Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 18, 2021.
Also, I'll write my lies and truths soon!
I made a tag list for future use
me waiting for the crazy truths and lies so i can read some drama
These are the Players and the game has started incase if you don't know and the first turns is for you all~
2 Lies & 2 "Crazy" Truths, by Lissi
1. When I was little, I loved walking raised edges of the sidewalks (rather than the sidewalks themselves). One day, I was walking on them, and then I tripped and fell. My tooth was permanently chipped.
2. A year or two ago, during my trip to China, I rode a little motorcycle all by myself through a busy street filled with cars and pedestrians... despite not having my driver's license (or even a learner's permit lol) at the time (since I was 13 or so? XD)
3. I wasn't a picky eater at all when I was little, and in my temporary pre-school, there was basically this saying that "if even Lissi doesn't like it, it must be bad food" (yes, I was so well-known haha)
4. All my playmates in fifth grade were swept up by a Greek/Roman mythology frenzy after reading and getting deeply into Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series. We roleplayed all through recess, every day~ We knew the names of SO many Greek gods/goddesses, like no kidding~ And it was super fun!!
These truths aren't very crazy, sorry
But you know what? This is already version 2 lmao
Version 1 was deleted after I posted it, but it was way less crazy
1. I ate grapes today
2. I ate raspberries today
3. I ate blueberries today
4. I ate blackberries today
So crazy right?
Lol bet you guys can't get it right
I’m so excited for Round 2, because I have even more crazy truths to share. Truly hard to believe is true stuff (at least from my perspective).
What!!?? You have more crazy stuff to share?
Your life must have been a real roller coaster ride
Iirc my life only had 2 or 3 crazy incidents(which are totally not in the realm of you and arryne's)
Me too... I have a lot of crazy things to tell.
I'm literally out of crazy stuff already
Look forward to more childhood stories haha
I believe that the Truths are 1 and 4 I believe? Since I think that 2 is something of a lie given the chinese governments regulation(I might be wrong though) and 3 might seem a bit plausible but you might be a picky eater.
Now is the phase for players to type out their lies and truths. Not for judging.
2 lies and 2 truths by Fulmii!
1) Back in my uni days, I mistook a famously "killer" professor for another professor. I insisted that his name is not what he stated and begged him to accept my late paper, while he insisted that i got the wrong person! I still couldn't accept that fact and we got into a stalemate, all while i kept trying to convince him that he is another person and thinking that this was some weird mind games/test, while he kept insisting that i got the wrong person. The stalemate was broken by the arrival of a campus' cafeteria staff who came to deliver food, and confirmed that the professor is speaking the truth. Since then, my name was his go-to name for the many quizzes and exam questions in his class.
2) Years ago, I was sitting inside a public bus, the one with no functioning AC and so, have all of their windows opened. There was no single seat (it was either a two or three seater), so i chose to sat in a two-seater besides a rather loud man, who seemed to be an acquaintance of the driver. The man was sitting on the window seat, while i took the aisle one. A few minutes after the bus hits the road, a very loud and sickening 'thud' sound can be heard from the said window. I was extremely startled and in the split second where i turned my gaze to the man, blood splattered on my white shirt as the man screamed his lungs out while falling into me and flailing in a frenzied panic, his left hand was now merely a bloody stump. Other passengers immediately panicked, and i remembered being carried by some passengers who thought that i was injured too, judging by the sheer amount of blood on my clothes.
3) My fear of butterflies and moths started when i was in the elementary school. It was a religious school, and I was having my afternoon prayer session as per school's rules when i suddenly feel a feather-light touch on the top of my head. Then it ever. so. slowly. slides down to my face... And the first thing that i saw was a HUMONGOUS brown-patterned wings that i swear have a wingspan of my palm. I tried to stay still and silent, but then i saw the... its face, and i almost couldn't help but screamed, damned the school rule, but i can't since I was hella afraid that the bloody insect would slides down to my nose and my mouth, and I'll accidentally ate it. Eww. So with my tear-stained face, i ever so slowly stomped on the feet of the senior student next to me, slowly tilted my trembling face where the insect have now almost fully slides to my nose, and god she did screamed on my behalf when she looked at my face. It took about more than ten minutes until a teacher arrived and finally extracted the bloody thing from my face and since then I swear never go anywhere near any opened window again while doing prayers.
4) I was walking down a supposedly familiar street on my way back home after visiting the house of a relative. It was a small street, in the dead of night, and i was alone. But the street was pretty crowded with old man playing chess, well-lit from stalls that lined the already small street, plus it was supposedly my father's "turft" as a long time citizen in the said area; i felt relatively safe. At least, until someone suddenly ran across me and almost collided with me. I was about to curse, but then, he ran away and another man swept past me while waving a big knife to chase the previous man; i swore the knife almost struck my eyes. Then, a horde of man ran to tackle the knife-wielding man. Then somehow things got heated up, and the small street suddenly got jammed with more and more people that's either fighting or trying to prevent a fight. My poor, pedestrian A self was caught in the middle of it, and can only hide together with a street peddler behind his stall. The police only arrived an hour or so after that. I think i remembered getting a bucket of free food from the street peddler as a...solidarity gift? Or some sort of that stuff. But man, it was a wild night.
1. When I was little, I loved eating rice with salt. One day, I Askes my nany how would the rice taste like of we put sugar instead of salt. I went to play than my nanny cake back with rice and sugar sprinkled on top of it. Moral of the story is, don't eat strange things.
2. I fell to my grandfather's fishpond a couple of times when I was little.
3. My grandfather owns a tree house big enough for me to sleep inside.
4. My school allows us to bring our phones and play card games like Uno or such.
Oh sorry about that.
2 Lies 2 Truths by Arcadia Blade
1.) I had once cause a brain concussion on a kid in a past and had run away from the crime scene but was already caught doing the act.
2.) I had once been chased by a crazy old lady because i did something bad at her house and had almost died.
3.) I ate a foreign food and thought it was good. I asked for my parents to which they didn't want me to eat more.
4.) I once made a Trend to my male classmates at PE to strip the girl's pants off. I got scolded by the teachers and there, I've been harrassed by the girls that they would be willing to strip themselves off.
Those are... pretty crazy.
This thread has been forgotten
Yup I forgot I even was a judge here
Are the ones only left to play and tell the lies then only we can have the turns for the Judges.
?? If you guys can't play it then I think we have continue the game without them???
I think they forgot about the game~
Separate names with a comma.