LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the divine alchemist s godly monarch or just a peak true lord?also, when we learned about true divinities in martial world I thought they were cool as hell but godly monarchs just seem kinda lame to me. I think it’s cause they were introduced as losers since their first context was barely sealing away the god king and also the fact that they aren’t immortal. Empyrean seem more grand than these guys

2. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Mattpat gets way too real sometimes. The episode on Majora’s Mask is my favorite so far. I’m still waiting for a Nier Automata one. That was one heck of a game.

3. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree...

4. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I think alchemist god was a GM, but a hidden one. Even Chenxue didn’t know how many were or are out there. The group of 8 Ancient Godly Monarchs was probably all peak GMs and at the time they were the top experts of the universe I guess. Divine Emperors are still a mystery. And I think the problem about Empyreans and True Divinities is that Empyreans were really hyped from a long time to be super op before they actually had a significance and showed up, and True Divinities being above them automatically makes TDs awesome. We didn’t have that with DL, we only knew about AYL and then YY became Felicitous Rain’s disciple without any hype on how powerful they were. GM suffers from the opposite of TD, since DLs feel kinda lackluster, although they are supposedly on par with Empyreans. And having a bunch of them appear in sequence does not help in building up their power. MGP and Old Snake felt more powerful, we had the chance to properly see them being strong. Every other DL showed a random move and was killed or defeated immediately after, like the 3 guys from Pillheart Sect. I guess the differences in DLs are really huge. Old Snake feels like an Empyrean, others seems like ‘meh’.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    bob3002 likes this.
  5. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine Emperor and True God/Divinity are the same thing basically. Godly Monarchs are lame because they’re stronger than Empyreans but weaker than True Gods so we know nothing about them and they don’t appear anywhere ever so far.

6. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you have a point. The same point can also be made about the names of the other 3 Monarchs that were named. Why? It wasn’t relevant to the rest of the story but he still mentioned them but leaves out two more names. Wtf, like really how hard is it for an author to pull 2 names out of his ass

7. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think he (CC) left a loophole where if he later thought of a cool new character he could make him/her a GM. Then when YY later hears about him/her he could say "Oh, that was one of the 8GM that had statues in that medicine garden!" Godly Monarch Still Quiescence, Lord of Six Dao, and Skychasm Ruler must already have been partially fleshed out in the author's mind, although who knows if they'll come into play in the plot, ever.

I remember way back in chapter 513 when Yi Yun learned about the 12 Empyrean Heavens and only six of them were named to us, the readers. And even now the MC has only visited two, so the author hasn't had to introduce more. But the other six are blanks in case he thinks of new ones for plot reasons.

Edit: Still Quiescence renamed to Still Destruction in the translations.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't be surprised because otherwise I can't see any reason for such terrible quality. Or author perhaps never had a plan.

9. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw out
    Yi Yun probes the statues and discovers one of the GMs specialized in Lesser Destruction (I think?). Then he notices a space disturbance. The Myriad God Patriarch has found a way in despite the passageway being destroyed.

10. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate cockroach-like enemies

blablabla12 likes this.
  11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So Yi Yun is still the only person in this universe to ever learn the Dao of major destruction. This garden once belonged to one of the eight famous godly monarchs, Godly Monarch Still Destruction who specializes in the Dao of minor destruction. Just a reminder, minor destruction alone is still equal to space-time or yin-yang. He trained so high in this Dao that he almost reached the level of major Dao but still did not get there. This would be the first lucky chance related to his major destruction Dao after the azure wood world.

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Myriad God Patriarch is skilled in arrays and seem to have some heritage regarding Space Dao. There must be some good stuff in his Interspatial Ring and emergency cache.

13. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how is the current arc? Should I come back now or should I wait more?
    BTW, I stopped after Yi Yun was leaving the Nine Li Magus Empire.

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a week or two. Release speed is like a chapter every other day

carnwennan likes this.
  15. Lucas99

Lucas99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so guess the next item drop of this injured boss:blobhero:
    A. Space Time Dao Manual
    B. Origin Seal
    C. More damn herbs again
    D. Ancient Origin Brick:blobpeek:

16. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 percent D...

17. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    by the climax of this arc, yi yun would reach high level of supremacy.then there is origin seal belonging to myriad cockroach. which he can use after reaching divine lord.later,he can slowly condense his own seal...that is when he confronts his wiffy(who inturn is a reincarnation of that GM)

18. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    since Yi Yun already has an understanding about the Major Dao while GMSD has an understanding about the Minor Dao, will this help get a better understanding of the Major Dao or just build a foundation of Minor Dao

19. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GMSD understandings of law of destruction is far above minor laws of destruction, but it is a distance away from major laws of destruction.
    so yi yun can complement these principles into his own technique.

20. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Double raw!!!