Spoiler [Transmigration] The Dragon's Sweet Love (YAOI/BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ludagad, Feb 23, 2018.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: He transmigrated because of a necklace. After transmigrating, he discovered that this was a fantasy world (lit. xuanhuan). He actually turned into the dragon from the ancient Chinese legends; moreover, he wasn't a purebred one.

Later, he realized that this was still nothing. What was more grievous - after getting adopted (MC got adopted), a still wet behind the ears brat was taking liberties with him daily; even later, he realized that taking liberties was still nothing...

Why was it that after growing up, that brat was always thinking of pressing him down?

Why did the evil (恶) dragon he'd just met immediately push him down and take advantage of him this way and that way (confusing sentence)?!

Why...

Fine, he understood that females were rare in this world, however, even so, you guys still shouldn't be demanding to pair up with him one after the other!!

This is a xuanhuan danmei NP (harem) novel. MC is shou (uke). The first half has small buns - all kinds of fluff and meng (moe).

Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/5154.html

I'm pretty sure the title has a more lewd meaning than this lol. Something to do with honey and desire, but I went for what google suggested in this case. Um, this is NP with a shou MC, which is an immediate win for me~ But I have no idea how much con, dubcon, noncon there will be...it's BL, so I'm not holding any great hopes. Still, I'd love some spoilers from anyone, so I can decide whether to prioritize this novel on my to-read list. I didn't realize I was stalking the same author lol. Yun Furi again.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    The summon didn't work lol. Here I try again: @alexfilia :blob_pompom:

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    NP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to mama!!!!!!

5. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn.. NP sounds good if the MC is smart:blobsmilehappyeyes:. Lets wait for spoilers then .:blobpopcorn_cool:

6. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    *waiting for spoiler* XD

7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lol smut? or is it like fade to black or suggestive?

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    ah . . . why harem ? i'm a bit uncomfortable to read harem orz
    i'll just read the spoilers and see whether i could mtl it later . . .

10. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perf-- just as Lord and Dragon ended.. this came :3 sankyuu.. *v*)/

11. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, it's harem, but i don't think there will be much smut since it's not locked for VIP members and there is no tag for detailed smex.
    soooo, just from the tags i would say that it wouldn't be that traumatising if there is non-con in it? from the summary it sounds humorous....

12. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss. I read this a well.
    There's 3 guys. His childhood friend, his master, and I forgot the other dude.

It actually wasn't that bad. Not H novel nor a serious read.More short and in between.
    My favorite sex scene was his first time, which his master took. These other dragons were jealous of the MC and childhood friend's relationship. So at school, this female Golden Dragon tried to have MC gangraped. She tricked MC with an aphrodisiac and had 4 other dragons attack him. Master rescues him and drops him in a tub of cold water. It doesn't help at all and then, my favorite sex scene breaks loose! Oooh master!!! :blobpopcorn_cool:

Massive Spoiler Below:
    Mc only thinks he transmigrated into some random body but it's his real body. He is not some unwanted off shoot either. His parents are bigshots.

13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Third guy doesn't seem to have a lot of presence :blobrofl:. What's with the adoption in the synopsis? Did I misunderstand it and MC got adopted instead? Or was he also a brat when he adopted a brat? Kinda gave me the impression he'll be raising his gong (which I find hilarious).

HesheFell and Rilise like this.
  14. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the gong is the childhood friend. He's the brat. The childhood friend's dad's lover adopted MC, but MC is practically raising one of his gong. He's super clingy too.
    MC referred to his adopted nanny/papa as a beautiful man. They didn't know he was the dad's lover until the Golden Dragon father came home, and the mc wanted to see what a golden dragon looked like. So childhood friend helped him sneak into his golden dragon dad's room.Nanny/papa was being topped by Golden Dragon. MC immediately shuts the door. LOL:ROFLMAO:. The dialogue is really funny in this scene. MC tries to to use wordplay to brush off childhood friend's questions but gets busted and has to keep telling lies to cover it up.

15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay. The grammar really got me twisted in this synopsis. Like the main subject will be right at the end and all the descriptions and adjectives bundled up in front, and not to forget the passive tense for everything :blobdead:. Too advanced for a beginner like me lol. Okay, went back, read it again and fixed the translation. Kinda makes sense now when I look at it.

kiara8 likes this.
  16. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does NP mean?

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically: harem. Not sure what it abbreviates, maybe No Pairing. But it's also not absolutely guaranteed that the MC will end up with everyone, usually it means that the MC sleeps with more than one partner. I've read an NP where the MC was raped by a bunch of guys, kinda fell in love with one but that one died, and the rest were all psychos, locked her up in some house, broke her spirit and eventually moved on with their lives and got married for their family's sakes (rich bastards), but always came back from time to time to have sex with the MC. She also had a daughter from someone and her daughter grew up an emotionless psycho who wasn't even attached to her mother thanks to this environment, haha. I don't even want to remember this novel. So not all NP's end up with a happy harem. Sometimes, the MC may even end up with one person, but could've slept around throughout the novel and it'll be an NP novel. Better look for the 'one woman many men' (一女多男 or 一女N男) tag cause those are usually more reliable (but you may in rare cases get some hentai-like novel intended for guys, where the girl MC is a total slut who gets passed around, so...beware the ones that have H in the title or tags) #bitterexperience.

18. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Afaik, N is pretty much like x in algebra, an unspecified amount, but it's multiple. n=number? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blood A and ludagad like this.
  19. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most likely right. I don't know what CP stands for either, P may be for pairing, who knows, but the meaning is like OTP(? probably). I suppose NP kinda stemmed from there and the N stands for what you said. But I'm guessing. I'm sure there's a dictionary of Chinese net lingo somewhere that can answer that better, but i'm too lazy to search xD;;.

20. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CP is Couple Pairing.

ludagad likes this.