Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Eve Rosegold

Eve Rosegold Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really starting to look like a final arc now.
    @angie_sash thanks for spoilers ♡

angie_sash and Uncopyright like this.
  2. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After questioning his birth all this time, Alberu deserves this. Omygawd. I'm so happy, it's a step for him and the dark elves coming into the light freely.

Although they will not be the 'original' LSH and CJS that Cale share hardships and saved him, I'm still happy if where they are is indeed a parallel dimension and would survive thru Cale's help. At least they would have a place in the vast universe where they are alive.

I think the despair that the test wanted to make Cale experience is the repetition of LSH, CJS and their squads' death? I'm not sure. And maybe the promise 'return to your original world' by G.O.D would be staying at the current parallel dimension?

3. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally, I only post spoilers for this week's chapters on Friday, but today's chapter was just too much to pass up with this possible huge revelation. :blobastonished: I almost screamed out when I read this part of the chapter.:blobsweat_2:

Here's a quote about the spear from today's chapter (Chapter 590):
    It said 3rd Earth (제3 지구라)! And that there could possibly be a 1st and 2nd one! The theory about parallel worlds might be true then. Or perhaps someone turned back the time several times already? After all, WS said that time was twisted for Cale in the past. This leads to more questions though, as which Earth was the original KRS came from? What about CH? What if the test world is also another Earth? What if the WS's current body was another KRS from a different world? :hmm:

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:

I AM INCREDIBLY SHOCKED.

It is not a divine item, but an item made from the third earth. Who is the creator? Is he related to Nelan Barrow the author of BOAH that KRS have read?! Or that Nelan Barrow is CH in another earth that succeeded in protecting that world so he recorded his adventures?

There is really something in between the earth and Alberu's world that connected the two worlds.

Where in the world did the Sun god obtain the spear and put it in the Crossman's library. The heck?!

Welp, I am ranting. BTW thank you @angie_sash for an incredibly shocking spoiler for today.

5. eceo

eceo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy sht I am silently screaming right now! Dammit so many thoughts are flowing through my mind. I'm already questioning whether the test world is another alternate reality that KRS woke up in because of how KRS he woke up as Cale, except this time he took over his younger version (but then what happened to that KRS?)

Which Earth is KRS from? It's never stated, but there may be at least 3, so perhaps KRS is from one of those or a 4th one, if there is a 4th one.

The spear said it's from Third Earth, but why is that spear in the novel (but not really a novel) world? Why not a weapon from the first or second Earth? What happened to those three Earths (if there are 3). And the spear seems like a weapon that would appear much later in that apocalyptic situation, so maybe it was created in an Earth that was further ahead in the apocalypse.

Wait a sec, I wonder if the novel that KRS read was actually something that really happened, or at least, a partial record of it that one of the Gods showed. If there's a Third Earth, I don't see why there can't be alternate novel worlds. If so, what the heck happened in those previous worlds?

This has been an episode of a part of imagination running wild.

6. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holysht Alberu gained a spear with 'modern' system XD Would I witness a ancient man trying to talk to a computerized weapon trying to work up the skilss? Ahaha

7. Eve Rosegold

Eve Rosegold Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Even though we expected parallel dimensions it still comes as a shock!

What's more important is if or not parallel world counterparts are capable of affecting a person's life. Like if the most advanced in terms of time is Earth 1, and Person X makes a deal with G.O.D. does it affect Person X on Earth 2 as well? Or could they make decisions for their counterpart in other dimensions?

If so maybe Choi family from other dimension made deal with G.O.D, so people get isekaid from that family as a result?:hmm:
    And maybe it also explains KRS losing his loved ones what with WS taking over a body related to KRS so he is affected by curse too

8. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_catflip: plot twisttttt....
    :blobamused: so this novel will reach 1000 chapters too eh looking at "another dimension" appear now, WS is not the biggest enemy then :hmm:.
    Our Cale will not jump to another dimension to fix every parallel dimension, won't he? :blobsad: I miss Raon chatter also Eruhaben

Khalala, xxdjynxx and Uncopyright like this.
  9. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, we have some bad news. :notlikeblob: The author posted on Munpia that the series will go on a hiatus starting today up to the end of June. :blobscream: Yep, that's an entire month without TCF. :blob_teary: Which means there won't be any spoiler on Friday. With the author's hiatus though, the translated chapters will most likely catch up with the raws, so posting the summary for Monday's chapter would likely be the last time I'll post spoilers here. :blobcry: I'll try to post it later today or tomorrow.

Here's an mtl of his post:
    Source: https://mm.munpia.com/?menu=novel&action=view&id=113612&entry_id=3176956

Shey_04, creizreiz, peekaboom and 5 others like this.
  10. CatCat19

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuoooooooooo..... :blobscream:

Uncopyright likes this.
  11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. After the slight big reveal we will not have the weekly summaries T_T. The Author knew how to maintain the mystery and the readers' curiosity. I doubt the main translation would caught up, cause they need to maintain a certain distance from the latest chapters for their VIPs so it will also slow down a bit, I guess.

Thank you for informing us @angie_sash to avoid being hopeful every Friday. :blobpeek:

angie_sash likes this.
  12. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's that series. Though, Enemy Prince's mtl is harder to read than TCF's mtl, so I only half-understand what's going on. :blobsweat: Most of the time, I lose track in which character was talking and who they were talking to, unlike in TCF, where it's clear who is talking and to whom.

peekaboom and CatCat19 like this.
  14. CatCat19

Reading List:
    Link
    agree, so will you write summaries the same way as in TCF? I would like to read it too later :aww:

15. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that might be too hard. The current translated chapters are only up to chapter 36 (they divided some of the chapters into 2 parts), and the raws are up to chapter 535, so writing a summary like that of TCF for the remaining 499 chapters is too much for me... :blobsweat_2:

Coincidentally, Enemy Prince's publisher just posted on Munpia today that the author's going on a hiatus like TCF too, except that they don't know when to resume. :blobastonished: And it's due to personal reasons too. I'm quite worried for the two authors if the reason is related to the ongoing pandemic. :sweating_profusely: Please be healthy, author-nims! :blob_pompom:

creizreiz, ardills, peekaboom and 6 others like this.
  16. xxdjynxx

xxdjynxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I was only gone for a few days and a lot of things happened...

Uncopyright likes this.