Spoiler Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Siyu transmigrated into a manhua and became the male lead’s half-sister. The sister had a sickly fragile body, one that couldn’t even withstand a gust of wind. It’s a pity that her heart was so vicious. Over and over, she tried to kill the male and female lead. Until finally she was hated by all, deserted by everyone close, cursed by people, and died miserably alone in the rain one night.

Now the question was: how could she stay alive in peace as a sickly beautiful lady who always vomits blood for no reason and could drop dead at any time? Fortunately, Siyu soon discovered that she could see another person’s luck. So, as long as other people around her had better luck than hers, she could rely on their blessings to extend her life.

As for her….. Siyu looked into the mirror. No matter how she looked at it, the person in the mirror looked like she would die early. It’s not an exaggeration. If you’re talking about bad luck, then everyone else was trash. The wave was stable; no matter how crazy she played, she wouldn’t die! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Until she came across a great god who was feared by everybody—

Siyu: “Don’t, don’t come near me QAQ”.

Fifth Master Lu smiled gently whilst the beads on his hand were shattered into pieces, “ Run away once more, and I’ll break your leg.”

Nuf link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrating-into-the-male-leads-villainess-older-sister/

Ceilo27, Mikaa, Venice1 and 5 others like this.
  2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    So i had coincidentally read this novel before it was translated.

I have few problems with the male lead because he is kinda forceful, because he kept going near MC even though she said don't cuz she kept coughing blood because of his bad luck. Though it's okay cuz he helped her face slap her b*tch mom.

I really liked her half bro though, he is so sweet and pampering , overall very good.
    He really wanted to have a loving and caring family member because his mom aka MC's mom as well is very vain and selfish mom as she ignored and three him to baby sitters and went to socialize.

Overall it's a decent read.

:sleep:

Can ask me questions if you want, please feel free .

3. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you secretly the author of the story and are shamelessly trying to advertise it on NUF??

maamhua and Mikaa like this.
  4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil more this story, please

Aquaa likes this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufu who knows~?

maamhua and Mikaa like this.
  6. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm ask me some specific question?

Totally not lazy to spoil everything

Ceilo27 and Mikaa like this.
  7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen between the MC and the ML and how do MC become close to her brother. Do ML become lucky after sometime or the MC is cured. What happen at the end.

Ceilo27, Mikaa and Aquaa like this.
  8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    so MC can see people's luck,so when it's black aura it's means the person is gonna have bad luck or some tragic event. She saw a flash of her assistants (?) Daughter getting killed in car accident, she thinks it's just hoax until she asks her if she really has daughter,to which her assistant replies yes ,so MC is like "o-o omg" and then she visits(?) The streets where she sees the kid gonna get under a car and saves her, but ends up coughing lots of blood and fainting, people record this put it on social media as "hero beauty" something, somewhere in Lu house (male leads household) the old man scolds Ml's cousin bro (?) For the possible accident and says it would have spoiled their household name and asks that bro to go and say thank you to MC, which he forgets later(?).
    ML officially meets MC when she attends a party something and is trying to hide from original FL of novel who happens to be reborn with her previous life memories and is afraid of ori-host and wants her finished, she hides somewhere and mL spots her and thinks of her as kitty (lol) but because mL has bad luck , she starts coughing intensely and hence activates waifu protection mode of ML , the cousin bro is also there and remembers that she is the girl that avoided accident and is apparently afraid of offending ML :cookie:(?)
    The original novel FL is a bitch who wants to climb upper branches of social hierarchy, she is like "last life I couldn't even touch the Lu's,this life I am gonna have them" Yada yada, in this lifetime she is ignored by the original novel ml aka mc half bro, and he finds her a creep.

(?)= Not sure of that part.

Also I'll answer the rest question tomorrow since I'll be heading to sleep~

Please correct me in case I made any mistakes~ :blobpeek:blobmelt_thumbs

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they always have to make the old fl a twat.I've enjoyed the stories where the old fl becomes a friend. It's a new life you could have any villain be different

10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to FL after that.

11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The ori FL offended MC on some show and then our ML cleared her up from the novel , she kept creating problems like going to MC bitch mom and complaining to her , trying to snatch her roles , acting all friendly in front of others to use MC name (as she got ML backing, who is the strongest and richest person in that country) but in reality the FL always tries to embarrass MC

12. kinsy1230

kinsy1230 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I’m halfway though the raws. I got so addicted I didn’t see the post till now.

Aquaa likes this.
  13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean cleared her up

Ceilo27 likes this.
  14. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Means after that she was never seen in the text aka he has despised her somewhere, I couldn't tell exactly what he did with her.

Ceilo27, Mikaa and mmem like this.
  15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The bro always wanted a warm family and yearned for affection as I told before his mom always left him to nanny and went to socialize, so accidentally one of the nanny spilled the beans that he has a older sister who belongs to his mom's first marriage, he was very excited and wanted to help her and meet her , so he was kinda monitoring her and the day she saved the kid from accident and got hospitalised he went to visit her wearing a mask and fell asleep near her bed, she saw him there after she woke up and found his sleeping posture like a cat so she took a pic and later on she used it to draw it in her comic she was making (yes she also took her old job of making comic back) , her bro tell her then that she is his sis and then their warm bro-sis relationship start , because MC like the original body never hold a grudge and didn't want a revenge against them.

Her bro is one of the most likeable character :3

16. Allenollo

Allenollo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* hi

17. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo this IS a romance light novel, right?

18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a romance novel and indeed pretty cute. I MTL-ed it and liked it pretty well, even if rebirthed female protagonist deserves several slaps. MC isn't a miracle actor, her half-brother (the male protagonist) is a sweet loyal puppy, and ML's kind of...interesting. LOL. Like he may be an overbearing refrigerator, but he's got a personality without being an irredeemable jerk (IMO at least).

Ceilo27, Mikaa, chamchaworld and 4 others like this.
  19. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my oh my! Now I can't wait for updates. Any cute moments anyone would like to share? I welcome any with ML or the brother.
    Thank you for answering my question so quickly, I really appreaciate it. <3

20. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    ...how are you here nii?