LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems so. Unfortunately world structure in TMW is worse than in MW so I have no idea why.

2. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this was satisfying.

3. kuppy123

kuppy123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he is over 100 years old by now. The chapter mentions that one of the dudes he humiliated has practiced for centuries so they are probably assuming that Yi Yun is also centuries old

Also, remember that he is a personal disciple of the Sect Leader, which normally would put him on the running to lead the sect in the future. So yeah, 4th floor palace is kind of underwhelming.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  4. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    In TMW, people can't see that. They can only see his cultivation and not his age. They probably think he is like 1-2k years old or even more if they are jealous enough. We already saw this pattern, remember?

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    At most he is at his 90s. Before the 25 year seclusion he was 60 years old. After that he went to Huan Chenxue's place and spent a few years, but certainly less than the 15 years deadline he has. I would say he is 87 or 88. Not that it matters, but I think that achieving Supremacy and Sword Soul under 100 years sounds cool.

6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the more a novel progresses the more the base acceptable cultivation level changes. Like for the first few hundred chapters of Sovereign of the 3 Realms, Origin Realm was the thing. Now it is trash and if you are not near Emperor Realm (2 Realms higher than Origin) you are insignificant.

7. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a common trope in Cultivation novels. Move to a more prosperous area and it resets the baseline for Cultivation talent so MC has to start over with impressing a new group. MW and TMW are no exception.

8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! Against the Gods just started an arc which did the same reset you described in a new area as well

9. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we still dont know the supremacy realm lvls. So cc, if you want to write a filler arc, please explain culvitation lvl in one chappp

10. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and no novel takes this as serious as Martial Junior Asura.

11. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I've caught up reading the MTL of both SoTR and ATG so I'm well aware of how many times these kinds of things happen. Even in the novels where the MC doesn't move around that much, there are often mystic realms with age limits so he only ends up fighting juniors of similar levels. That, or a senior would "lose face" if he fought the MC himself so he sends his disciple after him alone. It never ends with the MC in a truly hopeless position, or it'd be a different genre.

With TMW we started in the Cloud Wilderness, then a few arcs in the Tai Ah Divine Kingdom before the desolate beast wave forced YY to travel to the rest of the Tian Yuan world. There wasn't that big a difference in the strength of the 10K Fey and Yang God Empyrean Heavens, he just went from being a sheltered junior to standing on his own. The Sinkhole does appear to have even stronger people than the 12EH, so I'm looking forward to learning about some new cultivation levels (and more information about Supremacy levels and the role of the Divine Lord Seal).

In terms of slapping face when coming to a new area, I still haven't seen someone better at it than Zhang Xuan of Library of Heaven's Path, but Yi Yun is second for me. Yi Yun always lets them attack him first before crushing their pride, and he's done it so many times now I can't believe he's not acting this way deliberately to provoke the arrogant young masters.

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the fastest and most efficient method to rob them righteously, destroy their clans, loot their treasuries and get rich.

13. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    More face slapping soon

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, no guts to hit Yi Yun, so strike at his maids.

15. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this is how much people Divine Dream simultaneously used her divine might onto. I have an impression that TMW don't have corresponding cultivation level at all.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  16. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw is out!
    Yi Yun breaks through to 5th Floor Dao Palace. The maid girl is missing and a new one appears. Yi Yun doesn't like the change.

17. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Yi Yun just supposed to meet a gate keeper (Old Snake) for access to someplace? This has gotten way out of hand. Joined a sect, internal strife, etc.. This again will go on forever. The usual CN filler. Hopefully Yi Yun will gain something from this.

18. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this is waaaay out of hand. I can't believe I am forced to watch a junior-level internal strife again. This is not something I look forward to read after a thousand chapters.

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I come from the future to tell you that you are a prophetic genius

solgera likes this.
  20. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw that a new chapter came out.
    edit- nothing happened :( I feel betrayed

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    carnwennan and Seraphic like this.