Resolved Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Krystal21, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Krystal21

Krystal21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl transmigrated into the book she was reading where the 2nd ml ended up dying due to being betrayed by the original fl. She felt bad for him due to him being mostly innocent yet dying in the end because of the white lotus fl. He was a demon/shadow creature being held captive by her father. Her father was the sect leader. She met the 2nd ml and gave him a name which caused him to begin to live her. She left with ml and he became the demon lord due to her fathers treatment. Later on she met him and she saw he had a weak spot for her so she used it to her advantage in order to defeat him. They then chained him in a ravine(?) where he later on broke out and tried to destroy the world. The fl was trans migrated into the original ml’s little sister’s body. She was offered as a sacrifice in place of the original fl to the 2nd ml (now our ml). The ml can’t stand more than 10 feet away from her and feels everything she does.

I read the first few chapters a while ago and thought I saved the title and chapter. Apparently I did not and now can’t remember the title.

KizunaAi likes this.
  2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Krystal21

Krystal21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aShinyVaporeon likes this.