LCD Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BlancFrost, Sep 15, 2017.

1. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so its not entirely Madam Zou's fault but the real Chu Lian's fault. Still, the matriarch hasn't even apologised for her acts and rudeness to Lian'er but NOW she's going to take something away too just because "she isn't unreasonable"?

ryosuke08 likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for the plot to surprise me or entertain me, would love to see more faceslaps which CL has proven to be able to do.

ryosuke08 likes this.
  3. ryosuke08

ryosuke08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CL has the debt transference title + all her original dowry invested in it. It's technically hers and she can claim them to pay the double of original debt + inversion if they want it (without employees nor furniture or dear customers, that's obviously it)

She's got it as a rat house and converted it to the nobles main dinning hall... there's no way she'll let them have it without biting and injecting her venom first.

4. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no gain in CL keeping the building at this point. It was originally out of the way in a rundown area, IIRC. I think CL was thinking about how to revitalize the area? But at this point this just gives her a reason to buy a bigger building in a trendy area, which will ultimately be good for business. All she has to worry about is holding onto her chefs and supply chains, which shouldn't be too big of a problem if she doesn't already have competitors popping up while Guilin is closed.

I don't think she benefits from trying to sell the property back. Doing something like that would just create an unnecessary grudge, especially since the main reason House Jing'an wants the restaurant is to deal with their shitty financial situation. CL should just hand the building back devoid of anyone but the original family that drove it into the ground and go on her merry way.

tak and juniorjawz like this.
  5. nightcore34

Reading List:
    Link
    While I do think its annoying and so evil of them to try and take the restaurant back. I also see no problem with it since it was dying because no one at the time had any business management skills, and even if He Ying takes it over, she had 10k taels as dowry and the Matriarch even mentioned before that she could have been set for certain income if she rented out stores but she failed to do anything with it so I think even if she manages the restaurant it'll just stagnate even if she gets the recipes and if she doesn't, it'll absolutely fail.

My issue would be if the Matriarch hands the restaurant over to He Ying but when it fails she asks Chu Lian to run it for no benefit. If this happens then I hope Chu Lian doesn't stay silent since this would literally be such a disgusting move.

6. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't Chu Lian and Tsudi (forgot his canon name) move out of the main house?

7. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the problem is seen with the grandmother is two-fold.
    1. She is to old fashion. She thinks that because CL got capture she is now dirty. Which is stupid.
    2. She trusts her own family too much. Besides her and her two sons, everyone else we have seen from that family is morons that only care about money. There are only two people I think are qualify to run a restaurant in that house. Her and CL yet she is going to let her dumb daughter who couldn't manage a lemon stand to run the restaurant because she is her daughter.

ryosuke08 likes this.
  8. ryosuke08

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why my comments disappear at volare when I come back to check more comments when I am on the phone and then check and see my comments are "pending" also coming back to topic...

Hahaha what a nice ringing sound that slap made! Oh, YOU WANT Guilin BACK? You can have it. But in the original conditions! EMPTY!

Blitz likes this.
  9. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, not sure if she has enough time to waste advertising for another restaurant. She'll at least take the chef away? That chef is the real money maker.

10. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    She's already taken everyone away, anyone useful and loyal that is way back then. Now she's just gonna revert the place down to its run-down state.
    Plus does she really need advertising? She's already converted so many higher-ups to foodies. They'll come running:blobxd:

Sabruness likes this.
  11. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it even worth the time to talk about it? I'm honestly hoping they don't waste time talking about her managing another restaurant because the story's already moved onto bigger and better things. The chapters are short and the plot already advances slowly enough...

12. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Hopefully, they just glance over it. There will probably be like 2 to 3 chapters with their faces getting slapped thought knowing the style so far

13. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    They should've let her run it. Asking her to give up everything was stupid. Say they are in a bind with money and they need her help.

14. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... she's closed the store because she doesn't want them to steal all her profits. So their current options are to either let her keep running it (which means it'll just stay closed and probably never open) or take the store away from her and open it again under their own management. So they're pretty much screwed. No matter what they did they wouldn't be getting any money.

Sabruness likes this.
  15. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but that is the thing. It is the stealing part that made her close down her store.

Instead of taking away her store they should ask her to either managed all of the money or give her even more stores to work with. Not steal her store or it funds.

16. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    The sensible thing would be to give the reigns on everything to CL. However, none of the idiots are sensible. From the senile old fart to the greedy and stupid aunt to the psycho, scheming, reborn bitch. Giving more stores would only have the same result as with Guilin Restaurant.

CL closed Guilin because she expected idiots to try and make a move on it. The stealing was just the cost of setting up the idiots for a big face slapping fall.

nightcore34 likes this.
  17. ryosuke08

Reading List:
    Link
    I do remember Mo Chengdumb, but don't remember the other guy, also Fuyan is no more and I hope she doesn't reincarnate to fester up things in another body...

Blitz and Sabruness like this.
  18. nightcore34

Reading List:
    Link
    Since He Changdi gave Chu Lian gifts which are from her own store, and paid for it. I wonder if he even knows exactly what CL owns exactly?

I mean she had the restaurant but now she has the trade business in the North (which seems profitable due to those furs we saw a while back) and she also has her jewelry shop. Just how little does HCD know about their own finances?

19. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All she did was make design, the finances were mostly dealt through the Pavillion and Princess DJ.

She probably has no account of it for Tsun to find out in the house cause it might be more to a trust kind of fund. And who knows, maybe Tsun has not heard about it.
    Or he do and he's actually just giving it to her when he heard CL didn't take any.

20. nightcore34

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if there's no account for the business as a whole, she would have an account for her branch of the family which shows income from her businesses. I know wives are the ones to take control of the household finances in this age but to not even know where your money comes from is a bit bad in my eyes.

Would really help for official business since before if CL still had the restaurant he could bribe people over a meal, now he can bribe with jewelry so I think its important for him to at least have an idea of what they own.