Spoiler Two-Faced Princess (두 얼굴의 황녀)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 1, 2020.

1. christigbs

christigbs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need spoilers how apollonia take the throne and get rid of her father and brother :blobsob::blobsob:

2. Alexaaa_23

Alexaaa_23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GIVE US SPOILER ABT THE WHITE HAIRED AND BLUE EYED ML (ROMANCE) DID THEY END UP TOGETHER?

djan29, suckmyduck and arlovebird like this.
  3. Aurayleah143

Aurayleah143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, he did not dye his hair. He was a brunette at first but his hair naturally depigmented and turned blonde.

The previous emperor did not kill the ex-lover for that reason. That woman's family was involved in a rebellion and was executed.

darkcrystal, lyann, djan29 and 8 others like this.
  4. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is so fast..

The story of Ch 24 manhwa already ch 85 in novel .
    Woaaa... Not too detail but i think enough.
    Hope the climax will be describe slow and detail

5. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed yet?

6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers, I'm not sympathetic to Female Lead's mom's death. Indeed the way she died was unfair but what she did was unfair too, she should've just stayed away knowing the man she in love with is someone else's man already.

My opinion may change as I'm going to read the novel to know more about the story clearly.

7. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said in the book 2 of google one people close to the FL is going to die, is it going to be Sid?
    If I'm not mistaken he is the knight that was with her from the start, and in one of the chapters where she went to her territory he said about being useful or something loke that.

Btw its just my opinion but the FL half-brother, that for now is the crown prince, since he doesn't have royal blood maybe the story about his hair turning blond or whatever is just an excuse and actually he is just dying his hair, if someone can confirm if its true or not i would appreciate

8. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a feeling that ML Uriel had another identity. As far as i recalled, the ML got kidnap when he was young right? Then he was train to be an assasin that's why he and The Princess got meet.:cookie:

Now that I also remember when the beginning the dad's son hair in the family photo was black then after the few chapters it turns blonde, I thought it was an error or something:facepalm:, until I saw a chapter that there are witches makes potion like beatification, poison, cures and others.
    SO THE FAKE HEIR USED POTION.:blobpopcorn_two:

I'm really curious what will be the reaction those ex-fiances of MC when will knows that MC became an Empress and their queens was the Empress loyalty aides and all was act of MC plans.

Thanks for the spoilers above.
    By the way, when will be MC and ML got married? I haven't seen any spoiler that they got married. :cookie:

arlovebird and Elphin like this.
  9. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s the only one is the entire series who’s a legitimate heir to throne . NO ONE ELSE HAS IMPERIAL BLOOD SO OFCOURSE THEY WANNA GET RUD OF GER !!!!! It makes me so mad ! I want them all to burn in hell

Blablasimp and luliibunny like this.
  10. Narakura

Narakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers too...especially the part of her revenge when she'll punish her disgusting father and his family!! Damn, the manhwa is so frustrating. That aunt deserves painful dead?!!:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    I also wanna know the ex fiance reaction if they will know in the end that all breaking up engagement dramas were planing by mc:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Oh kind heart..spoiler please:aww::aww::aww:

11. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the ladies in waiting that she set up with her fiances informed of her schemes/plans at some point? Because in the promo manhwa, Adriana mentions that they support her in her plans, so I was wondering if they eventually find out that Apollonia paired them up with her fiances on purpose.

Tt123 likes this.
  12. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WANT TO KNOW IT TOO!!!
    I imagine it having the same power of Aang punishing Fire lord Ozai <3
    She saying something like "For your acts of treason of proclaiming yourself Emperor,deceiving the imperial bloodline to put your own flesh in the throne and your crime of killing the Emperor,the crown princess,your wife...and for trying to selling the only legitimate heir to another country,I declare you,Paris and all your aides to be tortured and decapitated.
    Your heads will be hanged in the capital wall for one month and all the registers of you and your household will be erased of history!"
    Since we domt have spoilers,I made my own fanfic here haha

13. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the FL get's good revenge on her father :blobangery:

Celebrianna, luliibunny and Tt123 like this.
  14. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know on what basis but there’s a guy who is apparently eligible for the throne as well. I think his father was a grand prince and Gaius murdered him. His name is something like Kaelion. He works with FL and ML to overthrow her father’s family so that FL can ascend the throne. In the end, to cut off any faction’s hope of challenging FL, he commits a crime and FL understands his intention but made him a duke of the empire. The guy’s intent was to have FL strip him of his estate, money and status. That’s crazy but FL decides to herself that she can’t let him sacrifice himself like that for her. That’s because of the intent behind the crime he committed. He did it to prevent FL’s reputation as emperor from being negatively impacted.
    He was scheduled to be executed but Kaelion murdered him in the name of avenging his family. FL was stunned when she woke up and found out that Kaelion did this. However, she realizes him intent. Even though Gaius is a cruel tyrant, Kaelion, ML and FL knew that her execution of her own father would be held against her by the public. Kaelion decided he wants to help FL to avoid this knock to her reputation. Moreover, he knew that some nobles wanted him to take the throne instead and he wants to permanently cut off that hope. Therefore, while chatting and walking with ML, he privately decides to do this. So Kaelion goes and murder Gaius early in the morning while Gaius waited in prison for his execution.
    I enjoyed her comeuppance. She was a real piece of work. FL, ML, Kaelion and their armies attacked cruel aunt’s fortress. They had a first round and final round. Apparently cruel aunt kidnapped or captured Adrian. Fl and ML in turn captured her sons in sacks. The rapist son has a magic ring that amplifies sound so after FL demands to the soldiers on the wall to bring out Adrian, and they didn’t obey, the rapist son is beaten up very badly by ML. His screams are amplified throughout the castle of cruel aunt to the point where the soldiers are affected and covering their ears. Cruel aunt is inside covering her ears and telling herself that they have another son so even if the rapist son dies, another successor is there. Her husband and father of her sons, has a softer heart and argues with the woman. He can’t stand hearing his son crying out in pain. Meanwhile, the guy is actually calling out for his mother and she’s squirming but not budging.

Next ML dumps the younger son out of the next sack and FL tells him to cry to his mother. They don’t beat him up though. FL simply tells him to cry out. When cruel aunt hears her second son, she couldn’t hold out any longer. She tells her husband that she’ll go out with Adrian. She does go out with Adrian and soldiers. She releases Adrian and FL gives her first son to her. She tells cruel aunt that she won’t harm Nisha, their second son. FL leaves some words of warning to cruel aunt. Cruel aunt goes back to her fortress thinking it will take a while for FL and another ally to join up their armies to attack her castle. It’s too late when she realizes that their armies had already joined up and the ally had already infiltrated their fortress from behind while ML was beating up the rapist son and all the inhabitants of the castle were distracted by the painful cries of the son.

Anyway, FL immediately turns around to attack the fortress. She tells her armies that they’re taking back the fortress from the hands of the Lipper family. Nisha is kept in the camp and guarded. FL intends to keep him alive, just like she told cruel aunt, even if Nisha doesn’t realize it. FL thinks Nisha is different to the rest of his family. Anyway, they successfully take the castle and some soldiers surrendered peacefully. Cruel aunt had already discovered that the back of the fortress was infiltrated and when she was finally brought to despair, she runs to her bedroom to escape through a secret passage. FL and ML stops her. ML points his sword at her. FL and cruel aunt has an exchange of words. From the scene, it seems like cruel aunt had a hand in the murder of the past emperor and FL’s mother. Perhaps it’s a collusion between her and her brother or an instigation by her. Anyway, FL flatters cruel aunt’s vanity until FL tells her that even though she was ambitious and felt that she was unfortunate because she was denied the opportunities that men enjoy, the fact is, when cruel aunt decided to plot against her grandfather and mother, And decided to covet what wasn’t hers (throne), she sealed her demise by her (FL) hands.

Cruel aunt makes a last ditch attempt to escape into the darkness of the secret tunnel only to be pierced through the heart with a spare by Knox, Sid’s son, who was waiting in the darkness. Cruel aunt is surprised and starts spitting up blood. Knox gets to repay her for his father’s death.
    Apparently he was in prison since the day of his attempted ascension to the throne. It seems that on that day, FL appeared through the fire (I don’t know if they tried to kill her or this was a scheme of FL to show her godlike power as a descendant of the imperial family). Paris thinks of it as the worse day of his life. Since then, he’s been sitting in prison. He lived thinking he will be executed. He also heard of his father’s death ahead of his father’s execution. Now, FL has brought him out bound and gagged. When he grows used to the brightness, he realizes he’s in an isolated field with only FL and ML. When he doesn’t give FL the due respect as an emperor because he still sees her as a useless sister, ML beat him up. The guy has never felt pain like that because of course, he was the one always condemning people to painful punishment or death. FL reminds him about his cruelty to others and especially some genius girl with black hair and purple eyes. She is probably from the Bella clan. FL tells the guy that she was jealous of him only in this one regard. He had a treasure and didn’t even care about it and tossed it aside in the end. The guy finally remembers the woman and he acknowledges to himself that FL is correct. The woman was the only person who loved him unconditionally and not even his father loved him in that way. He feels regretful. He asks about the woman and FL says she’s gone.

FL hands the guy a small bottle to drink. He thinks it’s poison and he accepts it. He thinks there’s no point in living now. He also knows he’s not royalty but he doesn’t care what people say about him. He drinks the liquid and his throat burns and he’s in pain. He wonders if this is what it’s like to die. He thinks of the Bella woman. He passes out. Later, it’s revealed that it’s a potion to erase his memories. In fact, this guy only survives because the Bella woman had made FL promise not to execute him. Instead, she gives FL the potion to give to Paris. Her intent was to make sure that she can cleanly forget Paris. If he was executed because of her and his other crimes, she would find him unforgettable so she prefers that he lives so that she doesn’t have to remember him anymore.

FL honors the wish of the Bella woman so Paris, without his memories, now lives with his maternal grandmother. He does farming all day and only at nights he gets free time. His grandmother takes care of him and he dreams of a woman with amethyst color eyes constantly.
    Nisha, the last son of cruel aunt is stripped of his name, status and wealth and lives as a commoner. He fully expected to be executed like his father but FL spared him against the protests of some nobles who thinks all family members of a traitor needs to be executed. FL had called him privately and offered him some money as a foundation for his new life but he refused. While FL doesn’t really have any affection for him, she knows he’s different from his family members. ML thinks that even though Nisha refused, FL will probably help him from behind.
    ML is indeed someone with unknown origins. However, it seems for a long time now, he’s known as FL’s lover. As an emperor, of course FL has to get married to produce a successor. ML has been hesitant to propose because, of course, he’s a commoner and he feels he has nothing to offer. While he was in the Lipper fortress, Adrian approaches him. She sees he’s reading romance novels. lol He didn’t notice the book cover can give him away even if FL doesn’t know the book. Adrian does however and this prompts her to ask him if he isn’t going to propose to FL. Adrian takes the time to encourage him even if he has reasonable points on his unsuitability. Adrian believes FL would accept him but doesn’t come out too strongly on this point.

After Adrian leaves, ML thinks about the matter more seriously from a favorable point that he had been denying himself. Before, he was actually trying to persuade himself to be okay with someone else standing beside FL. He suddenly misses FL and decides to go to look for her in the castle. Only, he finds out that she was kidnapped by a “wolf” that their soldiers had found in prison thinking she’s a person imprisoned by the Lipper’s for her failure to pay her taxes. ML is able to track down FL because of the clues she left him. Both him and Kaelion confront the wolf woman. Turns out that ML can rattle the woman because he wiped out their rival organization. This lady is holding FL hostage as a last gratitude to cruel aunt. However, now ML is telling her that he was ordered by the wolf leader to wipe out her former organization.

ML bargains with the wolf woman to let him see FL before they settle scores. He disarms and only takes alcohol for a farewell drink with his lover. The wolf woman allows him because she knows she has the upper hand. ML joins FL in a dark place. He knows the place because he used to be a wolf. He basically tells FL that her binds will loosen up soon. He pours the alcohol on the floor. He kisses her and she protests because she realizes what he’s going to do. He tells her some final words and then lights the place on fire. FL is distraught because ML is actually killing himself before her eyes but he knows very well she’ll survive because fire has no effect on her.

Kaelion watches in horror as the place is on fire with FL and ML inside. He captures the wolf lady and his men begin to search for FL and ML. They soon find them. FL is fine but ML is injured and Kaelion is distressed because he thought ML is dead. However, ML is alive but has broken bones and some burns. FL doesn’t know what happened. She thinks it’s either the special pouch that she had given to ML that saved his life or her powers extended to ML and protected him because she wished it.

Anyway, back at the imperial palace, the wolf lady, Leah, is promptly executed. ML spends days in the bedroom next to the emperor’s office where Adrian nurses him. FL keeps him close so that she can be near him. FL receives a marriage proposal from a crown prince Caesar. He offers to the bait of making their kingdom part of the empire. Adrian willfully spills this piece of news to ML which has him getting up while injured to go see FL. During the kidnapping incident, he had already made up his mind to propose before he found FL with Leah. So now he goes to FL who’s worried that he’s out of bed despite his injuries. He tells her he heard of the proposal and he proposes to her. FL smiles and tells him she rejected the offer of marriage. She puts her hands around his neck and the two start kissing. Later, the two get married after poor ML is forced to cram a ton of books in a short space of time to get ready for his role as the emperor’s husband. FL also chose him because nobody is more loyal to her than him. He will always have her back. And, of course, she loves him.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    ANETA, Dredre200, kakawow and 57 others like this.
  16. dumplingslag

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU ARE A STARRR !!! Like it was physically hurting me not knowing any spoilers !!!! Now it’s all about how fast the manhwa will update cos it comes out like once every 3 months

17. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!
    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW MUCH ANXIETY YOU FREED US OF??XD
    But tbh,I think her trashy family had to suffer more...
    And if is not too much,could you tell us about the moment fl revealed "Surprise,Im not dumb!" And her family and nobles reaction to it?Like,did it became known that she was manipulating her ladies in waiting to seduce the princes?

18. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually started reading volume 1, reached the middle of it, couldn’t bear the suspense any longer and skipped to the last volume. So definitely by the last volume the gig was already up. I’m not sure at what point she revealed herself because I’m going to start reading from volume 1 again.

I know she will be kidnapped twice. The first time she will be kidnapped by Sid’s son Knox. The second time by Leah, in the last volume. I also know that ML will face death at least once before the second time in the last volume. I don’t know when MC will reveal herself but I know from the last volume that the story is complicated. The fact that another heir to the throne emerged adds more political complexity. MC’s reputation also undermines her so she had to prove herself to be a competent ruler that her subjects can trust. Even by the end it was still an issue.

19. dumplingslag

Reading List:
    Link
    Please keep us in loop if you can

luliibunny likes this.
  20. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw what happened with best sorcerer / potions maker in the end does anyone know? (Or was it posted but the translated names are different lol)

sakuchwan and Tt123 like this.