Forgotten Title Transmigration novel, revenge, enjoyable story :)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FFaddicted1, Jun 3, 2019.

1. FFaddicted1

FFaddicted1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it starts off that he has been assassinated inside his room at school (so a blood pool on the floor)
    he then runs away from the school and hides away at a brothel/whorehouse (where he cleans)
    to get enough money he starts doing fight clubs having one of the whores as managers (someone who is using him).

before transmigration, the body was from a noble family of high standing. he was a loser (made so by his stepmother after he was taken from his real mother who is banished and sick to the family land) he is to marry his childhood friend, someone who his from another family of high noble standing. (also the daughter or family related to the headmaster at the school someone who was an comrade in an adventure party with MCs mother(that's an important part as every member is trying to help him without MC father who was also in the party but MC doesn't understand why they try to help him so he runs away from them))

now MC is special and gains powers quite easily from before, he has the potential to learn every kind of magic? among the dark magic, necromancer abilities.

after the whorehouse, he goes adventuring with a group, he ends up killing those in his group (because they attack him and one more in the group) on that adventure he finds a goblin cave (where his classmates is outside off (also the person that had him killed) he sneaks inside, kills the goblins and gets necromancer (sending out the undead to attack the classmates and guards). the headmaster arrives to stop him before he kills someone (not that he was trying, just wanted to give them a scare) making him have more distrust for her. where he uses space magic? to teleport away when she is distracted by something.

later he finds another cave with ancient writings (a cave that the church of light? tries to find and destroy) inside he finds a lot of corpses and one spirit? that becomes a companion/summon. we get to know some of the world's history from her and the cave. this is either before or after but at least around this time he meets another member of his mother's party, a dwarf. they allies together to save some villagers that have been kidnapped by some bandits but these bandits are actually members of a family that is dogs of his stepmother, so a great killing happens. he meets this hound on a later time and tortures him in a permanent way to send as a gift to his stepmother.

last I read he meets the manager/whore again and started training her (to my despair) and is still traveling towards his mother to find out some truths.

I don't remember where or what I read it. It could be on novelupdates, it could be a story by a writer on free sites like royalroad or it could even be a manga (or both)(i don't read a lot of manga so I doubt it but it is a long time since I read it I think :p )

I hope someone has the answer :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. Jerry chicks

Jerry chicks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound interesting.

3. Novetsu

Novetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool. Not a single clue on what it is but cool.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  4. Sirusblue

Sirusblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. daildaros

daildaros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ButterBaron

ButterBaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting hopefully someone knows it and can answer, I will be waiting & watching

7. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Might've read something similar once, but can't give you any clues on it though.

However, I can correct some words for you
    brodal > brothel
    horehouse > whorehouse
    manger > manager
    hore > whore
    spesial > special
    courpses > corpses
    villigers > villagers
    permenet > permanent

8. FFaddicted1

FFaddicted1 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for taking your time correcting :) I did some changes to correct for it. Having dyslexia and second languish I miss some things like wh, or s/c and a/e and special is just a word I never learn sadly :p (and much, much more :p )

9. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So has anyone found this novel yet? It looks really interesting!