. Sounds okay and fluffy and mature, but I can't muster up any interest for the genre (domestic life and raising kids...and kinda sick of this entertainment world shtick that's just there to make the struggles with the rival and the pouring of dirty water and the face slapping public).

PS: Just in case, I'm not actually mad because of the mpreg, just caught me off-guard and I'm not that big on pregnancies in stories anyway (BL used to be my safe haven, lol. Now I'd just like my warnings ahead of time). It's fake-anger joking. Kinda serious about the PMS'ing tho. Why don't I see these mpreg shous struggling like me :blobdead:. My brain chemistry goes batshit crazy during those days, sigh. And the damn pain...:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

5. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    So far only 2 male characters is said to have been pregnant (have not finish the story yet so cannot be sure about it)

6. Tinzar Kai

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel MC transmigrated to is mpreg. Actually the original protag is the white moonlight and he is pregnant with ML's child in the text. But now the one who married ML is MC so his logic is with ML he can get pregnant. And WM is the original protag so he can get pregnant too. Only two of them are pregnant in the novel.

mmem, Kleep, Zhen_Qing and 7 others like this.
  7. Tinzar Kai

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, white moonlight like chau I mean Zhou Yixing. He follow him abroad but when he heard ML got married he came back to China.
    WM is not transmigrated person. He just can't stand the fact that ML got married and no longer care about him. That's why he tried to get back ML with the excuse of being friends but ML and MC didn't care about him. He tried to win back ML's friends and spread rumors about MC being fostered. It didn't work out though

mmem, Amsir, lazykitty_99 and 11 others like this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry before i start i just wanna disclaimer. Im not mad or trying to disrespect. I respect your decision.

I just wanna say. Even in shoujo, i rarely see periods. Idk why. Maybe because its a gross subject? :blobwoah:

I actually like mpreg because i like the thought of seeing kids of the mc and ml, but i also know that's not for everyone.

But although i love the thought of kids. I hate it when its all focus on the kids. Lol i know im weird, but hear me out.

Kids are a cute concept until they have to be used as a catalyst to bring the parents together. Then it seems they only reason patents are together for the kids not because they love each other.

So i only love mpreg and kids if its at the end or not talked about a lot.

Story should focus on the parents first.

Other than that. Seems like a cute story. Im suprised they never explained why mc can give birth. I always see like mc is from a special trib or special Constitution or something.

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the white moonlight a good person in the original book?

Idk he seems kinda like a villian type. Playing around with multiple men (mentally).

Asami likes this.
  10. Tinzar Kai

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original book, WM came back to ML because he had no hope with scum male. The original host also rejected ML's proposal because he and his boyfriend Li Xinran were together. That's why WM and ML are together in the original and he got pregnant with ML's child.

mmem, lazykitty_99, Zhen_Qing and 2 others like this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to disturb you, but can i ask one more question?

So in the original book ml and wm were happy with no drama?

12. Tinzar Kai

Reading List:
    Link
    WM came back and together with ML. The scum male regretted and came back to WM but he's just a cannon fodder in the original book. I don't know if there were any drama because the original book is not stated in details.

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers and for answering my questions

14. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not explained why? Now that's just lazy, lol. In BG novels, I sometimes see the heroine cramping, the period may be mentioned if the setting is gender bender, and you'll see her get willful and moody during her pregnancy. It's not like I want details. But if the male MC can actually get pregnant and has the organs for it, and it's not a one time only ability, then he has to be able to produce eggs and flush them out. I just want a little set-up to explain the MC's ability. I know I'm nitpicking lol.

I agree with you on the novels that use kids to further the plot. And how many times I've seen those kids kidnapped or used in schemes. Kinda tired. I'm not curious or interested in the kids, so it's definitely preferable if they came at the end of the novel. But that's my own preference. Some people just like reading about domestic life and kiddos, and that's fine.

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually rarely read/see cramps and pms type things. I think because the fl always has to be perfect, but honestly idk.

In terms of this novel. Idk because i havent read it.

The possibilities/details of the whole hermaphroditic reproduction system probably isnt explained because i think most ppl dont care.

I think you are thinking very logically about pregnancies and the whole female reproduction system, but this is bl.

If the males have true female reproduction system (a vagina), then it wouldn't be a male anymore. It would be a hermaphrodite.

I think this is why ABO has illustration of the omega reproduction system connected to the colon.

In a sense logically a baby is produced by an egg and a sperm but if we talk fantasy wise. Lol any magic (unrealistic conditions) can occur. I mean in this magic la la land we can say mc has 2 types of reproductive chromosomes distribution. Front genitals can make sperm which is the male half genetic makeup while the uterus connected to his collon has the female genetic makeup.

Although the female reproductive spawn is a form of an egg. We are in la la land and honestly it can be any shape. It might not follow the same rules as in real life. Ive read one story where its a perl.

I think this would make better sense to pretend its all fake because its very unrealistic..

Honestly. I love biology. I find it every interesting, but i also know alot of ppl find it boring so im not suprised author just skips it.

Also yes i know biological males cant get pregnant, but you'd be suprised about how little ppl know about real human biology.

16. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I wouldn't be, based on personal experience. I was in my mid-twenties when I finally learned what shape the hymen really was. I'm blaming all the trashy romance novels I read. And also, I can't remember a single biology teacher or sex-ed class that really explained it :blob_catflip:. I learned it on youtube.

Anyway, not to digress from the topic, mpreg is a personal pet peeve. I'm fine with it if it happens outside the body (like eggs, pearls, magic fruit, whatever), but there's something unsettling about it biologically. At least if it's a magic land, they could avoid some things like the bloating of the stomach, the painful delivery, the whole 9-10 months of waiting, the nausea. It's a fantasy pregnancy anyway, take it easy on the MC... That, or at least make him bleed every month, so I feel it's fair lol. Thanks for the explanation tho, it did kinda make me think about it. I'd still rather not see the whole process and would like an explanation from the author why both MC and the white moonlight can conceive and what is the use of women in that world. Did she forget to mention it's ABO or something. I'm just an annoying person like that, I want a clear setting for the novel and maybe some world building to go along with it.

mmem, Creolenerd, alexfilia and 7 others like this.
  17. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    It is quite amazing how the thread verged away into Mpreg XD. I think most authors do not really think about the actual process based on what i have read so far as they mostly will claim at the beginning- it is all imaginary - no logic required.

As was mentioned although this story has Mpreg, i really like how Yan and Gao reacts.

Chi Chi was the point that Gao as a responsible parent should do when looking for a partner to see if the partner will be able to react well with his child. If not then he will look for another. Gao at one time when he found out Yan is pregnant was feeling a bit lost as he think the child timing is ‘bad’ as he was preparing to confess to Yan and proposed to him. The child (although Gao love him) seems to ‘pollute’ it a bit so Gao is waiting for a proper chance to propose and have a wedding party as he feel he owe Yan all these.

Once Wen got ride of WM for Gao and Yan, life become simple for them, in fact they are just waiting for the birth of the child. Gao at first waned the baby to bear Yan name but Yan refused as he feel that will cause Chi Chi to have funny feelings. Yan due to his pregnancy was absent for a whole year from his work. People thought it was due to him being ‘snow ball’ but later when he reappear it went well. Wen paid a visit to Yan as he was concerned with Yan and was shocked to find Yan pregnant. During his pregnancy Yan started to spend the time drawing and there was a small incident but he finally published his works of children story under another pen name.

After he gave birth when one day he went to pick up Chi Chi, there was another child who want to rain away from home and was Chi Chi desk mate. So Yan and Chi Chi took him home and found out his father is a rich business man and his mother is actually a famous director. The poor child parents were divorced and always argue when they are together. Due to a number of circumstances, Yan got a role in the child mother movie and when Chinese New Year came around Gao took Chi Chi and their baby to pay a surprise visit to Yan. Gao family went found out went along esp as they feel Gao cannot take care of the baby and then Yan classmate and his father join in the fun as his classmate want to visit his mother.

There was a face-slapping incident there, where there is an actor who keep on bullying the younger child actors on site. When he saw Chi Chi and his classmate he scold them and bad mouth the two kids. He ended up being chase off the set and beaten up by Yan. It was here Yan concern about the little girl actor tell her if she in the future would like to act again to contact him first bf signing any company. Gao at first though Yan is helping him find people but later realized it is just Yan kindness. Gao was thinking of retiring and letting Yan do the entertainment circuit - recruiting people, and he work at their entertainment company instead. But he realized Yan is not quite ready yet and he want Yan to have more enjoyable time when he is young. This is also when Gao wanted to attend another Real Life Show with Yan as Yan partner to pave their way when they will finally come out to everyone they are a pair.

18. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

pcheshire, maya_sov, azinine and 7 others like this.
  20. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is why I love “my disciple died yet again” with burning passion :blobmelt: