Spoiler UAAG Air Crash Investigation Team (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zarya, Jun 9, 2020.

1. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link
    96 chapters (completed)
    Author: Mo Chen Huan

Four years ago, a mysterious plane crash took away his comrades and loved ones.

Today, Fu Cheng, China's youngest air force major, has been specially recruited into the newly established multinational cooperative air disaster investigative organization UAAG (United Aviation Accident Group) to provide aircraft accident investigation and consultation to countries around the world.

The pleas for help which came from the lost blackbox, the broken wreckage that reflected the boundary between life and death... And the late truth from four years ago.

The world's top aircraft accident investigation experts gather here.

We break through the fog and pursue the truth, just to soar to the sky and embrace freedom.

MC : Fu Cheng (Evan Fu)
    ML : Zhou Huan (Reid Irvin Patrick aka R.I.P)

The aircraft investigation part is something I've rarely come across so that was very interesting to read, wouldn't have minded more cases. However I felt the main couple could be better because they lacked a lot of communication + unnecessary light angst thrown in there for like 5 chapters annoyed me. This couple weren't bad at all, but a bit lackluster compared to some of the couples from author's other works, so I guess I had more expectations.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    psychobee likes this.
  2. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Team members:

Fu Cheng: Ex Airforce, then flew passenger flights before joining UAAG.

Zhou Huan: Ex chief aircraft designer of McFly. Extremely talented in aircraft design. Head of UAAG

Joseph: Retired pilot. Experienced senior investigator.

Su Fei: Genius teenager, Harvard student. Has extensive research on blackbox.

Lina: Psychology major who handles public & human relations. Zhou Huan's friend.

Four years ago Roger 318 which was designed by ML crashed in the Pacific ocean & literally disappeared. The wreckage couldn't be salvaged so no one knew what exactly happened - if it was a design error or pilot error. MC's parents chose this flight because MC mentioned his mentor was in it. So MC felt really guilty & it eventually led to him quitting Airforce.

MC kind of worshipped ML & had a repressed crush on ML (repressed because MC believed himself to be straight). After two years the investigation for the wreckage was suspended because ocean is too large, costs too much money and probability of finding it was low. ML was on the investigation team. So when the news came out MC felt lost because ML gave up just like that so he's a bit hostile to ML at the beginning of the story.

Later he learns that ML privately hired salvage companies to find the wreckage MC changes his attitude & they get along better.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    psychobee and wildthorn like this.