Spoiler TranXending Vision

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by otaku_mangatown, Nov 10, 2017.

1. otaku_mangatown

otaku_mangatown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I'm interested in knowing when the MC of TranXending Vision, Xia Lei is going to take the last AE capsule? It would be best if you could tell me the chapter number. I know @Aerogfl has read around 1400 chapters so if possible buddy please tell me when this idiotic MC with extremely high IQ will consume the last ae capsule. I do not know how to contact a member directly in novel updates so I came here to post in spoilers section. I read your review and would like to know this one thing. Thanks in advance.

2. Aerogfl

Aerogfl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy, sorry for the late reply, I hope I'm not too late XD
    He will take the last AE capsule at
    Chapter 1163
    quite far isnt it?

3. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I've been waiting for your reply. It's really quite far. The author probably dragged it on as long as he could. May I know what happens when he takes the last pill? His powers/abilities? Is it going to be like in your review where the MC is going to be a masochistic idiot with women? I'm all for equality between men and women and this just pisses me off. He won't kil/attack women again? I'm at 553 and stopped reading from the time of my post. Is he ever going to kill Gu Kewen or is she going to be added to the harem? Sorry so many questions! I wonder if there's a better way to get in touch with you but I guess the forum members conversation feature is good too.
    I think it's best if we continue this discussion in the private conversation section. No need to write twice now. I only posted here because I didn't know. Haha also this is the spoiler section you don't need to hide the answer with the spoiler tag. Let's continue in the private convo section.

4. Aerogfl

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, I would just answer your question again here since I don't want to leave anyone reading this hanging xD
    When he took the pill, there is no big change happened instantly on him.
    However, altough slow, they will later become a very big difference between before he takes the final pill, and after.
    It's like comparing between mortal people, and fairy or daoist in wuxia novel.

It's not like he become full Maso, but he is a very 'yes' man especially to women. So yeah on some instances he can tolerate women behaviour to absurd stupidity.
    But don't let it bother you too much

It's just that If they are women, and crucial to story plot, it's either going to be his harem, or he will kill them if they are enemies. But! This could take a loooooong time, it's like they have their own plot armour too! Cool!

Ahh.. Gu Kewen... he will ended up killing her, the story was a bit dramatic, complex, and a bit cheesy imo. But overall not bad, its just that like i mentioned before, the author likes to drag the story by giving them plot armours. Yes, armours, plural.
    Honestly, she is one of the character that touch my feelings from the plot, even though she is super f-in annoying.

otaku_mangatown likes this.
  5. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get some harem spoilers?

6. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. May I know your current reading status in TranXending Vision? Is it only upto the translation in Wuxiaworld.com?

7. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @otaku_mangatown Just up to the current translations, around ch 45. So far in terms of potential harem members there's Zhou Xiao Hong, Ning Jing, Jiang Ru-Yi, Long Bing, and his sister maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Which of these relationships actually go through? Also there's no NTR related unpleasantness right? Thanks in advance

8. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there's only pure sibling relationship there so you don't have to worry (big brother that actually acts like a big brother that practically raised her not like these Japanese Anime siscons).Nothing happens between Zhou girl & him. She actually tries to sleep with him once as repayment & gratitude toward his help but he rejects her. Their relationship is pure boss & employee relationship.

So harem members :
    01.His official wife - Shentu Tianyin
    02.His first official girlfriend - Liang Siao (She's his assistant/business manager for his company & also the daughter of his martial arts master which makes her his female apprentice.)
    Liang Sai as mentioned is his first girlfriend & his first sex, the one who takes his Virginity so you know her importance. He actually loves her a lot & it's mutual but they are separated as she's a CIA agent sent to monitor & collect samples(bodily fluids) from him & determine the changes in his body due to the AE capsules. She still loves him and helps him evade & escape from traps set by American agencies that want to turn him into a lab rat
    03.His childhood bf - Jiang Ruyi
    04.Long Bing
    Lamy -A tribal warrior girl he beds in order to complete his mission in Afghanistan that happens in the future. This is just a one time thing when he's in Afghanistan. He does do it many times with her but that's it. No emotional attachment like love.
    There is another agent that works along with Long Bing named Tang Yuyan and she likes him too and we have to see if she's going to enter his harem. She definitely wants in but I haven't read that far. I'm only around 540s and put it on hold due to work. If you want a more exhaustive list with newer names then we have to ask our main man @Aerogfl to make a list as he's read upto 1400+chapters. Don't know if he read even more these days. (y)

Tarlos likes this.
  9. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tarlos No NTR as far as I have read. He needs as many as he can get. Gotta catch 'em all! He won't let others take his girls. Again can only ask @Aerogfl if NTR is there in the later chapters.

Tarlos likes this.
  10. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tarlos Oh how could I have forgotten "Nienna" everyone's favorite german (bond) girl! She's a great woman who's in love with our MC and helps him the most in his company matters. She is a machinist like himself and he meets her in Germany on a mission. She's actually with him longest as far as I know. He doesn't love her truly but become fuck buddies/sex friends due to her insistence. I actually despised/hated the MC a little because he uses her love of him in a situation that develops later to make her stay even though it's for her own good(to probably save her life/freedom),but still his thinking is a bit despicable. Their pair is great though.
    - About Dr. Ning the timid archeologist, she likes him in that way but he doesn't and they don't get together upto where I've read. Maybe in later chapters I don't know.

Tarlos likes this.
  11. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :) :) It's a shame he doesn't get together with Dr. Ning. Sorry one more question: what happens to Chi Jing Qiu (the girl who publicly shamed him when he confessed to her?) I hope to god he doesn't get with her. Are there any harem members with previous sexual experience?

12. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she gets what she deserves. No sex from the MC & arrested for fraud & stealing national secrets(kind of). Her story ends there. I think it ends earlier than the collection of all these harem members.
    Hmm.. Nienna is experienced. She's western as they portray her character in the novel she's had previous experience. Liang Siao is a virgin apparently. Hell our MC is the virgin killer or flower plucker? Except Nienna all the other women are virgins.
    Liang Siao, Long Bing, Lamy, Jiang Ruyi, Shentu Tianyin all have their first time with the MC. His 1st time is with Liang. God can't believe I'm talking about another guy's conquests & cherry popping! (even though he's a fictional character!).

Aqualistic and Tarlos like this.
  13. Ghalad

Ghalad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So He Joins The Oraganization That Long Bing Invited Him? And What Can Is It ?

14. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the MC and Shen tu fall for each other?And from where comes his powes

15. Aerogfl

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, Been busy this few days,
    Let me address the NTR thing first, I have no idea where you hear or get the gist of NTR, but none of it is here.
    In fact, you can see the MC doing it to other people instead hahhaha, like with Nienna for example, @otaku_mangatown you know what i'm talking about.

So.. Harem member, hmmm.. You can separate the harem relationship into 3 categories in my opinion.
    1. Official Wives (yes, wives* @otaku_mangatown xD)
    2. Unofficial relationship including sex (rudely 'fu**-buddies, but most relationship does include loves)
    3. Borderline unofficial relationship with no sex (wait, why is this here you ask? well, the novel(author) interrupt so many suggestive moments with some women, so yeah..
    Just kidding, its just as @otaku_mangatown explained
    So, now lets list the members, Remember, this list is a spoiler on itself, you can just ask regarding the specified character rather than opening this list.
    1. Shen Tu
    2. Liang Siao
    3. Jiang Ruyi
    4. Long Bing
    5. Tang Yang
    6. Van Van / Fan Fan
    7. And plus three as of 1600s or probably 4 later.
    1. Lan Ji er
    2. Bai Ling
    3. Liè rúshuǐ
    4. Possibly one more.
    1. Nienna / (Aninna)/ ā nī nà
    2. Sylvia / (Sylvie) / xī ěr wéi yà
    3. Lamy / La mi / Qiàn lā mǐ
    4. Yuèyě xìngzi (Chinese) / Tsukino Kyōko (Jap) (The ninja)
    1. Giovanna
    2. Teresa
    3. Stella
    4. Rosa
    There are more, if unlisted, then either I forgot, or not worth mentioning.

@otaku_mangatown on that MC playboy moment (where he use loves to his advantage), at that point of the story, he is kinda forced to do it, but!
    sorry to disappoint you but there will be a time where MC enter that playboy state (mostly because of some events, or missions). And YES! MC got another girl
    Sylvia
    almost exactly the same situation with Nienna, altough she and Nienna will be a best friend. But dont worry, He will grow out of it just like teenager grow out of puberty

As for the "flower plucker" topics, I'll get back on it later xD, but you may have another one other than Nienna, I have to double check.
    *checked : Yes, there is another one, so to answer @Tarlos , 2 have experiences, Both Nienna and
    Sylvia

@Ghalad Yes he does join them, and I'm assuming you're asking what is it and what they do?
    To put it simply, they are an organisation focused on protecting the country, or to eliminate anything that pose danger to the country's interest. But things as not as simple as it seen.

@Knight8 reading the current translated chapter will give you some gist. But basically the MC will play 'fake girlfriend' with her that serves as foundation of their relationship. Their story goes even more complicated if someone wants to ask about it.
    I'll put my personal opinion here, I loathed/hated her.. But oh well..
    His power comes from AE capsule. I'm reluctant to spoil anymore since it's one of the critical plot of the novel, unless if you have read quite a lot like @otaku_mangatown

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    Tarlos and otaku_mangatown like this.
  16. Aerogfl

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, I forgot about Dr. Ning, she will carry on the story, till around 800s, sadly, not as romantic interests, but as a plot device. An important one.
    I'm currently reading till around 1600s btw, my previous comments are all based on those chapters. Slowing it down a bit recently since the novel is still on-going

17. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aerogfl You did not disappoint my friend! Thanks from everyone interested in this thread/topic which shows how much men love harem! [Man how many women does the MC want?! He would probably waste away if not for the ae capsule boost! Too much of sex would probably be how the MC dies! He would be so exhausted after pleasing everyone in his harem which would take days and then his enemies would strike! He would just be in a daze/after-sex coma and will lose his life. I can just imagine it.. Damn author getting excited & adding harem members like a stamp collection! :p:LOL:]
    I too dislike Shentu woman, she's too full of herself & caused troubles for the MC & herself unnecessaryily due to her ambition & recklessness. The guy nearly died/in a very dangerous situation & nearly lost someone he loves as much as Shentu (knew her even longer than Shentu & their relationship makes more sense & has meaning) and she doesn't even think about it. She always judged him too harshly that too on the spot. The only explanation we have is that she is an outstanding woman & the man she deserves should be the most outstanding man in the world. Please as if she can be compared to the MC! Haha sorry for the rant... Really disliked her in various situations. The MC always helps her unconditionally without expecting any benefits/rewards with his life on the line but she doesn't help him even one in any meaningful way except to create one of his most deadly enemies! Bitch...
    I'm fine I'm fine.

18. Aerogfl

Reading List:
    Link
    @otaku_mangatown oh boy xD, she will get worse, hahahahha, I'm looking forward for you to read that.

19. Aerogfl

Reading List:
    Link
    @otaku_mangatown oh also, you dont need to worry about MC exhaustion XD, He will never be exhausted D:

20. otaku_mangatown

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably due to his mistresses. That makes sense since she's his wife and anyone would expect anger from her for her husband having affairs with other women(that too if he is in relationships that he won't break/stop and keeps adding women to the club)!