LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Shaus

Shaus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two theories

it will not be that YY was killed by the supreme god and LX felt the disappearance of his presence and decided to commit suicide the fight of YY was more or less 20 years and LX reincarnated 15 years ago
    (since YY has the cultivation system that LM gave him but the vast chaotic energy that he has inside his body can return all his cultivation in a short time)

the second would be that as YY entered into an alternate way he completely disconnected from the current world and LX felt the loss of his connection with him and then he committed suicide (the only way to reincarnate in part of it is suicide)

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, wtf ? :blobwoah::blobwoah:

3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I understand it right, I think their speculation is that LX thought YY was dead for whatever reason and chose to reincarnate because of that. Not sure how the reincarnation “deaths” occur if there even needs to be one

4. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    No man, nothing like that. The reincarnation of the technique is basically transforming your body into a cocoon before it forms anew again as a newborn. Still, the newborn keep all memories, laws, constitutions, bloodlines etc from the old body. It is basically a way to get a new body with greater talent I guess. This is why Xintong’s appearence changed. She didn’t wipe her memories during the reincarnation or anything.

PLUS she already has 2 petals on her forehead. This means this is her second time reincarnating.

5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    What make me worried is the narration that she turned from a lovesick person into a strong woman though
    Is it really the effect of reincarnation? or is she just trying to suppress her emotion to become strong ASAP?

6. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think it is her wanting to grow strong. YY rushed too to be strongg enough to find her. Everything else is the preceptors being stupid and CC being annoying. I haven’t read a chap since last week, that was my level of annoyance. I keep up reading the summaries here, lol. No young masters spewing bs to get me mad this way.

7. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an effect of time. People could change and even move on (sic!) without wasting centuries of life.

8. Shaus

Shaus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the cultivators the effect of time does not match a mortal loves someone a few years a cultivator for thousands of years

9. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it took like 5 minutes for YY to get over LX going missing. her not being emo for hundreds of years doesn’t mean much

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
  11. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny how time relativity can be expressed better by this novel. Yi yun mentioned there’s only few hours before coronation, but for us it has been weeks.

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that too. When they said a day I was like “this is gonna be stretched out for a month”

13. natalus

natalus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for YY sake. i hope LXT forsake him. He have a lot of woman waiting for him. Its better if he got LXT's teacher as dao companion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AKIKAN likes this.
  14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Poison Demon was sealed for a few hours, right? Why doesn’t YY just activate the lamp for a few minutes to get rid of that seal? He can even mock Skyjade later saying how incompetent he is.

15. natalus

Reading List:
    Link
    yi yun combat power (cp) is better than Poison Demon

16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but it is still very useful. In a situation of one against many it could potentially save his ass. No reason not to release him, even if there is no need to use him later. Better safe than sorry as they say.

17. natalus

Reading List:
    Link
    do not forget yi yun is good at space dao. its easy for him to unseal that poison demon

18. Shaus

Shaus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the other theory would be that when her teacher (supposedly) died and the divine artifact fell, in the course of 5 years someone killed her (if she is a woman out of jealousy), raped her and committed suicide or tried to rape her and committed suicide.

One thing does not bother me the behavior of Preceptor Lingluo because most likely that in his reesureccion she took care of her as his mother in the 15 years of life he LX. Who bothers me a little is Preceptor Kun Xu for his greed.

that I have a great suspicion that I achieve or intend to harm LX is Bai Shanhe even more when it is seen that he has a feeling of guilt but the behavior of the Preceptors towards him is the biggest suspect and the insistence to get YY out of the empire with the excuse of saving him without seeing LX

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  19. Kinanijo

Kinanijo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, what kind of novel do you think you're reading? What the hell are those theories?

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    He is currently high :whistle:

Mithun likes this.