Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

2. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks ! Hope we're more informed later in the story !

3. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking TCF should have more "Mad Man " Villians.....
    Villians who think they are righteous but their actions show their madness.....
    They aren t, purposely villnous like white Star but because of their mad ambitions...
    White Star was "Mad" ...but he did not think he was righteous or did not do such actions....

You know Mad villians like Thanos who wanted to wipe half of all life in orde4r to prevent life from destroying itself from overpopulation weren t, "Evil" but had a twisted sense of righteousnous.....and actions were well..mad and almost psychpathic....

I liked how "Dead Mana" creatures lived lives free from discrimination and hatred in the world under illsuion white star .....It adds more layers of character to the White Star and SG and sayeru ...Even if they did not really inteded to give them better lives.......

A "Mad Villian" who is intentional righteous would be really good......But the only differencebetweena Mad Man and a crazy bastard ...

crazy bastards had a sense of justice ....but Mad Men have twisted sense of rightousness and are mad ....

Cale is a cazy bastard magnet ......i think he should also become a Mad Man magnet as well....

That way all villains and heroes will all be coming in flocks and hordes to trouble Cale and his Slacker life.....A transmigarators nightmare hahaha...

That way .....isn t, Cloeph a Mad man with slightly weird sense of rightousnesss?

since theonly difference betweena hero and a villian is that the Heroes were able to cope with their struggles and had family to prevenet them for going down the wrong path.......Choi Han is a prime example ...if Cale did not tell him to protect....he would have become a Cold Blooded killer instead of a Guardian...

Villains do not cope with their struggles well and walk down the dark twisted path and have no family to help them or guide them to right path...

I also want to see Cale give some "Talk No jutsu" on his villians like Naruto does...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  4. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Trash of the Counts family should go down the road of “ Love craftian Dark Supernatural fantasy “ ….

Love craftian fantasy focused more on the unknown suspense and incomprehensible to create conflicts …..

instead of violence and gore …….

Because I kind of feel that the typical “ Isekai fantasy troupes “ don t, really fit the mature characters of TCF …..

isekai fantasy is generally meant for “ Naive “ Characters and meant to be quite literally fan service and focus on Escapism …..

TCF is clearly focused more on mature character interactions ….. world building ….. Even though it has some aspects of Escapism it’s definition of fan service is very different …..

The Short story 4 can be called fan service but it’s clearly a very different form of fan service than what we see ….

it has a lot family time …. Slice of life moments ….. Family interactions…. Character growth ….

It’s a very specific fan service meant for a more “ Niche “ audience who are dedicated fans …not the general audience …..

its a lot more mature fan service ….

Even Urban Fantasy or Modern fantasy would work well with TCF ….

“ Urban Fanatasy “ or “ Street Fantasy “ would work insanely well in the Korean Ability User world since the setting is mostly in the city ….

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Dina F Rahmah and trixhenituse like this.
  5. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the book start again? I forgot lol? Is it 6 months after december?

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 7months break by July 1 Cale will be back :blobparty: it's already 5months pass 2months more to go!:blobangel:

7. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finish reading the translation (including spoiler summary) for every chapters
    the story is so intense and our MC really did struggle most of the time once WAR start.
    I really enjoy seeing MC struggle so it serve my taste so well that sometime I feel pity on him and want him to slack a bit more.

Oh my god, I love the way Alberu try to order Cale to go faint
    Then Choi Han kick Cale to make him look sick...
    Deruth threaten Cale to be territory Lord's if he does not sit still..... It's funny that Cale cannot keep his compose when it's something related to his slacker life
    Ron became super strict with Choi Han's support

I really want to see more hahaha
    Imagine this..
    - Duke Deruth grounded Cale in castle with mana restriction tool so he cannot teleport... or if he did, people will know that he break it.
    - Roan chain him up in Black Castle and feed him 3 meal a day because Roan said he will do this if it happen again
    (Too bad, the other dragon's condition is not too well... Roan need to pay the attention to them first.)

8. themadscientist

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanna see that Cale ended up as Alberu secret lover that slacks off lol, I know that now they are brothers but would it be cute if they be like the cute silent couple type?

9. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this couple will take a very long time before becoming secret lover. Cale is Tsudere and cannot grasp the situation when other showing love for him. Then Alberu seem to be the type that will keep it to himself for a long time.... Alberu need to develop a feeling until it almost explode for him to speak up.... and it need to be very blunt for Cale to understand. xD

and I have 4 ships now... i cannot choose just one...hahaha
    Alberu x Cale, Aiden x Cale, Choi Han x Cale, White Star x Cale

Actually for this story, i kind of enjoy family love more. Everyone just dote on him. <3 I wish to read a chapter that Cale got break and see slice of life part in Cale life. Like Cale going out for playing in disguise.. I do want him being force in high society on some ball too but it seem not possible anymore. Before war, may be possible. But after part 1 end, I think Alberu will just skip his name out according to his request and his father will not make him handle any noble stuff if he say he does not want.

missluna likes this.
  10. Lyvich

Lyvich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust me please don’t
    I don’t want to see Cale lock up remember that fanfic

11. themadscientist

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the fuck is Aiden? Idk man, Choi Han X Cale seems too brotherly, WS X Cale seems disgusting since they have the same appearance

12. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you say LSH is sword master... I have a feeling about Zed's Aide...

13. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All

SusuPisang and Akawain like this.
  14. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LHS is a sword master in his new life... But he can still be with his memories.

Still hoping on fake Hilsman it be :blobjoy: if Cale finds out that the one who stole his retirement fund is his team leader just get his attention:blob_grin:

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine your used-to-be-hyung is now your uncle lmao

16. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey! Ten more years and you are considered a literal old man. Haha, guess he had Alberu when he was 25-27 years old.

when you are petty and wish that Cale never bought a bread from this vendor at the beginning of the story:blobspearpeek:

:blobparty: Happy Birthday, Sophia. You are special since you even got to celebrate your birthday in TCF special plus you have a name unlike a certain Alberu fan boy. :blobjoy:

Hope they never decide to do it on November 8. Even if it is economical to have this date having multiple birthday boys and girls to celebrate their birthday. Kindly remember the danger named GoD who likes to mess people who had this birthdate. :blobsweat:

Author-nim just play the suspense card :blobpopcorn_cool:. Dying to know when is their birthdays specially the original Cale and well also Clopeh:blob_grin:

Thank you for sharing today's special side story, Angie-nim!:blobtaco:

17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there even a FL? Or is this your typical bromance story?

18. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL- slacker life/Baeksoo :blobjoy:
    Bromance- well, just some fans shipping everyone and everything like apple pie x lemon tea :blobjoy:

But on a serious note, none. Just pure family fluff. How they are not biologically related but they deeply care for each other even better as those who had blood relationship.

19. auramare

auramare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far no FL, I'm hoping it's just like that.

Well, I think it's a typical family story, and... there's a bromance too.

20. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author sure is cunning to omit Cale's and Alberu's bday like that... Not to mention Raon and the kittens! I want to know the date they picked!
    Anyway, thank you @angie_sash for the summary!

Agavadon, Akawain, DarkeAOU and 2 others like this.