Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes me feel empty, usually we check forums on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and every day there are always a lot of posts popping up. So happy to read it, ugh.. it looks like I have to reread again :cry::cry:

I'm saying it's not that I don't like writers taking a rest, just because I like the novel so much. May the day pass quickly..

Akawain, Ardna, white rabbit and 7 others like this.
  2. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering why the author was taking such a long break.....Could it be so that she could put her focus into writing the paper back version of ",The Birth of the Hero "??

I mean ...That would be awesome ...That would mean before part 2 starts a TCF paper back book will be released.....I hope eat apples would translate the book...And someone makes a Youtube (Book tube ) video on it...or even someone who knows korean makes a Youtube (Booktube) video on it .....

Because I think the paper back would be different from the web novels...because there would probably be a lot of ...I mean a lot of hints and foreshadowing for part 2 ",Law of Hunting " which would not be there in the web novels ...because...I don t, think the author had planned anything in the web novel ... She had probably used the web novels to set up ideas ..And then complete them in the book...
    I am preety sure one day when TCF becomes world renowned ...A story article would say " TCF was first released to a niche audience ...It did nothave many dedicated fans ...it did not even have a novelupdates spoiler forum:blobjoy:....But despite its unpopularity the author did not give up .....and it was made into the world renowned triology it is today....

It would also make sense if she is working on the paper back version since the author seems to be the passion type who does not take long breaks ....If at all....Also isn t, korean society a super fast paced society...

Also I feel that the web novel would be too long to fit into a paper back book...The author may have to condense it .......Which means she would have to revise and edit it as well....fot the paper back version ..

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    Akawain and tati79 like this.
  3. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed something:
    ‘I want to wipe out all the people like you and comfortably enjoy the peaceful world as a slacker.
    I want to live comfortably as a slacker without harming anyone else.’ cale to adin.
    "without harming anybody else" does that mean he hurt someone before? With the intentions of hurting them?
    Honestly I keep wondering if there's a more destructive side to Cale's original powers. His original skill was record. But he fought in the front lines...instant on its own would not allow him to do that. He either needs to be capable of handling a weapon or he needs a more sustainable attack skill (or both).

The powers we know are all mental powers it would not be surprising if he was capable of unleashing mental attacks (reason for the unexplainable pressure in his dominating aura?) or even use something similar to mind control (heck he can predict a piece of the future, why shouldn't he be able to influence it).

Am I overthinking this?

K3I, aafiaaa_, Mashumello and 6 others like this.
  4. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Team leader Cale/KRS is similar to Yoo Joon Hyuk .....and Yoo Joon Hyuk does harm people with the intention of harming them....Though he is not exactly an evil person.....

aafiaaa_, Akawain and Ddragonesse like this.
  5. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I wasn't the only one who thought author didn't plan a part2 since beginning...:blobspy:
    Well, it's fine though, since I like TCF quite a lot.:blobsmilehappy:

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised that Cale had that kind of experience since he was living in times of war and seeing people live and die:blob_teary: in that situation that you have to choose but it's not always the right one and sacrifices are being made... I remember in Earth2 Cale gave advice to LHS about not getting too emotional and that the lives of the people you are in command are in your hands:blobcry:

By that word Cale had experienced a lot of things on the battlefield, Im was surprised he did get PSD (thankfully he didn't!) from it only undying regret and remorse for the deaths of LHS and CJS blaming himself for their deaths... and Cale/KRS has also had a painful and sad childhood:blobcry:.... hopefully, the short stories will give us more light to Cale's life during the war as KRS past...

On the other hand, the fandom is in hibernation mode since the break:cookie:.... I saw this art work what type of drinkers are they:blob_grin: Bud is spot on:blobjoy:

[​IMG]

trixhenituse, Raiyae, tati79 and 9 others like this.
  7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Chibi characters F1C44AA4-BC6B-47AD-88ED-E0BE602B8820.jpeg

trixhenituse, tati79, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  9. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this "anybody else" may mostly means the innocents caught up by the evil's schemes. They varies to some who unknowingly sided with the wrong ppl, those that were tricked, threatened or have no choice but to do their biddings, or some living in the peripheral of the war zone/base/hq.

If Cale, as someone who plans and leads got too caught up on trying to not get others involved at all, he'd have missed the chance hasitating, and increased the risks of his own ppl in accomplishing the jobs. But I'm sure that is one of the experiences when he was too weak, and could only stand at the side recording, supporting everyone who also may have doubted him as well.

That's why, he even more so determined to goes through his ideals so that he would not accumulate anymore regrets. Do it big if you're going to do it at all seems to be Cale/KRS's philosophy. :blobjoy:

I agree, Instant should be just the first step why he could fight at the forefront. His abilities seem to relate with the mental power, but from the introduction of Embrace we knows that it also relate to one's personality and mentality too. That guy, Cale seem to eventually became self-sacrificing, heroic, stoic, meticulous, but reckless kind of guy too even if the said person don't think so.

Instant goes against physics, puts great risks on and scarred his body all over for movement, Record puts strain on his brain to memorize till feverish and never forgetting, then what would the powers that allowed him to fight be?

What conditions he'd be under to pay the price of utilizing it that could helps overcome his weaknesses?

What would he needs to overexert himself with?

Also, the point about his strong mentality/mental resistance may have also arise to many. Sure, the author plays it off with Dominating Aura, but I don't think so...there should be sth more fundamental than that, not only based on his soul(that may relates to the storage of his abilities) and war riddled experiences.

Like that time we hypothesized Cale being related to Dragon, from the author mentioning Cale being alike to Dragons many times, his pressure, his gaze, his nature, his conducts. And even if not so, nature seems to favor him for me, they accepted the existence he saved, Raon. Finding APs from pre-knowledge is fine, but other than that should be in the category of normal fated chances allowed by nature, even with cheat Dragon plugged in, right? Haha, can even talks with AP too. :blobhug:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    KirieVCHA, K3I, trixhenituse and 5 others like this.
  10. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    There was theory discussed in discord that Anh Roh Man of Earth 3 is actually a member of the parallel ARMof Earth3 since itis essentially a parallel TBOAH it should have an ARM of its own...

Proof
    Anh :- A
    Roh:- R
    Man:- M

If take out all the intials of his name you get ARM.....Is it possible the reason he was curious about KRS was to actually put a bounty on his head by Alerting the Hunters....Since ARM is subordinate to the Hunters...

There also theory in discord that KRS s, parents were actually assinated by Hunters...who masked the assasination in the form of an accident...This is plausible because as we all knw that KRS was targeted by Hunters even when he was in High school due to his cursed energy....

Also there is theory that KRS family were actually Thames....Don t, you find that an ordinary korean family ..had no relatives at all...except for one abusive uncle...Asian families are very family oriented ....somethings fishy...Also GoD is also capable of guiding someone birth..maybe he knew cale prior to his previous body being taken over by the white star....So because of the cursed energy he knew he would be targeted by hunters ,,,so guided his birth into the Thames family..maybe his parents noticed his cursed energy and hide him away for his safety ..from being hunted by hunters...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  11. nnyaanchan

nnyaanchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you explain ? like when was anh roh man interested in KRS ?:hmm:

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 65 manhua is out!:blob_pompom:

Finally, Toonka, Witira, Pesto and Sound of wind is coming:blobtaco:

As the kids said Cale looks good in Red:blob_grin:
    [​IMG]
    though not pure red color... I think Cale looks good more on bright red like bloody red:blobsweat:

On the other hand, a glimpse of Toonka just drops this chapter... I always imagine Toonka is a bulk muscle guy with short hair but he looks good by the next chapter will get see him in full image:cookie:
    [​IMG]

Im looking forward of Witria and Peston's human and whale form:blob_plusone:

13. Mashumello

Reading List:
    Link
    En, let me think.
    KRS's parents death should likely be due to the influences of the curse energy to some extent. Tho whether his korean family is special or not, or is a Thames equivalent on Earth is up in the air without enough to dabble with. If it is, then it debatable why KRS survived his childhood, and was only targeted in high school instead, if not just about bad timing of when the hunter aware of him.

The same should be for the Uncle, KRS mentioned that his uncle was a normal salary man, his temperament mild, but after living together he began to drink, gamble, and his personality became irritable, from what could be consider normally treating him to ignoring him, starving him, locked him up, then abusing him. KRS then reached his verdict and found his way out to a gov orphanage to save himself.

Rather than KRS being targeted by hunters from the beginning, it's more like he became one of the monitored targets for immediate elimination around high school, then when they gonna get rid of him, he was intervened/rescued by CJG half-heartedly and lost his memories about the incident.

GoD shouldn't exactly be able to guide birth or death, but he may able to look into the person past, present, possible future, and time & reasons of death? He could locate, observe, divinate, then using his power and authority as GoD, he could intervene if the conditions allows and he get the prices done, whether it be a contract, an exchange, or a one-sided payment by GoD himself.
    After all what was known, Reincarnation is stealing body since birth, Transmigation is soul transfer/exchange at some point in life, and Single-lifers have less restrictions on and great potentials, are the best option for isekai world salvation by god.

14. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love reading these I hope people make little fanart about them FCECF118-5B36-46EA-A70E-D430F0B57CFB.jpeg 94E48D60-1DAC-4299-BFF4-F0F10F16A151.jpeg

15. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not understand the difference between reincarantion and Transmigaration

Reincaranation:- Stealing Bodies/Being born as a baby
    Transmigaration: - Soul exchange or stealing bodies...

Someone please enlighten me ...

16. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding it's.....

Transmigration is if a soul from another world goes and enters the body of an already existing individual from the world he is transferred to.

Reincarnation is when one dies, and is reborn anew from birth onward.

Most transmigration story I know the main character dies in her world (usually female) then transmigrated to another world were the person she took over is already dead, and assume the identity of the decreased person.....

Reincarnation the person gets reborn again to life but without his/her past memories living as new person....

WS case was different due to he recalls all his past reincarnation that in some ways might drove him more mad as already is:blobconfused:

17. Mashumello

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what, re-reading some parts of the novel.
    The MVP that allowed the Hero Cale Henituse to saves the days is actually Vitality of the Heart.:sushi_chubby: which allowed him to overwork as much as he want without that much needs for rest or food, and still lively. Not collapsing or half-dead, yet.
    The
    reason he could be allowed freedom, and not tied to the bed in the first place. :blobsweat:

Just look at how pale, thin and feeble Cale is in the end, did he rly nurses himself, and put back the weight he lost? I believe Cale would say he's fine, and dandy--*comfortable, what are they fussing about, how vicious, and all the while contemplating their next actions, ay. :sushi_sigh:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  18. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale becoming the god of deaths emissary the angel of death watching over his friends and family and protecting them from death always being able to see them but never having them see him or talk to him the only way they can communicate is through letters using cage D7DBCE7E-E75B-4BF0-9492-910D1D932E5A.jpeg Cale dreaming of living simple days together with his family 1B22367E-8EB2-4E83-8F12-6791CB980CD0.jpeg

19. Mashumello

Reading List:
    Link

Hah, lol, im sorry

20. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this fic idea in mind …. Set during the time Cale is Team leader KRS ….. There is crazy “ cult “ of ability users ……. They have a leader with an ability similar to …….( Joo Hoo Shik ) …….. Their cults name is “ Saebyok “ or translated it means “ New Dawn “

…..so this cult feels that the current Korean society is riff with corruption and disunity ….

Everyone is greedy and is hungry for power….. In order to create a peaceful Korean society in order to fight the monsters the “ leader “ of “ Saebyok “ or “ New Dawn “ wants to take over Korea and place himself a “ Supreme leader “ or the “ dictator “

……. Now it’s upto KRS / Cale to prevent this psychopathical maniac
    from unleashing an even more bigger hell on Earth 1 Korea ………

What do you think ?

kurohamukami, Akawain and Ddragonesse like this.