LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ZhangYeNumberOneFan

ZhangYeNumberOneFan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what qidian lets me read for free, the lady in the portrait is not anyone Yi Yun recognizes. So it's not his sister, the great empress, the Azure yang lord, his wife, divine dream, etc. It could still be the backstabbing wife.

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    We know she’s in a mysterious world and is incredibly powerful. Huo’er and white fox have met her. Yi Yun has not yet

Leilacus likes this.
  3. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or are the chapters getting less longer and filled more with filler than actual progress of story

4. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This particular chapter was just Ayl story again

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a nagging feeling that the true Yang God Divine Canon will turn out to be the broken sword.

Shratath likes this.
  6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun is about due for a cultivation technique change. The one he has is only at the upper end of divine lords but still below divine canons. Here’s hoping he gets something in the sinkhole or goes back to the pure yang sword immortal’s place

7. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw out.
    Seems like pure yang sword palace owner one of the 8 king or something. And bai yueyin is also one of the these kings. Thing are really getting more interesting...

Cosbe likes this.
  8. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like the AYL, Bai Yueyin, and PYSP owner backstories are about to be more complete. Nice to finally start learning what's going on, but it's pretty clear Yi Yun's gotta start being careful now.

He needs to be a lot more careful with the PYSP owner's sword in the Sinkhole. There might be a lot more people there that can recognize the sword...

9. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't have high hopes. CC is one of the worst Chinese author I have seen when it comes to love interest or side characters in general. MW is a great example. The earlier two heroines are only mentioned in passing. (Author used to speak a lot of bullshit about how MC can't marry as otherwise it would be unfair to leave them alone, etc). Even third girl who had some actual personality was turned into a puppet after the 'act' was done. MW was a perfect example of Trophy wives.

So don't read TMW for LXT. You will be only disappointed. CC lacks vision to make his female characters stay relevant. All he could do is waste dozens of chapters in which girls beauty is exaggerated but at the end nothing.

(I'm so glad that TMW isn't in top10 on Chinese Qidian charts).
    /rant end/

Leilacus likes this.
  10. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    chapters are usually 14-15 pages long lately, some are 18-20 or even 20+, but i mostly see it 14-18 pages long
    so its a misperception :D

not sure about fillers, but now we have a few exposition chapters again, with 1225 revealing something awesome

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    She sayed that the sword is importent for her but sayed not in the way he thinks so...
    Im a guess and say shes His Descendent and knows a lot of stuff(The descendent of the Sword owner)

(I should rly work on remembering more names)

12. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Yueyin(azure yang lord's wife) is one of the eight Godly Monarchs.

Let's hope Lin Xintong is not one of the eight Godly Monarchs.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  13. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    objectives of Yi Yun :

a) find Lin Xintong.
    b) find Xiaorou's father.
    c) find sword tip.
    d) find Luo Huo( as she is missing).

I agree with you that CC sucks when it comes to romance, but so far Yi Yun did not attempt seek a new love and still yearns to find xintong. I think Author CC is trying to not include the concept of trophy wives in tmw.
    But CC really sucks in romance as even before the act was done Xintong became a puppet. Luo Huo was the only girl with a character.

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely she has the Yin Godly Monarch's bloodline, hence her Pure Yin Meridians. and the PYSP Owner is the Yang Godly Monarch?

15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* I stopped reading MW. I couldn't really get the point the longer I read.

I'm actually preparing myself for disappointment here regarding YY and LXT. I mean, CC seriously sucks. Not only in romance but with all the repetitions and stuff. I guess this happens for the word count huh?

16. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Yueyin was a fragment of a Ancient Glodly Monarch. When she got powerful enough, the other fragments converged to her and she regained her identity, thus she stopped being Bai Yueyin. That's why she betrayed AYL, she knew the value of the sword tip and at that point he didn't mean much to her. The fact that she didn't kill him probably means that there is still some of Bai Yueyin in this Godly Monarch. And I think there is some history between her and the PYSP Owner. We'll see.

And I think this new girl is either a Godly Monarch too or somehow lost her cultivation. That sword is most likely her companion sword when she was at the peak, so I guess it won't loose to the pure yang sword (which was broken, mind you. It being whole would put it in another level). I think YY will breakthrough Supremacy in this new training arc and further develop his Yin laws, achieving balance on all his laws. Space and Time are basically on the same level, Chaos and Destruction were implied to be in the same level when he manifested his Dao (two nine-leaf Dao fruits fused in one) and his saber insights are what actually formed his Sword Dao (being indomitable and all) and so progress in his sword should boost his saber's strength too (even though they are a VERY secondary weapon).

17. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that she is an artifact spirit which got damaged

Mercy likes this.
  18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, looks like it's not Blood Moon 2.0 and more like Cerberus fucking around with Reaper tech while going 'Chaos is a Ladder'.

19. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Companion sword, unexplained reactions? Harem flag, anyone?

injamambivu likes this.
  20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Im prty sure shes too Op for her to become a Harem Member for now at least
    And Honestly theres all these girls but Mc doesnt give a fu.ck
    I mean if it wasnt for (forgit her name) id say hes gay lel