Spoiler Tycoon's Daring Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cynge42, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a great, completed novel under 500 chapters.

I need closure! There was a side story at the end. Part 1 was fine. Part 2 felt like either the author was just done with the book Or the translator was done translating.

It seems to be missing a vowel or 3. Lots and lots of information seemed rushed.

I just, I need someone out there to help me with the last page of the side story. What happened?

2. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a Webnovel original. Never read it tho. Why don't you comment on the chapter you're pertaining to? I'm sure the author would reply to you.

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another thread . Are you talking about 426?
    Hey the threads merged will answer you there

4. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the book under another title? Because I have searched the site for the title of this book and came up empty.

5. zeyrenekheianne

zeyrenekheianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may not be in novelupdates as it is an original in Webnovel and not a translation.

6. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story Part 1 and 2
    I assume the twins are already 8 years old, since they were already 4 at the wedding. They were at the beach, together with Yang Feng and Lifei couple, Huo Qiudong and Ruqin, CHen Gaonan and his doctor wife, and the single Yang Yulong and the kids and also Su Meixiu. Ruqin is already pregnant and this story is more of just the banter between father and son

Final Side Story and finale is when Lifei and Ruqin is at home and her water bag broke, she was rushed to the hospital to give birth , she was still 2 weeks far from her due date nd since it was twins, it was earlier
    Yan Heng was at a meeting and Chen Gaonna told him and he rushed out. When he came to the delivery room, the eldest son already came out and Lifei is still pushing for the baby girl.

And thats it.. it ended as how contented they are with the family of 5 they created. They have 2 boys and a girl