Forgotten Title Transmigration story title plz help.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by QueenBeez, Nov 3, 2021.

1. QueenBeez

QueenBeez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a transmigration story I don't have a lot of details as I can only remember a couple of details of 1 arc

Here's what I remember a boy gets to transmigrate to different world I think it the first arc I remember the MC starts work for the ML, ML is a CEO n MC starts work as a secretary but the MC doesn't no business so he buys a skills from the system when he goes to learn the skill the world pauses until he finished. The ML is strong and protects the MC in each world.

Can anyone help me find this book it would be great. If I remember any other details I will edit n add the details but for now that's all I can remember I never got to finish the book I stop reading it as at the time life was hectic would love to read.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post.

2. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump!

I think have read the novel too but I also don't remember the title :(

QueenBeez likes this.
  3. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it originally BG world ?
    when mc transmigrated, is he already became secretary or later promoted by ml because his interest?
    i feel like read something simillar with this

QueenBeez likes this.
  4. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really annoying as I keep thinking of the story and I still can remember it that does sound similar if not the same as book IV got a pic in my head where the MC is sitting next to the ML in a big room with others in a meeting I think

I also remember if he wants to learn a new skill he needs to buy it from the system n a door appears in the world and when he walks through it the world pauses until he masters the skill he is learning n he comes bk n time starts again

If I can't remember this story soon I feel it's gonna drive me crazy.
    Thanks for all ur help

5. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember a little more I think one of the arcs is a mafia world the ML goes to kill the enemy mafia telling the MC to stay at home but the MC goes to kill the mafia instead and the ML finds the MC standing in a room of dead bodies with blood over him I can't find the book n o really want to read it

6. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the plot like this?

FL tries to seduce ML but Ml is already infatuated by Mc. I forgot what sorts of relationship between Mc and fl. i think Mc circumstances in this arc is poor and orphan i think (?) so the ml took a pity, and make mc his personal assistant/secretary.

but when you mentioned this, they papapa and ml try to make mc stay at home but mc help ml by infiltrating the mafia building from inside, shot here and there. so when ml and his subordinates came in, they only saw mc surrounded by bloody corpses.

uhh I too forgot the title, but if I'm not wrong, the ML name starts with A ( is it Austin ?) I read it on Wattpad but I dropped this. I remember it’s the first arc of the novel

7. Heavenly Flowers

Heavenly Flowers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but the names and some scenes are familiar when I checked.
    [QT - My Hubby Is The Villian] by BlackRose285
    The first arc, MC's name is Austin, then ML's names is Aiden, so it's kinda familiar, but I'm not sure. I checked all the books on my WP account and that's all I found.
    Here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/276998293-qt-my-hubby-is-the-villian

8. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    This does sound so much like it thanks for a little more details

Thank you I will give it a go I have read that one so it could be the one I'm looking for thanks

Heavenly Flowers likes this.
  9. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the one. Even tho it's a good read and it's complete which is always good but it's not the one IV reread to arc 3 so far he hasn't been a secretary or gone to kill the mafia IV got a few more arcs but no it's not the one I'm looking for

10. QueenBeez

Reading List:
    Link
    Still can't find this one IV gone through so many list ahhh