Recommendations Transmigrating into a fictional world and raising a pure-hearted lover?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rere_86, May 11, 2019.

1. rere_86

rere_86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Edit: The two novels mentioned below are BL, but I'm not necessarily just looking for BL recs.)

Ahhhh, I finally finished reading Scum Villain by MTL-ing the last few chapters, and it was everything I wanted that I didn't know I needed in my life, poking at all the meng points that I didn't know I was into, especially the first arc's White Lotus LBH. I've tried a few of the recommendations listed on SVSSS's page, but even when the MC transmigrates as the ML's older sect brother or adopted brother or something, the ML is usually cunning and black-hearted from the start, and nothing like our pure and glass-hearted maiden LBH.

I'm looking for a series where the MC has prior knowledge of the world and its characters (transmigration, time travel, etc.), and makes contact with the (preferably younger) ML, who is a key player, and decides to raise them or change the storyline, and inadvertently heals the scabs on ML's heart in the process.
    (MC doesn't necessarily need to actually raise the ML as a child, I just absolutely love a cute, sticky, loyal-puppy ML paired with a doting and indulgent MC.)

Out of everything I've tried so far, Rehabilitate the Villain Plan was my favorite despite the not-sticky-quite-villanous-ML because of ML's innocence and how doting, selfless and "saint-like" the MC is. However, I heard that Vol. 3 onwards has all types of non-con, kidnapped princess MC, and Stockholm Syndrome stuff, so I stopped reading. Please don't suggest anything with serious non-con, emotional manipulation, or haraguro, my tolerance for that stuff is a little low despite it being quite common in BL.

I'd prefer BL recommendations, but I'm fine with BG or GL too, as long as it's not harem. I also most read xianxia c-novels, but any genre or country of origin is fine as well. Feel free to recommend untranslated Chinese or Japanese works if there are really good ones, since I can mostly MTL them. Thanks!

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
  3. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALSO PUT A BL TAG IN YOUR THREAD, IT'S MISLEADING, I THOUGHT ITS A NORMAL TRANSMIGRATION BUT YOUR LOOKING FOR A BL NOVEL SO PUT THAT ON YOUR TAG, MY POOR SOUL GOT DIRTIED BY YOUR MISLEADING THREAD PEW, PEW, PEW

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  4. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd::blobxd::blobrofl: I wish my soul was still a pure clean sheet of unmarked splendor. :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::sweating_profusely::blobunamused:

waraa likes this.
  5. rere_86

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation, Femme Fatale, I'll give it a read tomorrow!
    I'm a little worried about the "Cold Love Interest" and "Black Belly" tags, because I really prefer straight-forward characters and fluffy relationships. How long does it take for them to warm up to each other?

asaade, please pardon this servant for dirtying ojou-sama's pure, innocent eyes~
    Seriously though, I'm sorry if you felt like you read something that made you uncomfortable, I'm new to the site, and even though I read the forum rules, I'm still unaware of the site customs. I've added a BL tag, but I can't change the thread title anymore.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  6. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Not long at all. he is 'cold' but it's mostly rumors, those that know him understand he is not a cold person, but does upright and filial despite being treated badly by his family, the royal family. And they are a firm ship all the way. :) It's cute and fluffy.

rere_86 likes this.
  7. rere_86

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds adorable! I'll definitely start reading tomorrow, thank you~ :X3:

Femme Fatale likes this.