Discussion Turns out the answer is always there..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Martialegg, Apr 28, 2020.

?

Did you read my loooooong thread?

1. Yep

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  2. Nope

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Skimmed it, but I got the point.

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. yuzen

yuzen ⚝Ńihilisťič⚝

Reading List:
    Link
    Society constructs the vast majority of our perceptions of reality also it's often imposes standards and conventions upon people. This standards range is filled with complexity and we often find ourselves wanting to fulfill those standards so that we can see ourselves as impressive, impactful and wanted as a result of the "other's" approval. Most of them never judge or evaluate their self objectively(unlike you) ,From an existential standpoint, one might say that we care so much about something external inherent factors like money, position,....)
    What is corruption according to you? I think every human is corrupted from their birth. I'm going off topic but there is balance in everything. Once this balance is shaken by greed, ego or other force .... It will impact the structures in our life which constitute our position in reality. Also make someone gradually forgetting their sense of self in the end. Corroding their morals through corruption.

you're emphasizing that you're indifferent, cold and detached, then where do you belong to? I'm talking about belongingness clearly? Now do you belong to the superiors you're hanging out, to your family, or to yourself. I don't think that's the case even though you stated that you're enjoying it maybe this thread is a proof of that you're conflicted mentally and spiritually with your inner conscience or something I don't know. What do you think of compassion rather than empathy? I want to know your thoughts on compassion and empathy your pure perspective on it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs* I hope you can get closer to your family and friends! Ganbatte! >.<

3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you can't. You either has to live with it accepting that as a natural rule or strives and struggle to change them working against the flow. Now it isn't easy to do that when you had 'weight' and even when you don't there's just little guarantee to rewards or achievement even when you're committed towards them. They say there's just but a sliver differences between bravery and foolhardiness. This is true since when bravery doesn't work they go down in history as the fools.

4. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TL;DR: Another one of those NUF threads that is more philosophical.