LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of tonight we're down to only 4 premium-only chapters. Considering we started with a buffer of 7 and there's one new free chapter a day, CC has fallen 3 chapters behind a daily release rate since going premium a bit over two months ago. So while it's not that bad, it's disappointing compared to the good old days when he averaged almost 2 chapters a day.

2. ChaosLordPepe

ChaosLordPepe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a raw!
    Can't wait for YY to suck this place dry

3. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some guy want to attack yy. YY attacked some guy. That's all.

4. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That guy just wanted to gang up on yi yun since he obtained something by comprehending...
    But before he did anything yi yun punched him and he escaped from ruins, and same goes to others....

5. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if this is the pace, i guess it will take another 30-40 chapters for Xintong's screen time(first appearance after separation).

most probably her appearance will be only a few chapters after yi yun leaves his name in that world and it might be on a much higher level than xintong and adopted son.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I will stockpile chapter first as I read other novels
    TMW is good when you have around 50 to 100 chapters to read

Cosbe likes this.
  7. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly.
    though i don't have the willpower to stack chapters. i guess i'm very impatient

8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    3 chapters ago I have the same opinion with you
    But looking at the current progress which nothing interesting is going, it is better to let the story take its own flow until it goes climax

9. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the opposite for me. The idea of sifting through 100 chapters worth of crap to get to 20 chapters worth of story is very daunting to me. If I was 100 chapters behind, I'd probably just read some spoilers on this thread to catch up

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    At least when the chapter contain no substance I can hope for the next button
    For now I'm in hell when knowing that the chapter end abruptly and i can't scroll down

jackateonetoo likes this.
  11. Finger_Ring

Finger_Ring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, even stockpiling hundreds of chapters, it is still a tedious read. Since these novels have little to no character growth in any direction, the action must be good. The thing is, CC adding in the peanut gallery after every move with YY cannot do that, YY is a goner, that move is invincible, the fight scenes are cringe worthy. And, after the fight, we get crowd reaction again anyways. CC can save words and summarize the majority of the crowd reaction but any writer can write reaction and fill out a chapter from many different POVs'.

I still cringe at the amount of chapters of the Black Armor God fight. Dragon Age had a shitty plot but the characters make the game interesting to say the lease. People get their justice boner stroked when another asshole goes down to replace with a newer, stronger asshole. Since YY is a loner, we miss out on a lot of character interaction and lots of chapters are just a slog fest of description and shallow sentances and shallow characters.

Ugh, the only reason why I care is because I am a curious person and I have wasted a lot of time already. Sentences of interaction You are trash, frog in the well, the differences between the heaven and the earth, the story lacks any good dialogue and back and forth. We are told about how YY talks to LXT instead of getting attached emotionally to see how they are without the world intruding or just facts to push the plot along. What I get from the novel is that they are just mostly silent around one another, only interact by cultivating and later YY telling LXT his plans and she just follows orders. This what happens to a lot of heroines and I am afraid that Luo Huo will lose her individuality if she is part of the harem as just another beauty. We will miss that interaction and her rebellious nature.

blablabla12 and jackateonetoo like this.
  12. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little lost. I was catching up on chapters yesterday and read from the Nine Magus Li Empire up to current -1 chapter. And I saw the introduction of Wan Qing as the only disciple of Divine Lord Skyjade before they left the Empire to go to the ancient battleground city. Then all of sudden it seemed like they were showing up outside the Divine Perish Hall and Wan Qing was going on about how much he hated Yi Yun. Did I miss something? Did I accidentally skip a chapter? Or am I mixing the characters up? Because I feel like if I'm not then they have no reason for a negative interaction yet.

13. force544

force544 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qing Lin was Skyjades disciple. Wan Qing is that fool who got 'face slapped' by Yi Yun just after entering the Ancient Ruins World but before entering battlefield at start of ch.1429.

"There's no need for you to worry if I'm able to leave my name for eons. But with your strength, you are definitely not going to leave your name for all eternity."

14. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you. After a while a lot of the asian names just start to run together, especially when trying to follow multiple novels.

15. AlaTheScribe

AlaTheScribe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I love this series. A lot of the hate that people have for this series kind of throws me off a bit. It’s a lot of more of the same as a lot of other tropes as a lot of novels that have the same genre, but is that really a bad thing? Yeah there are a lot of times when people look down on the MC, and start fights with him; however that’s actually pretty common if you think about it. I don’t know about you guys but i played sports growing up, and the same kind of “Why is this random dude here” thing that happens with the MC literally would happen at all the wrestling tournaments. Yeah there is a lot of face slapping going on, but it makes a lot sense when you actually sit down to analyze the story. Geniuses are cocky. You guys never met someone who had everything given to them, and see how they treat a customer service rep? I work for a financial institution now, and deal with all types of people. People who think they are better than you treat you like crap until you show them up. I love everything about this series. The MC is awesome, and this latest few chapters are dope. That last line of the premium chapter on Qidian gave me goosebumps it was so good. We as readers tend to compare every series we read, and not enjoy them for what they are.

16. Monkey King Sun

Monkey King Sun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My brain usually filters out all the irrelevant characters,as long as i remember the mc's name lel.

LordCorwin and Bajnor like this.
  17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how he’s like “ I wasn’t gonna kill him. I’m not that big of an asshole.” That’s a level of restraint that Huong Xiaolong would never have. First power up has been gotten. Thank you, Lin Ming (I still think he’s the one who made this place)

18. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't compare Huang xialong to yi yun..the people he killed were thousands or more years old people .. where as this yi yun. He was fighting against younger generation where they are immature .. so he has to show some restraint.. And if he didnt he might die.. unlike HXL who has the top 4 power in that universe as of now...

AlaTheScribe likes this.
  19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiaolong has nothing against killing his 8 year old cousin.

Twerxbee likes this.
  20. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiaolong cousins and uncle didnt have anything against killing him too, hell, even his grandfather wanted to move against him in the earlier chapters of the novel