Forgotten Title ty, has been found! I remember only plot, QT, BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wolfsneverdie, Oct 14, 2019.

1. wolfsneverdie

wolfsneverdie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!
    I remember only some plot, but can't remember the name.

Quite sure it was transmigration/worl-hopping BL one.

MC wakes as overweight/chubby cannon fodder guy. Meets undercover ML breaks/with a broken arm. ML spend night in MC's shabby apartment. Wovs to repay.

MC goes to redeem his new body - takes vacations from work, looses weight with systems help, gets better etc. Returns back to his work as it's the place where FL will appear. Becomes team lead/manager in his office.

ML comes in as section chief or similar low, but higher than MC position to try catch rats from his company, that his uncle/other relative tried to plant to get the CEO position. Has his eyes on MC, while FL has her eyes on him (maybe even both).

Stuff happens, ML gets back to his ceo position and gets MC to be his assitant/secretary (originally was FL's promotion).

Some more stuff happens.

I think there was another ML of another company involved too, which was suppose to fall for FL too, but admired MC instead due to good work on collaborative project.

I'm pretty sure it was one BL story of either quick transmigration out rebirth genre, but I don't remember any of the names, author, or stories name.
    Please help!

2. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember the title but I remember it was a QT novel

3. Ren1511

Ren1511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Nevarna

Nevarna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if it's this one but there are "cannon folder will rise! System " on wattpad where the arc 2 look like your summary

Prettyrabbit likes this.
  5. wolfsneverdie

wolfsneverdie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ I read the novel back during one of my cravings and forgot which one it was..
    Now it has been found and can savour it again!