LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeez, I stored up chapters for like 3 weeks when the alchemists wanted to steal YY fire seed and nothing exciting happened since. I am truly reading this novel since I feel guilty spending so much time on it previously.

blablabla12, Yarbles and Teisen like this.
  2. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a raw, which I can’t read for now. Since translated chapters are out in a few hours I guess I will wait a bit, I’m not home anyway. I can post a summary here for those that avoid premium as always when chapter is out.

3. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    It should have a bit of Dragon Emperor blood, no? Well, anyway, I bet we will get materials for at least one relic, ideally two. And I want YY to start using his laws in fights again, together with the Combat Sacred Body that didn’t make an appearance yet. It was supposed to be OP, especially combined with the DET, yet YY never used it. And can he finally fuse all of his laws together in his sword strikes? This looked to be the path forward when he fought Sacred Hands, but since then he is just using brute force and Sword Heart...

4. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li guys fought with the turtle. That's all.

5. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else find it funny that the Dragon-Turtle is more decicive, resolute and heroic with better characterization than most of the NPCs and villains so far?

Shratath, solgera and Kaiser Megami like this.
  6. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw
    So, while the spatial storm kills everyone inside the garden, Yi Yun is chilling and enjoying the rocking of the waves from the Ascending Dragon Cauldorn. He ends up in a strange village inside the space node. Chapter was short, chances are we will have another one later.

7. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might have jinxed it :blob_coughblood:

8. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I learned my lesson. I will never again say another chapter might come out. I will just complain and CC will immediately post one. I lost count on how many times this happened to me.

bob3002 likes this.
  9. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many people here are like me, and are only still reading this story because the first few hundred chapters were really good. Am I somehow still holding out some hope this story will get good again? I don't even understand why it has gotten this bad. It seems somehow intentional

blablabla12 and strixflash like this.
  10. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw out
    In this village there are sculptures of the 8 Ancient Godly Monarchs. One of them is called Mirage Snow and looks just like Huan Chenxue. We also have sculptures of Bai Yueyin and PYSP Owner. The Garden is connected to them somehow. Yi Yun finds a super rare herb and has a feeling of danger and chapter ends. I will complain that we are having very few chapters a week (and I won't say more to not jinx it).

11. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of us are like that.

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t mind these chapters if there was a more frequent schedule. I think this is the last event before he heads back to fight the evil dudes but who knows

13. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will find Xintong first. This was the point of him going to the Seven Desolates.

14. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a pessimist so I think CC is baiting us and Xintong will be snatched away again at the end of the arc if we even see her.

15. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    or it could be a fake and shes in another castle

16. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With this speed, we have to wait 2020 or something if we truly want to see xintong.

17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    god damnit Bowser

18. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, after watching Game Theory, it dawned on me that Mario is just an Abusive Dick with good PR; Princess Peach likely has a Roleplay fetish and turned to Bowser for lovin, or was just trying to escape an abusive relationship or both.

19. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear the author mentions 4 of the 8 Monarchs and then 2 more but chooses to ignore the remaining 2. WTF like really WT genuine F. Oh and I think that this garden might have been home to the Artisan God since the statues of all 8 Monarchs are here and there auras to some extent

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe these 2 won’t be important. Actually I think only 3 are, Mirage Snow, PYSP God (official name) and Bai Yueyin. Maybe the others will appear at some point, and if CC decides he can always just introduce someone and have YY say he saw his statue there. The guess about the artisan god is a good one, but I think this herbal garden was kinda like a shrine or the guy that owned it had some reverence towards the 8 GMs. I don’t think it was their private garden or anything, they wouldn’t share anything (as Chenxue said most of then had conflicts) and wouldn't put statues of themselves there. Plus Bai Yueyin would have taken it away long ago, it is in her turf after all. I think this is an admirer’s thing or something like that.