LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Momongamymonga

Momongamymonga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don't think it would great if Makoto learned of the affair right now, when he's still developing. If he doesn't kill them, he would cut off supplies and Sari's relationship with Makoto would not improve for a while.

I don't think he'd fund a war that started with his mother as the foundation.

Rona is like Mio, she is madly in love. If she is Makoto's sister, I don't think that she would go meet Makoto's parent without Zef, since they come in a pair. Who knows if Makoto's parents forgave the demons...

2. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Tomoki going back to earth and adding the two girls to his harem including Makotos sisters ?
    Who knows if the girls even love Makoto anymore after some years of absence. Maybe they have a boyfriend right now and are living their life fine without him. It was not like they were madly in love him, it looked more like a teeny love for me.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:00 AM
  3. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of them is secretly immune to charm and permanently maims him.

4. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    People forget that there is a third girl. I'm sure his relationship with his teacher will develop if he's other relationships on earth come to a stop.

A relationship with an older woman is not impossible since Makoto's type are those.

What I love about this novel is that, it doesn't use the overused loli cliche, where the naive MC prays on little girls feelings and harvests them while they are young or the overused mentally unstable girl, who for some reason abuses the MC or can't figure out her feelings.

I haven't read this novel but this image below is an example.
    [​IMG]

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since the harem with the to of them will completely depends on them I don't think that the two will jump at the chance, they migth compete for his affection openly but I don't know if they would go for the open love relationship, altough I won't be surprised if the author puts that in play. About Rona been Makoto half-sister is a strech but since he have no information about the demon that was his mother lover we can't be for sure, but I don't think that Makoto mother would willingly leave a child behind unless she had confidance that she would have been taken care for (again he have seen little about her so we can't be sure about that). I think that if he manages to do the trip back, he won't be bringuing any hyuman, besides given how harsh earth is, unless they are as strong as his contracted companions, not manny would be able to handle Earth.

6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had high hopes for that series when I readed the synopsis, but it wasn't worth it, I dropped it as soon as the first Arc ended. It never developed the only unique aspect it had.

7. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, you sound like a man with an onee-sama fetish.

CountryMage and Paps like this.
  8. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have such fetish.

Which one of these would you choose.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Paps likes this.
  9. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    Just from the synopsis you could tell it's something you should watch alone. So I wonder what your expectations were...

10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one looks like a lineup for realdolls, same face, different hair and clothes, I do wish we had that level of technology now, but if it's the actual harem I prefer the first pic, since it has representatives for every body and personality type.

Edit: it even has options for those looking for androids, and/or furries.

11. Masukure

Masukure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Makoto's mother, it honestly seems to have been to best option to take. It would be hard to find a place for both humans and demons could live together happily, so finding another home for the child would have been for the best. And I figure Makoto will probably be able to protect them from the harshness of Earth at some point.

Speaking of Sari, I just reread the visit to the demon capital and noticed an interesting line.

That reminded me of this-
    This got me thinking.. is this the moment that Sari's ritual come undone, or perhaps.. maybe the demon ritual and the ruling pact can be fused together since the ritual is stronger in some aspects.

12. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean second image then the same applies to the first. Maybe it's me but the first image, the only real difference they have is their eye colour and mouth expressions. Both images don't really show much of personalities, for example first image 90% would be cheerful.

Second image does haven't have the best animation for something that came out 8 years ago.

13. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    They fit a range of different body types in the first image, their poses show their different personalities, and then there's the clothing choices. Plus knowing that there are swimsuit versions of that image helps to make an informed choice, I don't know anything about that other series.

14. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither. First one they all look too young - which is probably your point. Both would also have too many women for me; I'd probably prefer being monogamous.

15. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called tenchi muyo war on geminar and the opening is uncensored oppai, so you must understand where my choice lies. I can't really tell their personalities from that first image but I assure you in the second image, the all have completely different personalities.

Paps likes this.
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You had me at uncensored oppai.

Momongamymonga likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew you where a gentleman the moment I saw the tenchi muyo series there, thats my obvious choice, I only watched the Police Galxy one and enjoyed the hell out of it. Good old times.

18. Momongamymonga

Reading List:
    Link
    Tenchi Muyo series is what got me into anime. That OVA is 40-45 mins long per episode, it's long but worth it, I've already watched it 8 times!

Paps likes this.
  19. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tiger because cats b4 hoes.

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That tiger is prepared to take on any tiger-like form, and brings with her access to any other land animal you can think of, so you can make your very own Fluffadise, if you can just capture the heart of that one Kohaku.