Spoiler Transmigrating To The 80s To Become Stepmom To Five Bigwigs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BL-lover, Oct 5, 2021.

1. BL-lover

BL-lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!

Novel Summary
    Mu Jingzhe traveled through the sweet pet era and became the straw-bag female partner of the heroine control group, and the stepmother of the five children of her newly-dead husband.

The five children are like villains.

At this time, the five big brothers are still pitiful.

After weighing it, Mu Jingzhe decided to stay and take care of their lives temporarily, hoping not to retaliate against her in the future.

Unexpectedly, when she was about to leave, the five big men would hold her and hold her?
    ——
    After a long time, the dead husband Shao Qihai came back

Shao Dong, a frightening business tycoon: “Thank you mom.”

Famous writer Shao Xi: “Mom helped me.”

Shao Nan, who was scrambled by two top universities: “Mom chooses.”

Shao Bei, the youngest actress: “I love my mother the most.”

Shao Zhong, a world-renowned top musician: “For mom.”
    ……
    The five children only know that their mothers don’t know their fathers. The good brothers and old rivals of the past are all waiting to abduct his wife home.

Shao Qihai: Huh? ! !
    I’m not dead yet, I’m back alive! !

I read somewhere that its a sad ending? Is this true?!!! I really need spoilers please!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Lazy Penguin

Lazy Penguin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since i'm also curious about the ending (and i don't want to invest my time to novels with 400+ chaps and end up with a disappointing ending), i searched for forums but i found nothing but this one. i did find something from the comments of a certain website but about 70% of those comments were negative or have mixed emotions with the novel.

the major spoiler that i did found is
    the guy who will end up with mc is that ji guy. it's a “sad ending“ since that ji guy who was once in coma will die. BUT i read that there's side story(?) for the leads. accordingly, the mc and the ji guy would meet in the modern world and this time, the mc would be one whose gonna be chasing the ji guy.

4. BL-lover

BL-lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I think i wont read this. Its so long and its a sad ending. I dont want to end up depressed >.<

amikyun and Angela2nite like this.
  5. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have more spoilers... Maybe about the side story with the happy ending? Also what happens to the returned husband?

6. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he returns he did try to make their marriage work but the kid doesn't accept him well. Because they thought their father had another wife and child. But their father try his best for them to accept him and they did after the kidnapping case. But Mu Jingzhe wants to divorce him to give? To the female lead her cousin.

7. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask when will shao qihai return back to the kids and the MC ??

8. Dark_phoenix_2609

Dark_phoenix_2609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 189...

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . Reading the summary, the hint for ML should be husband. Surprised that the ML is not the husband.

So why'd he pronounce dead and not coming back?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  10. Celest23

Celest23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so cool.

11. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that Teacher Ji is the Endgame? If that true, LET'S PAAARRRTTTYYY!!! Never like Shao Qihai from the start, he's a big failure as a husband and a father for his own children. I've been rooting for Teacher Ji from the start!

Please someone spoil :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

bleedingliar24 and xjdifyx like this.
  12. Korrisan

Korrisan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a really good read. There some tear jerkers but he is end game. The only issue is the novels everywhere say ends at 475 and it's open ended. The storyline could have continued and actually showed an ending but idk of this is just the author trolling us or if it's not actually finished yet. Or they wanted to finish but got told to get done early

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  13. amikyun

amikyun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah I agree with this, I really had mixed feeling about it, I really want the ML to be their father but not, and I somehow hate the mc and author to make my eyes cry so hard
    I used to think that the ML was the father, he really so hopeless and author make him really like author's stepchild, he make an effort and really want to had relationship with our mc but...
    Argh I really hate the way author toying with my emotions :'' I should get into the forum before I read them:''

bleedingliar24 and nicomcla1995 like this.
  14. DaoOfCopying

DaoOfCopying New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright if your disappointed about the ending, well think of Chapter 471 as the real ending. Apperantly Ji Buwang died, Mu Jingze wanted to be buried beside him, so she did. Her 5 kids growned up in Chapter 470, if she didn't die the ending would have been perfect, an open ending with the ex-husband having a chance.

15. Locke_Lamora

Locke_Lamora Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is the story was leading the reader with the premise that the mc and the ex husband reuniting their love. Especially with the many times he saved them and risked his life. What pisses me off is how the kids tricked him and never supported the love between him and the mc. Also the author states that he spent a lot of effort on the kids leading him to not have enough time to date the mc which is understandable. At the end they say he regrets the way he treated her when they got married but like that wasn't the real her it was the book character which was dumb. He tried his best to support the kids and their mom but they never gave him a chance. For example they had a movie they wanted to make but never asked him for help with money. also the first kid when investing in a company didn't allow the father to invest so as to help the remove any complications when they divorce. But I had hopes till the end of the story for them to end up together. The dumbest thing is that the author let us have a bit of hope once the agreement was made where she hugged him but nope that was the only hug he got. It would have been better he had never divorced her. The girl kid also gave the mother and the male love the chance to connect together when they went horse riding but never considered her father. In the end the kids kept their promise to the mother but never the father. If the father never divorced his wife the ji guy wouldn't have had the chance to get together with her and they would never have crossed any boundaries as it would be considered cheating to an extent. If the father was a bit more overbearing he could've made opportunities to hug and kiss the mc as they were home together. Ahhjhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate how the kids never supported their father in his endeavour to woe their mother. So pissed at the ending.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    nerdbook and amikyun like this.
  16. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoiler now i get more stuck whether to read the story further or not. i personally did not like the Husband as the ML but the other options are not pretty much good either. Though it seems like the author did lead the reader to look forward on FL and the husband reunion, but the author also put him in so much disadvantage since the beginning. With him couldn't judge any better and let her wife and child indirectly suffer by his hand, and still half assed through the way, but still attached the emotional side of him towards his family. I couldn't find his set of personality normal either, kinda feel it was too forced in some way. It actually would much more exciting if the author groomed the Uncle rather than that teacher. Poor Uncle has been tossed aside since the day one.
    It was great because the story could focus more on the FL and the kids but doesn't mean the author should ignore the romance to this extent.

nerdbook, amikyun and bleedingliar24 like this.