LCD Trash of the Count's Family

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimshine, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. so that what you mean about "everyone"... Though I don't think I ever say that the group doesn't know that Cale have multiple ancient power?

Also about Chlope family manipulating the legend, it was the past generation so it's not like Chlope was the one who did it(though he did still hid it but If were you in his position, would you truly reveal it in the public?). Also it doesn't mentioned that the one who build a dam was only Chlope family. It was mentioned :
    The people on the land itself doesn't mean Chlope house(depend on the meaning of land it could be countries, region, or even only a small area), so there can be many household(including Chlope) , so it was kind of unfair if only Chlope household being blamed for everything happen in the past. Also, it's not like I am saying Chlope was a good person either. What I am trying to say about pity is more about the fact that he was totally crushed at the starting point before have chance to do anything. If you have something you dream to do/become in your whole life and it being destroyed in the starting point and being tortured to the point death was better than living, can you say that it wasn't pitiable even if the person wasn't a good person? I at least can say it was a BIT pitiable.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Happy guy likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just search the web using their Korean names and the Korean title, there should be quite a lot. I don't exactly know a specific web for them.
    Let me guess, they're BL? Would you be a kind masochist and share the links for the fanfictions plsplsplspls with this hungry Obasama? I should apologize first though, I probably got the rottens noticing this novel, so you'd probably be hounded with more shippers in the English community too. Te-he~☆

Welcome to the world, Baby Rifle \o/

3. Borderline Masochist

Borderline Masochist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they were of...that kind. I had to google translate them cause they were in Korean, but if you message me on discord through the Wuxiaworld discord, I'll send you them if I'm not feeling dead~ (Either that, or message me here. I'll probably respond quicker on discord tho)

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  4. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    So they snuck aboard using sound of the wind? Dang, I was really hoping they would start the battle by blasting away the ship helmet guy was on. Are we never going to find out what Mueller armed Cale's ship with?

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    He did called the whole operation, 'Ghost'. But I get what you mean...it does feel a bit anticlimactic. It was suddenly over before it even started. Amazing :blobcat_hyper:

Hoshiandme likes this.
  6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't, and I never will. He was all like "oh I'm so strong, my family's a legend no one will be able to beat me!"
    A crap full of air compared to Cale's group who's still aiming to get stronger even with their deadly line-up.

Raon knows. He was there at the cave where the Heart was obtained. The only time that he was not there was the Shield, which is the showcase ability.

I know how you feel. I'm itching to find out too. But you see...ships are meant for long distance travels, to go somewhere.

So a ship like that means the possibility of going somewhere and wrecking something or someone to smithereens. It's glory is not on a defensive battle.

7. Borderline Masochist

Borderline Masochist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OwO, that makes me think he might use the ship to go to the other continent... might be an interesting development~

Shield Loyalist and Toralk like this.
  8. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now that really piqued my interest ;)
    :cool:

Hoshiandme likes this.
  9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhyperthink: he had muscles!! Bara style??

Hoshiandme likes this.
  10. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale tricked him
    Dragon slayer had been tricked

Shield Loyalist and Hoshiandme like this.
  11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what I was thinking, but I have no idea how far the other continent is from Raon Kingdom (and it seemed too laborous for our slacker Cale) so I didn't reply explicitly.

12. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-205. Finally. The normal military got a chance to do some fighting.

When Cale said he wanted to create new heroes, I got the impression that these heroes would be from the local soldiers, mages, or even towns people. You know, spread the glory around to get the spotlight off himself. But no.

During the siege at Rain City (ch-196+), the Henituse Castle's soldiers didn't do much of anything. Yeah, they took a few shots at the Bear tribe attacking their walls, but they mostly just cowered because the wyverns were bashing Cale's shield dome. Speaking of that, were the wyverns attacking his shield from up top (ie vertically) or near the ground (ie horizontally)? And the contingent of Royal troops and mages were still in transit so missed the party completely.

Almost the entire focus during the siege was Choi Han and Cale. There were the guest appearance of a mysterious necromancer along with a brief sortie from the Tiger tribe, however both of whose results were indecisive. At best the Tiger tribe received some goodwill for trying because they were on the battle field and noticeable. However, because Mary stayed invisible, I doubt she'll receive any credit. The populous would probably link Choi Han being responsible for the dead bone dragon. Cale should have dropped his dome shield to let in some of the wounded wyverns for the soldiers to take a wack at.

With the sea battle, I thought Cale was going to just do the fog+whirlpool thing again to sink almost all of the enemy ships like what he did to the Arm's ships. I'm glad Cale didn't do that and finally let the various Roan territories' soldiers, the Royal soldiers, and Royal mages clock in some participation time. That said, I think the use of the poison fog gave the good guys too big of a handicap.

On a side note, I wonder if they captured any of Northern Alliance's ships or if they just sunk them all. Getting a hundred+ free war ships would be nice when they assault the Empire.

13. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Daily Prog
    Chlope doesn't really deserve sympathy imo. Started a war involving millions in order to go down in history, ended up failing causing the deaths of thousands of soldiers (if he succeeded, even more people would've died)

14. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the clothing of the character here I thought the ships would be European sail ship style. Turned out it's east Asian styled row ships. Somewhat surreal tbh.

15. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    As shown here, the Roan Kingdom’s navy is much more advanced than the Alliance’s navy.
    And for the shield at Rajn city. It was kind of obvious they couldn’t breakthrough a dragon’s shield. Roan our up like 10 shields so his weak human wouldn’t get hurt.

16. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    My point was that Cale & Raon should NOT have kept the shields up the full time. They should have let some of the wounded wyverns penetrate for a more dramatic effect and to let the Henituse soldiers get some experience and glory fighting them.

17. Bugis-san

Bugis-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale got an upgrade lol

Before : Weak human
    Now : Not so weak human

18. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize that there were citizens taking refuge in their own houses and that if mages and soldiers do take down some wyverns, how sure are they that it won't fall right on top of the citizens head and squashing them flat. That would be a bloody and disastrous win.

Elkon and Hoshiandme like this.
  19. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    The focus of the wyvern's attack was Cale. Cale was at the castle, away from the city folk. Besides, it's a war, death happens. Also heroes need someone to save to be considered heroes. The soldiers needed the experience of fighting wyverns. Wyverns are pretty rare, so it was a shame to waste the opportunity for bragging rights.

20. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, you expect cale to say 'the shield cracked' :blobconfused::blobconfused:

Shield Loyalist likes this.