Forgotten Title Transmigration bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ira3, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Ira3

Ira3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I read this bl novel up to halfway some while back. Adding up to the fact that I've read one-two many transmigration bl themed books, I only recall tidbits of it.
    -MC transmigrates into this character/person. Anyways, the original character was in love with the Prince guy, and MC continues this pretense to stay in character.
    -MC's reason for doing so was to get back to his world after completing his task.
    -His task is to act out one-sided love towards this prince guy to make him hate him.
    As per the original, the prince is supposed to fall in love with a soldier[shou]. MC is supposed to get jealous of this soldier, create hindrances for him, typical jealous side character setting.
    [Mind you that I don't recall whether the system was involved or transported to book scenario.]
    -MC tries to make things difficult for the soldier, but secretly helps him because he doesn't like doing so. The so-called shou notices this behavior of MC. The soldier is the actual ML and has a hidden identity; rebel leader.
    -Multiple reincarnated individuals fall in love with the MC. There's this aloof royal captain or commander of something just like that and the prince guy who comes back to their earlier point in time of life.
    [There is only one ML, the ML is not the prince].
    -The prince guy at first hates the MC, but after his soul from past life travels to this present time, he accepts MC's feeling.
    [I think the original character died in the previous lifetime.]
    -To no surprise, that aloof royal captain guy also falls in love with the MC.
    -The ML kidnaps the MC to test him. He uses the help of his subordinate to fake his and MC's kidnapping. ML fakes getting injuries during the kidnapping process.
    -MC begs the ML disguised as a rebel leader to treat the ML as he is injured. The ML accepts it with a condition, of course. ML is surprised that someone would care for him like that. Later he falls in love with MC.
    -MC is disappointed by such development. Some stuff happens and MC dies in that world and tells ML that he is finally going home.
    -He returns to his world, wakes up from the hospital.
    I've only read up to this part. Please help me find this novel.

2. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Peppyfox

Peppyfox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “The Villains All Fell in Love with Me After Rebirth”

4. Ira3

Ira3 Active Member

Reading List: