LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    He exists. And has the same surname as MC without being of the same clan. He has to go.

2. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a different Yi. Also the Yi is more like a title, not necessarily his surname.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    i take back all my complaints about this arc. If it ends with assassin Yi Yun I will be happy. He clearly has such confidence that even if he doesn’t succeed, he has some way of killing everyone. Dye the night in red!

4. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pity, this means he cannot loot the factions entirely and can only loot the heads. The only good news is that the good stuff will be concentrated there.

5. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that when he does shows up to the summit people will truly respect him as a proper sect master and a young monster

6. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New ch is out....and it's surprising that C.C directly jumped the gun and finished this within 1 ch or the next ..

7. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Double raws today, and action! Plus, CC didn't jump the gun, although I can see why you would think that by the end of 1322...

8. Lucas99

Lucas99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my god a 3rd raw what did CC eat todayo_O

9. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I see no third raw. 1323 was the second from today.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    So any summary from the latest raw?
    Instead of doing the story through the main plot, CC still trying to use side-plot to expand the story
    :blobexpressionless:

11. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 2 raws we got today the fight started. Old Snake appeared (YY called him even before the auction) and they are fighting 3 guys fro what I understood, The Su guy, a woman (who I think is sect master, I might be wrong) and a young genius of the sect. Basically OS and YY are pwning them, and in the second raw YY crippled and killed the genius guy. I think 2-3 more chapters and YY will be rich and with a complete cauldron (if the sect master is there he probably has the core array to see if YY indeed has the inheritance cauldron).

12. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOnt worry in lates 2 raws , he went straight to action ;)

13. Lucas99

Lucas99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

were you counting within 24 hrs release or not -_-

14. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since they don't sleep and are unlikely to be hindered by darkness the concept of an assassin in the night seems ridiculous.

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    B-but the one I want is that actually LXT missing YY or not...
    If we make a guess, how many chapter before YY meet LXT again?:blobconfounded:

16. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    another 120 to 150 chapters i guess

17. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    2 more raws today. Guess tomorrow the fight is over, the day after tomorrow we have a look at the loots and the day after that the Summit starts, with YY showing up as if nothing happened and none of the Pillheart Sect present. I will even guess that we will see a raid to the Pillheart Sect soon so YY can get the core array (if he doesn't right now) and get more materials for the Dragon Emperor Relic. I sure hope one relic more is enough to cover 2 or 3 more Stances (since not all of them should have a required element).

One thing that I don't quite get is the cauldron array. Did the Divine Alchemist left it there as a basis for the sect to produce other cauldrons and he repaired his cauldron afterwards? Because I do remember YY saying that the cauldron's array was damaged because he basically broke the big array with the complete version of the 10k DWE and ripped the cauldron out of it together with the Fire Seed and that damaged the cauldron's array (because it was integrated with the big array). So either we had 2 core arrays from the start (the one left behind and the one th Alchemist repaired that was in the cauldron) or there was no core array in the cauldron to begin with, which would be strange, considering that the inheritance left in the Sinkhole wasn't the main inheritance OR it was the main inheritance at the time it was left behind, but that too would be strange, because he still used the cauldron in his research to make a revival pill and he even developed his skills even more afterwards. So my guess is theory 1, 2 arrays.

18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Pill Heart Sect probably found incomplete prototype versions of the array of the Alchemist God along with some research notes. Since they engage in plagiarism instead of actual research, you see them engaging in the business of fraud like selling shit as food.

19. kuppy123

kuppy123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or, If the Pill Heart Sect was something he founded/joined while in the sinkhole, they could just have his old lab with the array still inscribed into the floor. Alchemist Sage probably designed it that way so that he could insert/pop out the pill cauldron as he wished when he wanted to go back to exploring the sinkhole or what not. Yi Yun probably damaged the core array of the cauldron when he took the cauldron from desert because the array was still active when Yi Yun took out the cauldron. Probably supposed to shut down the array before yanking out the core component, just like how you are supposed to shut down a laptop before yanking out the battery and power supply. Obviously there are story reasons as to why he could not have shut the array down before taking the cauldron out, but yeah, I am guessing there are multiple core arrays in existence that the Alchemist Sage constructed, each one with its own specific purpose. Remember, the one that Yi Yun found was created specifically to fuel the resurrection spell he had going on in the desert. The one at the Pill Heart Sect probably is more geared towards general alchemy and ingredient refining. For all we know, there could be a 3rd, 4th, or even 5th array he left lying around somewhere. Alchemist Sage traveled extensively and its pretty plausible that every secret base/cache/lab of his has an inscribed core array with a slot for his cauldron.

20. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit slow on the uptake. What exactly is a cauldron array and how does it improve the cauldron? What I thought was a minor detail which I skimmed over turns out to be a big deal. Is the cauldron that YY possesses incomplete? I've forgotten the details. Also doesn't he have the dragon cauldron now which would be the ultimate cauldron?