Resolved Transmigration/fast wear bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by uneraiie, May 10, 2019.

1. uneraiie

uneraiie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has been bothering me for a while. It was translated, not raw.

All I can remember is this one arc:

It’s some kind of competition with a bunch of internet streamers set in an advanced world.

MC takes the role of a guy who does extreme sports, but was involved in a recent scandal. The original host used protective technology for his stunts. Not sure but I think the original guy’s name is Milton? (Something that starts with an M)

The original would participate in this competition to clear his name, but villain dude (Ruin? Rover? Name with an R) tampered with original’s parachute. He was forced to leave the competition and was stuck in the hospital, forced to watch R win.

When MC takes over nobody wants to team with him during the competition. MC is a good cook, builds a stable treehouse but is judged unfairly (the first round). He does really well on his own and then two other guys team up with him (one’s a gourmet).

ML has a sister who was watching the competition. She really liked the black pearl necklace/bracelet MC made for one of the challenges (which he gave to the hostess).
    ML sort of owns the competition but isn’t allowed to interfere?

Aha... I wrote too much. I remember a lot of insignificant things. I’ve read so many of these I can’t remember any titles!! PLEASE HELP.

2. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System
    This Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition is in arc 3. Bad guy was name Kedi.

4. uneraiie

uneraiie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TYSM!!