Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Raon don’t worry Choi Han will help you make sure Cale won’t be able to get out of bed FE432735-9FE0-4A94-B50E-A205967C2C3F.jpeg

This totally seems like Cale flirting with Alberu C8160FFD-DBBB-4A66-AC65-AE10C37E23E1.jpeg

2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love their meeting Alberu is totally speechless to Cale glib tongue:blobjoy: his expression is priceless can't wait to see his other expression when dealing with Cale:blobicecreamlove:

But I realize something when I read these lines......

“I also felt something after meeting your majesty today. I realized that in addition to our current sun, his highness, we also have you, the one who will shine over the night to watch over the citizens at night. It was a wonderful image for my eyes.”

“Indeed, your majesty. I may not be able to sleep at night now that I have personally met you, the star in the mind of our citizens.”

If you have notice the highlight words
    it seems to a foreshadowing of Alberu proclaiming him self as the Moon, the Dark Elf's and his connection to them:cookie:

Since Cale has a huge impact on Alberu, I'm sure he didn't realize that he give an advise that instead of becoming a Sun he become something else that shine to the night.... (Moon or Star:blobsmilehappy:)

3. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the summary with Cale explaining about the embrace conditions and you'll find the answer

kurohamukami likes this.
  4. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the plot of the manhwa goes the same as the novel. I just wonder how long it will take this manhwa to end? it makes me feel like I'm raising a child lmao :blobxd:

it's not that I don't like him, I really like our young master silver shield:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

roshiku likes this.
  5. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if someone mentioned this before, but when Cale read the diary in chapter 663, there was that piece of information :
    <The large annual ring will be the memories of their numerous lives. You can consider that to be the 'record' of their lives while the smaller circles mixed within it... Those annual rings can be considered the bodies it has inhibited.>

So, maybe, Cale has the power of a reincarnator too since he has the record ability ? Also I remember him saying that the medium to use it was his eyes but he never said were the records were stored. Well, he said that 'a part of his brain' came with him but it feels more realistic to say that it's stored in the soul (since the brain is a physical thing) wich would expail why he still had the records and the 'record' ability from the start unlike the 'instant' ability.

Also, I'm really curious about when LSH said that OGCale, CJS and him were happy : OGCale is happy in KRS body and since CJS is a Choi and GoD wanted to isekai him that means he is probably a single-lifer/challenger and he is maybe happy after ascending. But what about LSH ?

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. i read this in chapter 90. this is one of the lines that made it seem like Cale was just a simple student from a peaceful Earth
    But now we know that he transmigrated when he was 36 years old. Do you think this is an error from the author or was he just referring to having only finished high school degree?

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    kiara8, diti.ing and Lealina like this.
  7. Lealina

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a little ankward because the novel use the third person but wasn't the 'he' refering to Choi Han ?

Ariesa_Zero, Chazza and CaleFan 24 like this.
  8. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I wondered as well but I didn’t see Choi Han within the context/paragraphs

Lealina likes this.
  9. Lealina

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right.. That really looks like a mistake. Maybe author-nim got confused with Choi Han ?

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also raised this question at one point in here and in discord and somebody checked the raw of the novel and it is really about CH though I can't remember the how's but it is about CH. :blobsweat_2:

creizreiz and HC like this.
  11. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i know which part of novel that mention he transmigrated when he 36 y.o?

12. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 351

kurohamukami likes this.
  13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this and I thought.......
    [​IMG]
    Would it be cool if Alberu learns how to shoot without looking with pinpoint accuracy:cookie::blobwink:

And Cale would be like......
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if An Roman also a skilled guns man, I thinking he could teach Alberu all his skill as well as other types of guns:blobwhistle: :blob_grin:

14. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's PJT to teach him via Cintamani Cale for Accuracy and the An Roman for Instructions Let's just hope that After the war Alberu still continue to practice Gun shooting for he knows that his dear Dongsaeng despite proclaiming to be a slacker is still doing "sh*tshow

And maybe for the future royalty dramas and such. Just in case if there's any

kiara8, zhaf0606, Vega_1112 and 4 others like this.
  15. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I feel no matter what troublesome things Cale will be drag in the rest of the gang will follow him.....:blob_grin: specially his hyung who loves to support his little brother:blobangel:

Though I hope Cale won't drive his hyung too much on going nuts:blobsalt: and I hope Alberu will get use to his unexpected actions:blob_grin:

Though I think can still have his slacker dream but not the way he wants (a life time) but more like moderation (like a vacation then back to work):blob_grin: he does deserve it after all his hard work.

AlphaBeta likes this.
  16. ketchupachup

ketchupachup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter it was when Cale took the three kids averaging 7 years old to the fair or something where they looked around and bought some things and apple pie with their pocket money of coins :blobpeek:

17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's 190 Cale promise the kids to go shopping he will buy whatever they want, when they first came to Caro Kingdom...... Also the apple pie was bought much later after the kids thought that Cale like apple pies:cookie:

ketchupachup likes this.
  18. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this manhua/manhwa?

19. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kurohamukami and Lealina like this.
  20. onionkiddo

onionkiddo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it because Kim Roksoo's soul kinda has some sort of connection with White Star that make his life like a mirror. In chapter 662, Drew writes in her diary, <in the case of the reincarnator, the soul that was supposed to get a new body and new memories has its taken by reincarnator, making just new memories float around until it finds new body some where in different dimension to live on, as sort of twin.>

So that's why not just the face of Kim Roksoo was similar to the White Star, you could see how Kim Roksoo's life has some sort of similarity with White Star, always lost what his beloved. Like his family, his friend, anything that his loves. So the "record" ability maybe it has some connection about White Star as reincarnator that has ability to record his memories. I mean, if we try to follow the story, ability itself is some natural power from the soul.

<PS. sorry for my bad english lol>

kiara8, zhaf0606, creizreiz and 9 others like this.