LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what are you talking about?
    he is supposed to be the hero. are you even reading the same novel?
    not to mention he also says this himself that he feels somehow guilty for them being transported here

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    fumu. He don't know what is hibiki or tomoki's reason for accepting the summon. He did feel guilty about them being transported when he should be the only one who is responsible to become a hero in exchange for his sisters. Furthermore, tsuki asked makoto to help or treat them well because they were the goddess victims in tsuki's eyes. But he added that makoto could as well live freely in that world since he wasn't treated the same way as promised by the goddess. That feeling changed after he got followers and asora. The first example is tomoki. Makoto came to hate him because tomoki demanded to hand over tomoe to him. But he wouldn't kill tomoki as long as tomoki only have makoto as his target and not laying a hand to people close to him like the asora. Regarding hibiki, I believe that he won't kill her as long as she don't stand at his way after the talk with hibiki. He did point out that what hibiki's doing was only a hypocrisy(about the war with the demon) when hibiki asked makoto which side he was in and found out that makoto was in a neutral stance. And hibiki's image of a perfect senpai in makoto was shattered at that moment. He realized that hibiki didn't have the perspective of the weak regarding the treatment of demi human and hibiki only vaguely deal with demi human treatment only after the war finished. So he decided that he will help him if she ever need it because of his promise with tsuki but he wouldn't hesitate to wipe her out if she brings harm to asora.

Phew, that is what I get from what I remember

3. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You all guys are treating Makoto way more stable than he actualy is, rigth now there is still not enough information to calling his problem to be a case of multiple personalities but it at least have reached the level of by-polarity and even himself is becoming aware of this lately so is important to make a separation between his fellings at the three respective times of such extreme actions such as killing the heroes, whatever killing them, not killing or some other method will depend enterily on his mood at the moment and even if he have a clear resolution before doing these there is no way to know if he will not regret latter.
    In case of becoming enemies with the heroes, I think that the normal/white/shell Makoto will never consider the possibility of killing them and instead he will limit himself to capture and imprision them so that they have no chance of doing anything, in Hibiky case he will probably even let her free with some draupnirs on her so that she can not use magic and having someone follow her arround. The hidden/dark Makoto will act based purely in the current circumstances when it come out prioritizing his negative fellings followed by the effectiveness of his actions, with this one is clearly possible that both heroes will die but I think that Tomoli have a high chance of being left alive so that Makoto can torment and torture him to his heart content. The current Makoto is mainly halfway btwen the two so his actions have wide span of Range that sometimes strangely mix mercy and cruelty like the case in the mercenary group, here I think the highest chance is to criple them and probably trow them somewere be it to reflect in their actions or to give them another chance of live.
    In case that Makoto end killing any one of the heros that will undoubtledly by a turning point that will greatly influence his mentality even if we take aside the earth life thing or even his presonal fellings for them, there is still two great reasons for that. First because that mean that he will break the ONLY compromise that he made with Tsukuyomi, though he was given freedoom and this may have been a petition that was made over the suposition that they will not be enemies, fo Makoto this one thing represent the only way that he can repay Tsukuyomi so breaking it will not come free of guilt. Second is that killing a hero will mean that he will openly oppose the goddess and will probably mark the start signal for their confrontation, probably even before he is able to kill them if the goddess try summoning him or send a servant to interfere with Makoto, so killing a hero will have a lot more of meaning that just that one death

4. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this stance is fairly hypocritical of Makoto.

He claims to be neutral, but he'll rescue Hibiki if she's in trouble. Hibiki won't stop fighting the demons, has a higher strength cap than the demons, and gets stronger faster than the demons; as such, Makoto rescuing her is essentially dooming the demons to eventually be conquered by Hibiki.

There is the question of how losing the Goddess' blessings will affect her combat (courtesy of those blessing dispel things the demons have), but even then by virtue of being Human she should eventually be stronger than any demon even without the blessings.

5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess you missed the part where he offered the Demons a sanctuary too?

6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And somehow he is also selling medicine and comodities to the demons, and actually sheltered some tribes that wanted to migrate to Asora. Besides Hibiki is strong, and has a lot of potential for growth, but the Demons pushed back the humans with more advantage that them, by imporving on their tactical warfare, and technology development. So my point is that even if Hibiki strengh grows is not like the Demons tecnique will stall and stop developing. And Makoto can even help improve them directly or indirectly.

7. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, emphasis on offered; he didn't offer to save Hibiki, he just said he would do it. I'd say that if he was going to save Zef if he was in trouble, that would be equivalent. Sanctuary is also only semi-'allying' with the demons - the war would end because the demons would no longer be on that world, and humanity would lose absolutely nothing (and would gain everything the demons left behind).
    He's selling to both sides, not just the demons. That's exactly as neutral as selling to neither side.

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't want to be saved, they made it clear that they will fight to the death, pulling them off a battlefield will just bring trouble instead of ending it.

9. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wont save Zef, One he only wanted to save the Heroes because he made a promise with Tsukibro, Two Hibiki is his senpai, Three Zef knows well of doing war and would only dishonor him if he asked to be saved

10. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, there is a difference between offering a race sanctuary and saving a single person. plus the situation between the 2 is very different. makoto offered to give them a new place to live and end the war. hibiki is 1 person fighting against an army who's tactics and abilities outclass the hyumans. but whatever it's up to you to look at it your way. plus hibiki is an acquaintance, someone he knows personally, he knows very few demons and has little if any attachment to them.

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Zef himself individually is also part of that deal, he can't leave his people, and his people can't forgive the hyumans. If you are stuck on the point that it was an "offer," then he also offered to help Hibiki, told her that if she ever wants to give up the fight, all she has to do is go to his company, and he will protect her.

12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the voices that he keep hearing starting to affect his psychology.

13. B000n

B000n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did makoto offer hibiki? Don't remember that, but hibiki did ask to Lime if she could join the company, bit that was just to get more information about makoto, also makoto and hibiki are just acquaintances, not friends.

14. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @CountryMage: I don't remember anything about Makoto being siscon.

15. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    what voices are you talking about?

16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He only listens to the older sister, that's why she was thinking she would have to force him to date the girls from school. Plus, the never back down attitude that may have gotten him killed at a young age, was due to wanting to be a cool elder brother, at the birth of his little sister.

kenar likes this.
  17. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was simply terrified of her due to her ahem "medical studies".

18. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could hear words from inanimate objects lately to a point he is questioning his humanity.

The communication/language skill he recieved from the goddess is a small part of divine/god class skill due to her cutting corners. When they made the deal she completed the skill thus he now have a god/divine rank skill and the other gods already noticed and said it is not something a human could have cause it would kill them.

19. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    oh the time when he answered to iroha's question

20. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually she gave him all but 1 tiny part of the divine class skill. all she did was leave out the 'common language' of her world. when she gave him that part it upgraded her gift from whatever rank it was before to divine. the other gods were amazed at how she would do something so stupid.