Oneshot Undead husband please don't tease

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by RebirthofNovel, Sep 18, 2017.

1. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Murong Xue slowly woke up to some strange sound. "Slut haven't you had enough men why do you even go for a old man who is half a step into grave. I am divorcing you get lost" Jing Yang the royal crown prince stated coldly. Memory that doesn't belong to her slowly enters her mind

This worlds Murong Xue was a strong Generals Grand Daughter and had an engagement with the crown prince, but in the war her Grand Father suffered serious injuries and is a basket case now, he was insanely loyal to the royalty but they never reciprocated it. Even after his sons, daughters, in laws died his loyalty never wavered. But still once he was useless he was tossed away by the emperor

Murong Xue was a criminal organisation member in her original life, she killed herself before the government's 1000 elites captured her, as getting captured is worse than death.

"Murong Xue since I took your body I will get revenge for you, don't worry and rest in peace."

She returns home and strats creating one of the most dangerous poison among her creations. After she finishes it she goes out shopping where she meets crown prince and his lover they have a word fight in which she wins. Seeing this from a corner a devilishly handsome guy. who makes the crown prince clown in front of him takes an interest in her. This guy is the 6th prince and has the most influence among the princes, he pestures her on the way to her home.

Once they reach home he tries taking advantage by kissing her for which she responds, but after the kiss suddenly the prince losses his strength completely, he looks surprised at the girl who is observing him coldly.
    "Are you wondering how? I gave you a type of poison that instantly eats your energy and makes you powerless. Did you really think this is a shit novel where I will fall for you because you took an interest in me. Don't just assume every girl who was kind suddenly becomes someone with good tongue doesn't mean she is an easy target. Do you know how many people i killed in my previous life. Do you know how many kinds of tortures exist in world. I am merciful and kind so I will let you experience hell"

"Screams, Horrible Screams slowly die down, The countries most handsome guy turns into an ugly ghore without life an undead"

"Since you were so much interested in me I will let you be my first Undead Husband" Murong Xue slowly states her sentence.

She walks to her Grand Fathers room where he is lying without energy. "GF how are you" "Xue'er you came back, servants mentioned your engagement with crown prince is cancelled is it true?"
    "Yes"
    "Damn we sacrificed so much for the kingdom but they are treating even my families last blood like this. I will never forgive them"
    "GF do you know why our family suffered so much and I lost my engagement"
    "Blame this GF if not for me your parents would not have died, if I was not useless Your engagement would not have been broken"
    "Yes you are right it was all due to you, I promised your Grand Daughter to take revenge and I am hear to fulfill it."
    "What are you sayinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
    Ugly Ghore added to undead Grand Father.

Murong Xue I have completed the revenge from now on I will live my life as I wish.

After 100 years there are no Devilishly handsome guys in the world, only ordinary people and ugly ghores her servants exist as she rules the world.

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew. Now the question is...is she...

A smooth criminal?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Lithit likes this.
  3. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Michael Jackson!!

juniorjawz likes this.
  4. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ugoki

Ugoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, the writing's pretty bad.

6. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    In my mind I had the image of a teenage girl saying girlfriend how are you...