LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    On fire? I think the author might be on Hell Fire with a hint of speed mixed in

Paps likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets just hope it keeps it up

DragonMage18 likes this.
  3. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    ... New raw chapter...

Should I even continue with my update?

Paps, imafire and DieForMe like this.
  4. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you should in case of tl release

Paps and imafire like this.
  5. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsuki new tl chap thank reigokai

Paps, DieForMe and DragonMage18 like this.
  6. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just loving what's happening to Lorel Union right now. They brought Kuzunoha Company to get rid of their "cruise missile problem" but they got a "Cuban missile crisis" on their hands now.

Looks like Raidou was being merciful after-all. The people waking up from being charmed are leaning closer to suicide as the days go by. They remember everything once they wake up. I strongly agree that sometimes people need a strong douse of reality rather than cuddling in counseling.

Paps, Yomiel Metathronos and DieForMe like this.
  7. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ginebia's point, is that that isn't universally true, some could use a swift kick from reality to wake them up, but others would just break completely. Same is true for giving them too much love and support, some like the Dragon, would just get worse off, becoming dependent shut-ins, rather than healing over time. Mental health is very delicate.

Paps, DieForMe and DragonMage18 like this.
  8. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like biological weapon unleashed to lorel and countered by kuzunoha nuke. Aftermath?? People died from radepression

Paps likes this.
  9. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when is Makoto going to kill the water spirit, he has never been one to offer the other cheek, is he strong enough to be a big fight or will he disappear like the water dragon?

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was pretty much what he has always been saying since the moment that he killed those three girls.

11. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yes us readers already knew that and believed it to be the case, but it's nice that other characters are reaching that understanding too (not part of the main cast I mean).

Paps likes this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but not all readers understood it even when mentioned. Its nice that the author decided to give that particular though some validation.

HiroBlaze likes this.
  13. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, lot of arguments around the time Makoto killed those three, about whether or not he could just blow away all the negative effects of the Charm, and just cure the victims outright.

HiroBlaze, DieForMe and Paps like this.
  14. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping for more info into the bug's identity. All we know so far is they are female, likes Greco-Roman temples, is more interested in appearance over substance, a sore loser, seems to have a variable age, and hid her appearance from the MC.

Leaning toward the greek or roman pantheon, and not going to discount the possibility of a male god changing to female. This is a Japanese story after all.
    They did state that a god could be known by different names in different pantheons. The conspiracy theorist in me suggests that Athena/Minerva might not be exactly the same person. Which is why Athena was so pissed at the bug.

15. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Makoto's hidden talent. I wonder if it might not be sentai hero. It's the only thing I've seen him utterly reject other than his friends being harmed.
    Or possibly maoh/majin given he's pretty much ruler of all non-human species now.

16. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    We also know that Makoto most likly know about that god . It was atleast implied in the conversation he had when the gods went to visit. Was also one of the reasons that they did not tell him anything.

Depend on how the author goes forth with this. We had the example of shvia (?) being multiple gods at once, but that was since his name spread and he bagan to be revered as multiple gods. So the question is what happens when tow or more gods get fused into one?
    Yes, the bugdess might be from greek mythology, but might also be from the ones they got their inspiration, or even the roman pantheon.
    But thinking that makoto being intrested in the japanese gods, only having vauge knowlegde (greater than common people) about other phanteons. I would guess that the bugdess is a japanese god with a power related to creation, and shares a domain or two with Athena. That way, it won't be a strech to say Athena and the bugdess know each other so it's natural she would react like that after seeing what se did.

DieForMe likes this.
  17. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm saying its Aphrodite, goddess of love, beauty and known to be one of the biggest bitches in Greek mythology.

Neyva, DieForMe and DragonMage18 like this.
  18. mai.rain

mai.rain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she is a version of the Trinity goddess (wiccan goddess of childbirth, the moon and earth makes the most sense)
    it would explain why in the manga she appears in three different forms (young girl to trashmoki, teen to hibiki, and face hidden to mc, which i believe to be the oldest appearance.)
    she gives moki the power to not die at night, i believe its stronger in the full moon.
    childbirth is her making all the humanoid races.
    would also explain why she favours Females over males.

it can also could explain her obsession with beauty, as the wiccan trinity's husband is the beast god who rules over beasts and monsters and is said to be rather ugly (which parallels well with the mc)
    if the author goes along the line of them splitting up then it would makes sense for her to make a beautiful world to not be reminded of her ex husband.

clmbheat and DieForMe like this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember even when he clearly stated that it was too late already they claimed he should have cure the charm (because he admitted to be capable of it) and let them work their guilt out, well the author clearly answered them with this. Either way I will concede that there is a chance that they can live beyond wanting to commit suicide but it is extremely difficult. So the author actually gave points to the two parts of the argument.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    clmbheat and DieForMe like this.
  20. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went around looking for info on the mother, maiden and crone and in none of it did anyone say this triple goddess is as vindictive as the bugdess. I mean sure it could be and it would be interesting to see how the author incorporates that into the story.
    Edit: I also found info on it that the Male opposite of hers is shown with horns so you could be right and the demon race are his and the bugdess children. Hyumans could be with another divinity or just from herself.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Paps, mai.rain and DieForMe like this.