Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To add, what we do here is totally against all laws of c0pyr1ghts and it does not help the author at all.
    K0r3an fans go crazy that foreign fans are 1lêgally sharing the novel across the web and if no doubt report us if found (if only there's an available proper translation that might not happen, right?) but not putting the blame on the lack of english translations.
    so yes pls follow forum guidelines and use spoiler tags in your spoils even if it is just a summary.

ask if u do not know how to use spoiler tags.

mj209 and Alessiavie like this.
  2. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww i know right..no matter how strong Riftan is, to Maxi he is still her baby, she wanted to ensure that her baby is safe and not hurt anywhere :bloblove:

Knowing that this Novel is attracting a lot of new fans from overseas, I just wish the publisher will issue an English translation of this Novel for overseas fans in Ridi, i would definitely buy it. Is there anyway to request such thing to the Publisher? should we create a petition or something.
    For me personally, its not about the price of the book, but more on the language, i am not sure how accurate google translate will do its jobs translating it, i don't want the flawed translation ruins this beautiful story..

3. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I read that in MTLs and even with ridiculous translation I was sad on how his obssession had turned scary. I cringed reading that part when he said he would lock her up just to stop her from leaving him. Truly he was at his peak and he’s descending abruptly. I’m so relieved and happy that he did not become a hopeless romantic (like his mother - which he feared to be) when she left and he went back into being the responsible and hardworking Lord of Anatol. He’s still angry and hurt (of the circumstances that he wasnt able to protect his love) about Maxi leaving her. But, he’s slowly opening up in book 2, but because they are in the expedition it was difficult to prioritize their personal conflicts. So here’s to hoping for a better communication in the next chapters while they share that room in Aren castle.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Flyinghigh79, bbly, mj209 and 7 others like this.
  4. Safeng

Safeng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a great idea -- to sign a petition for an official English translation! Please make one and I will gladly sign up.

I've already signed up in Ridibooks, and bought the chapters (I'm saying this just in case some users here think all of us just came here for the spoilers and do not intend to support the author... I was actually encouraged to register and buy the book because of this forum. I'm still here because I like the interesting discussions and I also want to read a better translation of what I've read in Ridi). As I've already said in this forum, Google Translate can only get you that far. The rest of the little details gets lost, which is also why I still read the LNH translation.

carmelle, bradpitt69, fruKv and 3 others like this.
  5. meeowmeeow

meeowmeeow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think google translate is not bad, in fact it’s pretty good. The chapters I translated here are 90% MTL and the rest I google the phrases/ask my friend if it doesn’t make sense.

It gets better in book 2 since Maxi doesn’t stutter. The main problem is just pronouns, but it’s easy to guess. So if you’re concerned about MTL, I say don’t worry about it :blobwink:

Me too! I’d like to thank the people who help me sign up on Ridi. I’m here since I love discussions… and even if you can’t buy the chapters Ridi gives one chapter free per day :aww:

6. moshimoichi

moshimoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is so sweet :aww: imagine a tall, ruthless warrior getting babied by a tiny redhead. it's super cute! plus i think riftan secretly wants to be cared for. he definitely needs it, since he's had such a hard life :blobsweat_2:

7. riftanmaxicalypse

riftanmaxicalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Indeed! ♡ And ONLY MAXI can calm and destruct Riftan when he's so focused/angry :)

8. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I want Maxi to take care of Riftan for a change and to make him feel cherished like he did for her!!

9. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please clear my confusion?!
    1-If uslin is Incharge of Anatol in book 2 , where is Hebaron and Gabel? As far as I know I don’t think I’ve read about them in book 2!
    2- is qualion (pronounced in some sites) is same as the kuahleon here and to him maxi handed the letter in book 1 during first war? Sorry if spellings of the names are incorrect!

10. mariannaxx

mariannaxx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I just want to thank everyone here. For me, this is by far the most welcoming site for OAK-related stuff. Thank you for your hardwork and generosity! ♡

11. sarah loren

sarah loren New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, thank you all for your contributions I am literally obsesses!!

Can someone plz post a spoiler for the scene where Maxi & Riftan had a conversation after she hurled pinecones and snow at him :)

bradpitt69 likes this.
  12. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please check this link @hiddencholic already spoiled that part
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/under-the-oak-tree.97759/page-22#post-5854110

the entire book has been almost spoiled here, just need to check every pages for the spoilers, i have seen someone reorganized them again. somwhere around page 79 onwards

13. Assya206

Assya206 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the actually conversation between maxi and Riftan after she threw pinecones at him. I’d like to know what he actually confessed to her.

14. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. lykaraginio

lykaraginio New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find book 2?

16. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Oh man... I feel you

17. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SIGN ME UP! I don’t care how expensive it is! This story has taken over my life and I am going ridiculously insane having to deal with translations! I so much want to have a well translated English copy that’s legit!

Safeng, carmelle, bradpitt69 and 2 others like this.
  18. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont feel bad not responding anymore. :blobpats::blobpopcorn_cool::blobcat_rawr:

Alessiavie, natfir and Y0jik0 like this.
  19. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

natfir likes this.
  20. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I just realized we can edit the summary spoiler post on the first page!?:blobscream: Would it be okay if we update that post so people can look for the answers (a lot of the questions has been repeatedly asked and answered lol)

If that’s okay, I am thinking maybe we could update these old spoiler links that’s not working? A kind user has already organized majority of them on around P79-81.:blobpats:

And we could also add the new spoilers ppl have generously put together! Maybe can start from spoilers posted after P79, since these are majority of the ones that haven’t been organized yet.